Author Topic: [+++] Disabling the arrest from 1 hit with nightstick outside CEs.  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Well, the title might not seem to be clear so what I'm suggesting is, to disable the "1 hit arrest" with nightstick at CEs entrance because basically it's being abused on a daily basis by cops, they simply stay outside the CE entrance and once the CE ends and crims exit they immediately use nightstick and hit 1 button and of course due to the little fps drop and game freeze once the CE ends they get arrested out of nowhere, imagine you got arrested like that with HWP (800WL) totally bullshit. So I'm suggesting to completely remove this 1 hit arrest with nightstick ONLY in the protected area outside each CE (if that's possible) because as I've said earlier ppl are getting a bit freeze once the CE ends so it's unfair for the crim who hws HWP. State your opinion based on your in-game experience, ty
« Last Edit: 29 08, 2022, 02:12:22 am by TwCafe »
fr

Offline 74

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FreneticShoot
Re: Disabling the arrest from 1 hit with nightstick outside CEs.
« Reply #1 on: 22 08, 2022, 03:19:26 am »
I literally hate this and I got arrested many times because of that shitty thing, it really gets on my nerves whenever I get arrested like that, totally supporting this

Offline Macaco

• Donator L2
  • CIT Player Since 2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 22 08, 2022, 03:20:59 am »
This smth need be change for sure, at least they need to hit you 3 times, 1 hit just make no sense, Positive  :tick:
🦅 1904 🦅
🦅 SPORT LISBOA E BENFICA 🦅
Golden State Warriors

Offline fl1cK

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 22 08, 2022, 03:31:09 am »
agree, it's really annoying as he mentionned especially for criminals with HWP, totally positive  about this
African.

Offline Kingslayer

• Senior Community Member
  • DoM - CA
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Kingslayer
  • Squad: 7THbloodborne
« Reply #4 on: 22 08, 2022, 04:37:53 am »
This smth need be change for sure, at least they need to hit you 3 times, 1 hit just make no sense, Positive  :tick:
This guy tell what I want  :tick:
Former: GLM and Guide #PINOYFTW!!
"Don't be afraid to fail, failure is just a temporary setback on the road to success. Pick yourself up, learn from it, and keep moving forward."

Offline saloNe'

• Donator L3
  • loyalty to friends.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: bossx/xaw
  • Ingame: saloNe
  • Squad: bossx/xaw
« Reply #5 on: 22 08, 2022, 06:51:09 am »
Wtf is this rly a thing? broo its very annoying and no matter what ur pc is you'll still get some freeze after u exit CE and you'll get arrested immediately with 1 hit?? That's very bad and must be removed, I'm+1

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #6 on: 22 08, 2022, 07:39:44 am »
I agreed about this suggestion, it is really hard to avoid that nightstick. I am voting positive for this.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Coolshot

• Donator L1
  • Dont wait for people do what you can do!!!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Coolshot
« Reply #7 on: 22 08, 2022, 09:20:47 am »
Especially MR.Marino always trying to camp CE Safezone to do this  :kek5: and it's annoying as fuck so :tick:
Imagine Dragons - Wrecked

Offline Archiie

• New Community Member
  • The Slave Company Owner
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Ingame: Archiie
  • Squad: Xplosions
« Reply #8 on: 22 08, 2022, 10:47:02 am »
I agree this thing must be removed because imagine if im 900wl and once the ce ended I got arrested because of this protected area thing, I'll just either go AFK or quit since it's really annoying as a crim, positive  :tick:

Offline M1D0

• The Legend
  • Honorable
  • INSANE.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
« Reply #9 on: 22 08, 2022, 11:56:45 am »
This will prevent abusing and will bring justice by being fair for both sides. One hit is not enough to arrest a wanted Criminal, as we should get the chance to escape or to fight at least. Positive.

Offline Culph

• Criminal Boss
  • Recently got alot of fans
    YearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Culph
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #10 on: 22 08, 2022, 12:56:31 pm »
I have played as a criminal and I know that this is annoying af, The 1 hit is being abused by cops and should be removed  :tick:

Offline iFighTeR7

• Regular Community Member
  • I don't care what people say about me.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: DoMinos Squad
« Reply #11 on: 22 08, 2022, 04:37:26 pm »
I agree with this suggestion, Axe stated everything and I can confirm that it's annoying because this happened to me many times outside CEs entrance ,so I think it should be 3 hits not only 1, agree and im upvote

Offline Cyber

YearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 22 08, 2022, 04:40:59 pm »
There needs to be a timer, a timer that "protects" the criminals from any damage or arrests for a few seconds. A lot of criminals don't have decent computers, so coming out of a criminal event that quick can cause some drops and freeze their game, sometimes they're just standing out while cops are arresting. But regardless of a player's computer, it just makes sense to have some protection for a few seconds, giving criminals some time to focus on their surroundings and come up with a plan to escape. Not just coming out of a criminal event, not knowing how many cops are standing outside, and then starting to run around in a panic trying to avoid them.

That's the thing, though, sometimes cops decide to not enter a criminal event in the first place, meaning they will just camp outside waiting for the opportunity to kill or arrest a lot of criminals that sometimes are not expecting that many to be outside. Giving these players some protection will certainly annoy the cops enough for them to start participating in criminal events, or stay outside without the ability to do anything to these criminals.

Offline Taeko.

• Punishment Appeal Manager
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Taeko
  • Squad: Hold_On
« Reply #13 on: 23 08, 2022, 02:29:49 am »
Its really annoying especially when you get arrested with high wp. My game usually froze a bit when the ce ends and its make them easier to catch me. it is just an added bonus that a couple of cops are already camping outside the ce when it ends. Sometimes they didnt even enter just wait for the opportunity outside when the criminals finish to slap them with the nightstick. And if "1 hit arrest" wasnt a thing this will encourage more cops to enter ce. So my vote is Positive :tick:

Offline Nobody_

• Senior Community Member
  • Just keep swimming
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Noubody
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #14 on: 23 08, 2022, 02:41:49 am »
I totally agree with that, besides annoying, it's unfair. Many times you're in line to get into the CE, and you find one or two cops camping outside, one of them hits you, and you get arrested. I once even commented that it was unfair at local chat, and the cop (well-known and high-ranking) agreed.
Show content
i think I have a printscreen, but no sure about it. I'm not home rn

Moving up and down, side to side, like a rollercoaster