Author Topic: VF #36 AutoHotKey: Not allowed by server  (Read 411 times)

Offline Backsage

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Backsage
VF #36 AutoHotKey: Not allowed by server
« on: 01 09, 2022, 08:22:26 am »
Hello guys. So I have tried connecting to the server a couple times. The first time I tried connecting I got a ban for 19 minutes by SQLbans. Reason: VF# 36 AutoHotKey. Not allowed by server. I closed out all my programs, restarted my computer, opened up MTA, and tried connecting again. I got to the login screen and logged in, but then MTA crashed and gave me an error message. So I opened up MTA, tried connecting again and just before I got to the login screen, I got met with "Disconnected: connection to the server was lost". It did this at least 2 times. So then I tried connecting to the server again and I just get immediately disconnected with an error message: "Disconnected: You were kicked by (VF #36 AutoHotKey: Not allowed by server)".

I have tried looking at the Task Manager, I put "More details" to reveal all the processes. I have tried looking at all the processes and I cannot find anything that says AutoHotKey or AHK.exe. I looked in the Program Files folder and Program Files (x86) folder and can't find anything that says AutoHotKey.

Update: I uninstalled Logitech G Hub which I later learned does have macros, so it's possible it could have been detected as an AutoHotKey. After that, I was still getting the error message "Disconnected: You were kicked by (VF #36 AutoHotKey: Not allowed by server)". So then Dimit suggested to me that I uninstall MTA and reinstall it. So I downloaded the lastest version of MTA, reinstalled MTA, and now the problem is gone and successfully connected to CIT server. Thanks, Dimit.

Edit: Still getting the same error so not resolved.
I've also noticed that everytime I open up MTA, I get an error message saying MTA or GTA:SA may have not started up correctly so maybe that has something to do with it.

Update: I don't know why I kept getting the AutoHotKey error. I decided to just reinstall Windows and now the issue is resolved. You can close this.
« Last Edit: 04 09, 2022, 08:58:43 am by Backsage »
MTA/Lua scripter, mapper, and modeler.

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • Senior Community Member
  • Feeling good, man!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
Re: VF #36 AutoHotKey: Not allowed by server
« Reply #1 on: 27 09, 2022, 08:14:54 am »
This might come from Windows 10 as the latest windows giving some features to the user. I advice you to try the latest MTA patch/nightly MTA.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
Ex. Head State Official | Ex. Civilian Minister | Ex. Mod Developtment Suggestion board | Ex. The Tinker | Ex. CIT DJ | Ex. Group Level Manager | 50+ contributions through suggestions | Ex. Application Handler & Moderator for Guider | Honorable Guider | Ex. Indonesian Moderator | Translation Progress Assistant