Ingame Community > News and Updates

Able to see what group invites you to an alliance

<< < (2/2)

Metall:

--- Quote from: Thug on 09 08, 2023, 01:19:10 am ---It is actually counts as a bug, Group name should be shown but whoever added it for sure forgot to do that. I don't think they'll make it a big deal and ask you for a suggestion by the whole community for something trivial like that.

--- End quote ---

That's what they did when I reported N key for opening business panel was changing farmer seedtype and train driver freight types. It got locked and they told me to make a suggestion instead, this is pretty much a similiar scenario. The first dev who sees this can easily implement this without the suggestion having to get a bunch of positive votes and it being marked high priority, so I don't see this 'trivial' suggestion being considered spam.

Thug:

--- Quote from: Metall on 09 08, 2023, 01:37:27 am ---That's what they did when I reported N key for opening business panel was changing farmer seedtype and train driver freight types. It got locked and they told me to make a suggestion instead, this is pretty much a similiar scenario. The first dev who sees this can easily implement this

--- End quote ---
I hope that happens once again.  :tick:

Mindpeek:
 :tick: :tick: :tick:

Culph:
It seems like a good feature to add to the alliance tab. It would be easier imo  :tick:

Nuko:
Updated the message to match exactly what you requested.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version