Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] CIT News | Blue  (Read 397 times)

Offline Blue.

• CIT News Publisher
  • sarcastic
    Years
[ACCEPTED] CIT News | Blue
« on: 11 09, 2022, 03:47:10 am »

Section One: Accounts details

Your ingame nick: Ti|Blue
Account name: IAMBlueOne
Discord account name (Name#ID): Blue.#2907
Punishlog (Screenshot imgur.com/pilo.ovh): Here
Last application link (if any): N/A

Section Two: Personal information

Country of residence: Egypt ()
Introduce yourself: Hola, I'm a 19-year-old teenager, a web developer, or at least I consider myself one. I always liked the idea of being a journalist. Since childhood, I have enjoyed watching the news. I'm an intelligent hard worker with a huge desire to learn and acquire new skills, I see CIT News as a big opportunity to develop my writing skills, and I'm sure I will be much of a help and assistance to the CIT News team.

Section Three: General Questions

Why do you want to join the CIT News team and What do you think about CIT News? "CIT News" was always the best source to educate yourself about the server and catch up with the latest news. The idea itself is incredible, I see it as a great addition to the server that makes you feel like that your are working as a real news publisher. I would love to be a part of team, because it will surely help me to acquire new skills and meet new intelligent people. I was always a big fan of the weekly "CIT Magazine", and I'd really be happy to participate in the creation process.
What role would you like to hold in CIT News, content creator or designer?: Content creator.
Which page do you want to be a part of?: Headlines.
Prepare an example page with Canva and give us a preview link here(N/A if you chose content creator): N/A.
Write an essay that contains not less than a hundred words related to the page you wanna be a part of(N/A if you chose designer):

CIT's Latest News.

This week, CIT had a lot of new major updates and bugs fixed, one of these updates was the mystery bag, civilians can now get resources from it as a reward, but beware, folks, the mystery bag is always "mystery", you never know what you are going to get. Another major update was the new job, the crane operator, players had different opinions about this new job, some saying it's not worth the time, and some saying that it's great. The discussion board was full of suggestions about it, and it was just released two days ago!
Our hot topic this week is the CEM (Community Event Manager) applications, it opened this week and it's full of applications, nearly 15 players have applied for the role. Our sources refer that the applications will remain open for the next two weeks. Unfortunately, two applicants have been denied already for editing their applications, Waltz and Maskshadow, we wish luck to all of the applicants.

Section Four: Agreements

I will not try to slide in any false news: Absolutely.
I will be inactive without inactivity report: Absolutely not.
I will follow inactivity rules and if I break them I will be warned: Absolutely.
I will leak finished pages and CIT News private information: Absolutely not.
I will not leave the magazine from my first month of joining and will work as a team: Absolutely.
I will not follow the leaders and my decisions will be final irrespective of what the leaders asked for: Absolutely not.

CIT News Application From ©️
« Last Edit: 13 09, 2022, 12:25:15 am by DeathWish »
[13.09.2022] Blue Added as a Probationary Publisher.
September 22th:@Blue Accepted for JCM. -- Nex0 + FMMS.
November 24th:@Blue.  Accepted for RCM. -- WizarD + FMMs.

Offline DeathWish

• The Actual DeathWish
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: DeathWish
  • Squad: Vintage
Re: [PENDING] CIT News | Blue
« Reply #1 on: 11 09, 2022, 10:02:38 pm »
Dear @Blue.  ,

Your application has been set as pending, please be patient until you get the result.

Follow these tips to avoid getting denied:
  • Avoid getting any punishments.
  • Don't PM any application manager to check your application status.

Regards,
CIT News Executive Administrator, DeathWish
<Insert all the groups I have been in and all the ranks I held here>

Offline DeathWish

• The Actual DeathWish
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: DeathWish
  • Squad: Vintage
Re: [ACCEPTED] CIT News | Blue
« Reply #2 on: 13 09, 2022, 12:25:29 am »
Dear @Blue.   ,

I would like to inform you that your application has been accepted, welcome to the team.

Make sure you do these steps:
  • Join our discord server.
  • Read our homepage.
  • Request addition in our roster.
  • Request addition on Profiles.
  • You may PM any CIT News Admin to give you access to private channels on discord.

Regards,
CIT News Executive Administrator, DeathWish
<Insert all the groups I have been in and all the ranks I held here>