Author Topic: Making PAM Team gets refreshed by Community/staff votes every 2 months  (Read 3078 times)

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
This is an idea about the server and things related to players as the PAM team handles the cases related to players-staffs so we all are free to give our opinion and suggest better systems since I can see many players complaining about the PAM team why don't we make a better solution for all of us and I don't think PAMs would mind having a better system that will achieve satisfaction for both parties staffs/players.

Having a team that gets refreshed by staff/community every 2 months by voting and reviews same as what happened with SO Team with Cons & Pros Like HSO Applications I think having a PAM for each side in the game will be the best option like Law side, Civilian, Criminal, LV Gangster it is not impossible to find a good LV player that can be suitable to have a position like PAM Like BlackyMan who got banned in 2014 but became a good example of a PAM who never had his name mentioned in an unfairness case that is against him and lastly, Making it unable to have 2 PAMs from same group or project or anything makes there is relation like that common between 2 PAMs since it can be a reason to affect in a verdict

How the refresh is going to happen?
Every 2 months players-staffs that were involved in UC and PA will give their honest opinion about the verdict not to mention head staffs opinion too on the cases and whether the verdicts make sense or not saying valid-invalid punishment without a sentence that makes sense and convince the reader about what he is saying.

How is the voting going to happen?
A review of the Pros & Cons of all cases that happened last 2 months and the PAM that will have many red-circles around his cases can receive a thank message for his contributions and for seeking fairness and gets replaced with another one, Since satisfying the head staff is not the only thing required to become a good example of a PAM its achieving fairness and giving the player his own rights to prove his POV then the PAM says his verdict that nobody can disagree about but not just quoting the Clarification of specific acts and not using common sense like that case
Punishment is valid..
Meanwhile
I don't believe /cc is punishable as you can do /eject and lock your vehicle already. That's just my opinion, also I don't think that I've received a Punishment Appeal of someone got punished because of flaming in /cc so yeah. That's just my opinion, I'll leave the decision to my fellow PAMs.

@Zuvich & @Skyscrap you can make up your verdict.

Arran's input about the same case 1 day after the appeal
I can't think of why car chat messages should be immune from punishment. They should be treated the same as if they'd said it in local chat.

Why would LV experienced player become in a position like PAM or at least ex LV player?
I don't really blame the staff or PAMs for being not experienced with LV cases since some of them come and ask me personally about my opinion and it comes to changing the whole case 180 degrees
https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=378920.msg5557071#msg5557071 - a 60 days jail that was issued wrongly because not having enough knowledge and was going to be a valid punishment without my input.
https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=377617.msg5537687#msg5537687 - a 3 days jail that was going to be removed due to not having enough knowledge and the guy appealing is lying since the PAMs don't have enough knowledge but I was asked for my input privately.

So a PAM that is involved in 8 unfairness cases didn't make a single mistake or a wrong decision? impossible lol
UC - PAMs, Skyscrap & Atheer by Zoldyck
Unfairness Cases-Atheer/PAM Team by Barcode
UC - Atheer and Skyscrap by TheHacker
Unfairness case - Atheer by Dimit
Unfairness case - Wrong Decision, Atheer. by Fearless
Unfairness Case - Brian and Atheer by Thug
UC - Suix/Atheer by Known
An Unfairness case By Medusa about their verdict in that appeal PA - T0Y-B0Y

I don't think this topic is considered drama or anything related since this board is called Discussion and it is made for the community to post their own ideas and opinions.

Darwin97

PAM team needs to be removed not refreshed its a failed system but no one wants to admit it.

Ever since its creation every version of the team faced immense backlash and they mostly had end every teams tenure with drama leaks and corruption.

There are 2 kinds of PAM teams
1) A team that is controlled by high staff and they do what they high staff pleases which defeats the whole point of the PAM system and thus unfairness and corruption will run rampant in the server.

2) A team that opposes the staff which ends up being removed sooner or later because they become a pain in the ass and thus insuring fairness will not happen

The PAM team is like the power struggles between the emperors and Popes back in the middle ages. The PAM team is picked by the staff team who do you think they'll choose? Someone who insures fairness or someone who benefits the staff team?

Just delete the PAM system it is shit and unsalvageable

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
*gets refreshed by community*

:kek2:

:cros:

Show content
never forget 2019, the councillor system when the worst players imaginable became councillors. One of them who goes by the name of "Ariana" was so Islamophobic that ultimately his extreme offensive actions and insults towards the Muslim players got him banned, Morale of the story is, never trust the community and bad people may pass through the filter

Maybe a better alternative
PAM team needs to be removed not refreshed its a failed system but no one wants to admit it.
« Last Edit: 03 09, 2022, 06:45:01 pm by HosttyBoy »
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • Senior Community Member
  • Feeling good, man!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC

Ever since its creation every version of the team faced immense backlash and they mostly had end every teams tenure with drama leaks and corruption.

1) A team that is controlled by high staff and they do what they high staff pleases which defeats the whole point of the PAM system and thus unfairness and corruption will run rampant in the server.

2) A team that opposes the staff which ends up being removed sooner or later because they become a pain in the ass and thus insuring fairness will not happen

The PAM team is like the power struggles between the emperors and Popes back in the middle ages. The PAM team is picked by the staff team who do you think they'll choose? Someone who insures fairness or someone who benefits the staff team?

Oh my God!
Let them enjoy their life bro! They are working their ass off for Honorable. They do not play this game instead they are working for justice!

Their average playtime (1000 hours) is only for PAM not the game  :poggers:

Bro they never enjoy the game only for us  :hands: they are taking like 4 hours a day for only watching our Punishment appeal board  :hands:

But after reading your post, it is time to rest them. They need to play bro! Don't push them too much working on that board anymore.  :hands:

I am positive, just delete the board they need to rest from the misery.  :tick:
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
Ex. Head State Official | Ex. Civilian Minister | Ex. Mod Developtment Suggestion board | Ex. The Tinker | Ex. CIT DJ | Ex. Group Level Manager | 50+ contributions through suggestions | Ex. Application Handler & Moderator for Guider | Honorable Guider | Ex. Indonesian Moderator | Translation Progress Assistant

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
  • Squad: CCC
I am positive, just delete the board they need to rest from the misery.  :tick:
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
check the recent UC made by zoldyck, PAMs exposing each other, atheer  and skycrap from the same group and even their teammate said that they're discussing cases privately without other Pams' input, which shows how biased and corrupted the team is
1 - UC By medusa was opened and the punishment is removed but still, atheer was validating it.

2 atheer too validated it, and Ferox (civilian and doesn't know shit about CnR, confirming atheer's biased opinion)

Wipe this team already
fr

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U

Facts, but it doesn't mean the PAM system should be removed. Remove the useless powerwhores and let the community elect people to take those positions, if they end up making bad decisions, staff will remove them anyways, so just let people vote on who they think are fair.
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline zurq

• xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
huh bro PAM should be thoroughly removed. they are making their "own" rules and people are treated like shit.

well about getting refreshed by staff votes is such a great idea, but community? nah their votes will absolutely be shit like they'll vote on their group member and that.

I am positive, but I highly doubt if community votes can/will be a good solution.

so yeah, :tick:.
Left this game already.

Offline M1D0

• The Legend
  • Honorable
  • INSANE.
  • Group: Bikers MC
I agree with the refreshment by electing new PAMs from time to time, but 2 months aren't suitable for a PAM to prove that he's worthy. What I also like about the suggestion is; that the community will be involved, this will reduce the UCs, as the new PAMs will be elected by the community and the staff team. I'm positive but the 2 months need to be extended a bit in my opinion.

Offline Cyber

YearsYears

Okay, so you're suggesting that the PAM system should be removed, but what's the alternative? Let staff handle the punishments themselves? Or do you have something else in mind that can fix the PAM system or maybe something entirely new? You can't just suggest that the whole system be removed without thinking about what comes next.

Offline zoldyck

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
considering the fact that Atheer and Sky discuss cases privately in their DMs)

2 law members from the same group giving out verdicts on shits they have 0 knowledge about and without any rules to support their claims while also being biased with other cases  z_z

Definitely supporting this suggestion as he proved with various cases that the current team is a complete failure that needs a change. :tick:

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
I agree. This whole team is full of incompetent clowns who are appointed after months of licking the authorities to gain power just to feel like they are above the community and impose their dreadful decisions and harm individuals and groups for their personal benefit and ego. Nothing much to say here, I'm positive.
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
Completely supporting this, it's been a while that the major teams in this server are taking decisions on things that they either have no knowledge on just to support their friends. The other comments said it all.  :tick: :tick:

Morale of the story is, never trust the community and bad people may pass through the filter

Yeah because having the same people judge things for their friends or in other cases instances that they have no clue about is much better  :kek4: :kek4: :kek4:. At least in this case if someone is a biased prick they'll be removed and a possibly better person for the spot would be appointed.

If you support having the same people hold important positions for months/years only for them to resign and appoint their buddies and still control everything you're the problem in the server and exactly what's wrong.
« Last Edit: 03 09, 2022, 11:17:55 pm by TheGam3r23 »
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline imGUNNER

• Did u pray today?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I dont know about "every 2 months" feels like alot and not alot of people are fit for it however these PAM's need to be refreshed most of them aint even gangster players and dont know shit hh and mostly braindamaged from cit + we need new LV ones Positive.

Offline Macaco

• Donator L2
  • CIT Player Since 2012
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I can agreed to refresh it, but only 2 months? How i'll they provavelmente can do something better? Think can be atleast 6 months
🦅 1904 🦅
🦅 SPORT LISBOA E BENFICA 🦅
Golden State Warriors