Author Topic: Making PAM Team gets refreshed by Community/staff votes every 2 months  (Read 3076 times)

Offline zurq

• Senior Community Member
  • xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
I can agreed to refresh it, but only 2 months? How i'll they provavelmente can do something better? Think can be atleast 6 months
For sure if community members found that the PAM team is good, and they do not support making that bullshits and making their own rules like what the actual PAM are doing, staffs will just let them.
Left this game already.

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • League Of Duels Hoster
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
Guys if you keep giving ur positive vote for a different idea, cause the title here is "changing by community" and not "removed". But all of u vote removing.
Anyway what I want to say is if the suggestion accepted will be like what is written and in the title and main topic and will be not the team removed.

Btw CB team must removed.
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
It's all about community votes / staff team votes and head staffs opinion and if a PAM is doing all good and doesn't have any complains about him or his verdicts then he stays after having head staffs and staff team opinion.

Offline Lucifer.

• Regular Community Member
  • Your local crime-solving Devil
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
Don't know why that team exists at all. Most of them (except Arnold, probably) have no idea or experience of things they're handling and very often make stupid biased decisions just because of their incompetence.. I think that either the team needs to be wiped out instead of a re-election or such, or more competent individuals from all 4 sides (law, criminal, gangster and civilian) need to be appointed because currently that board is a complete clownshow.
« Last Edit: 04 09, 2022, 10:57:18 pm by Lucifer. »

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • Feeling good, man!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
This is clearly what we wanted in the last 4 years and still going on. Punishment appeal is similar to ban appeal. Ban appeal board does not need any community to handle it and it is going well.

#FreePAM #PAMHonorable
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
Ex. Head State Official | Ex. Civilian Minister | Ex. Mod Developtment Suggestion board | Ex. The Tinker | Ex. CIT DJ | Ex. Group Level Manager | 50+ contributions through suggestions | Ex. Application Handler & Moderator for Guider | Honorable Guider | Ex. Indonesian Moderator | Translation Progress Assistant

Offline Arnold

• The Secretary
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Hello,

As most of replies agrees to remove PAM system, then are you all okay to let staff who punish you to deal with your PAs? I'm not saying they are not trustful but it's basically the same.

It's all about community votes / staff team votes and head staffs opinion and if a PAM is doing all good and doesn't have any complains about him or his verdicts then he stays after having head staffs and staff team opinion.

As far as I know, head & high staff are always looking after the PAMs and see their activity.
« Last Edit: 05 09, 2022, 12:45:06 pm by Arnold »
Bikers

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
Hello,

As most of replies agrees to remove PAM system, then are you all okay to let staff who punish you to deal with your PAs? I'm not saying they are not trustful but it's basically the same.
I totally agree with your point but as they can see how the current PAM system is shit because of the problems and many corrupted/biased things going on there

As far as I know, head & high staff are always looking after the PAMs and see their activity.

Some player used to report Chapo and Suix to the L4 on his DMs until they're removed I've seen this by myself through the DMs believe it or not but that is what happened, and then the same PAM said that the Administrator told him to say his honest opinion about the new PAMs like you, GoldNugget, Zuvich, etc, that's what the PAM said I cannot confirm that or slander anyone about it. if the head/high staff are always looking why when I made a post that contains private chats why they didn't remove the PAM who used to leak private chats to players and break CoC? Maybe they're busy to look at it I don't know but I'm still not accusing any of the head staff team about anything but all of these are questions that I ask from my side. I really wish Arran can handle the PAM refresh since he will never treat any player more special, he will notice that there are 2 players in the PAM team sharing the same groups or projects he wouldn't add them because he wanted to provide Transparency and fairness and he will add them based on how they deal with other things same as what happened with SO Team. PAM team should work individually just like how GoldNugget used to do instead of just checking on what my colleague thinks and I have to agree with him Invalid punishment Appeal denied or valid punishment appeal accepted if we took a look at that https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=382668 case without some1 thinking out of the box and mentioning Arran the appeal would've been rejected and the player was going to be jailed for 56 days.
This is my personal opinion and the story that I've heard of, I can be wrong
I appreciate that you posted here @Arnold
« Last Edit: 05 09, 2022, 01:41:14 pm by daddy »

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
PAM team always had problems and most of them weren't liked by the community because of their biased decisions, so as the problem is within the community and the PAM team I agree on making community vote for PAMs BUT whoever's going to vote must be at least Regular Community Member.

The massive xCM requirements decrease makes JCM more like NCM so giving them the ability to vote on the next PAMs isn't a good idea imo.
Don't know why that team exists at all. Most of them (except Arnold, probably) have no idea or experience of things they're handling and very often make stupid biased decisions just because of their incompetence.. I think that either the team needs to be wiped out instead of a re-election or such, or more competent individuals from all 4 sides (law, criminal, gangster and civilian) need to be appointed because currently that board is a complete clownshow.
I also like what Lucifer said about making it only 4 from each side which would fix the problem of PAMs not having any experience of a specified side and taking decisions about it.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Darwin97

A lot misunderstoody reply,

The idea itself is good and great but my god the execution was shit every single PAM team formation has had atleast one rotten apple (sometimes all of them) so it plagued the rest and ended up making the whole system a joke

The idea is good just make a better execution, idk if daddy's idea will work but it won't hurt to try

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
Hello,

Can you read about what the post suggests? It's not about removing the PAM team as its existence is necessary for the little fairness that's left here but even that little fairness is gone when biased or incompetent people hold those positions. So, it'd be better if those people were removed and better people be elected. If any new person is the same then they also get removed. Simple as that

It's not only about activity, it's about quality as well.
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline zurq

• xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
Bruu... U didn't see how PAMs are making their own fuckin rules and people aren't getting treated on a good way? I once saw a PAM flaming and using some prohibited words in order to act like he is something useful on this community. But in fact, he is just a piece of shit. But honestly, PAMs aren't even a useful people on this server they are just rejecting appeals over and over and staffs are obviously never ever saw their activity nor their behaviour I am pretty sure.
« Last Edit: 06 09, 2022, 11:52:54 am by zurq »
Left this game already.

Offline Impostor

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: Impostor
  • Squad: Hikers
Two months cycles are too short for people to get used to any task. And whenever they're finally getting good at it the cycle resets.

The cycles will also pave the way for people with ill intentions to handle cases.

Anyway... it's a too complex of a system just because the current team sucks except for my homie Arnold.

Better to just remove the troublesome PAMs than to come up with this whole election system proposed here  :cros:

Offline Ariana

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Ariana
  • Squad: SAAS
never forget 2019, the councillor system when the worst players imaginable became councillors. One of them who goes by the name of "Ariana" was so Islamophobic that ultimately his extreme offensive actions and insults towards the Muslim players got him banned, Morale of the story is, never trust the community and bad people may pass through the filter

Can confirm community can't be trusted  :cros:

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy

Can confirm community can't be trusted  :cros:
  :cringe::thumb:
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Cerberus

• Honorable
  • Punishment Appeal Manager
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Cerberus
Negative.

What this will turn into is a 'friends become PAM' scenario. Certain people will be more favored based purely on the fact they have more recognition and popularity in the server, not based on the skills and qualities that are needed for the PAM duty. Things would get ugly very quickly if this were to be implemented, and therefore it's a solid negative vote from myself.

A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but its persistence.