Author Topic: [+++] Alliance system for Squads  (Read 5286 times)

Offline Djapp

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Djapp
  • Squad: Gomugomunomi
Re: [+++] Alliance system for Squads
« Reply #30 on: 10 05, 2020, 08:49:13 am »
It is a good opportunity for squads to support their activities and they can work together.it means squads can partner with other squads , all we know that in the recent period many squads are dead  and I think this idea will help squads and become active again . I am with you , Positive
« Last Edit: 10 05, 2020, 09:58:43 pm by Djapp »

Offline Suix86

• Berzerk
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #31 on: 10 05, 2020, 04:53:41 pm »
We're the biggest group of friendly squads at this moment, and there's no a tool to keep the squads in deeper relation, such as ally chat etc..
Would be amazing to have that system, and improve the squad features even more.
Positive vote.
Always value your time, and set a good price to it. Dont let them waste it for free

Empathy is the virtue of being able to identify with others, to put yourself in their place, and to know what it feels.

Offline Hamza.

• New Community Member
  • Available for help.
  • Ingame: Hamza
« Reply #32 on: 11 05, 2020, 12:43:11 am »
Greetings,
   I am actually a founder of a squad named Interpol so I am represting my squad's views here. I actually want this added ASAP because we have some allies we want to form an alliance with a squad but we have to whitelist eachother to alternate that alliance so adding this will actually help every squad in the long term aswell. This can improve the Community Squads Board as alliance board will increase the activity of the board.

Positive.
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Offline Stun

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FighForHonor
  • Ingame: FFH|Stun
  • Squad: NeXus
« Reply #33 on: 12 05, 2020, 08:47:39 am »
I think it is a good idea to add this to squads because already there is friendly squads and they hope to be alliance to talk in alliance and chill out with another people chat to make new friends with squads members and to have a good time and to have fun host events and activities for both squad or more I think it is a good idea and useful Positive  :tick:

Offline Smith.

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #34 on: 15 05, 2020, 07:04:16 pm »
I think it would be useful because. There are squads that are already in the alliance right now, but they don't unite under just one tag.So they're not officially the alliance.I think it'll look fun and better if we make it official.positive :tick:

Offline TroubleShot

• Regular Community Member
  • Life is Good
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
« Reply #35 on: 22 05, 2020, 05:43:33 pm »
this will be good and usefull mostly cuz some squads already formed "alliance" with other squads ingame
Ex. CB CB again for 2nd time :ez:

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
« Reply #36 on: 22 05, 2020, 05:58:07 pm »
Honestly this is a good suggestion and it can make some sense meanwhile squads will be more active than before, but it isn't good to all kind of squads. It'd be good to the most Miscellaneous Squads of CIT, they'll start becoming more active and hosting events, activity arrangements and many further stuff. I believe that the whitelist feature is enough but it would become better if we add the alliance system to squads. I am upvoting for this sensible suggestion.

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline HuMaX.

• The wanderer
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #37 on: 22 05, 2020, 08:18:12 pm »
Honestly this is a good suggestion and it can make some sense meanwhile squads will be more active than before, but it isn't good to all kind of squads. It'd be good to the most Miscellaneous Squads of CIT, they'll start becoming more active and hosting events, activity arrangements and many further stuff. I believe that the whitelist feature is enough but it would become better if we add the alliance system to squads. I am upvoting for this sensible suggestion.
I believe that squads regardless of their type (Criminal/LAW/Miscellaneous) will benefit equally from this system because every type has its own unique activities that distinguishes it from the rest. For example LAW squads can host joint patrols, training etc... Criminal squads can unite to host a riot, rob stores and hit ARs & CEs together.

And about the whitelist feature, its almost useless nowadays ( only to get access to interiors). This is what Squads only need from this system:
Alliance system for Squads
This suggestion is about Alliances for Squads, my idea is to add Alliance System for squads, the same as group one. What it contains?
1) Alliance in-game with chat (Command can be '/sac' because '/ac' is already used by groups.)
2) Forum Board for Official Alliances.

ღ لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله ღ

✘Squad Alliance Founder✘

Offline McGee

• New Community Member
  • Bē ør ñøt tø Bē
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Blake'
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #38 on: 23 05, 2020, 06:37:35 am »

Hello community, it seems to me a great idea, that the squads have an alliance since it will be a little more fun to share with other squads, since the groups have greater characteristics than the squad, I agree to have an alliance with squad, my vote is positive . :tick:
MikyWoodZ. The 90 Picket Association

Offline TheCwN

• Fear less, dominate more.
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: TheCwN
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #39 on: 23 05, 2020, 01:04:41 pm »
Personally, I want to give an example of myself, I managed a good squad in my time. I was upset that there were no scripts to be alliance with them rather than getting other squads to whitelist. Most squads on the server are friendly with each other now and they want to put eachothers into the alliance . It would be very, very good for this type of script to come into the game. I'm giving you a positive vote.

Offline Prolycan

• xCode Leader
  • Junior Community Member
  • trust me and fall as well.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: WestCoast
« Reply #40 on: 24 05, 2020, 06:21:01 am »
Well, Squads became useless nowadays. Players in CIT, joining squads just because for free skins/shaders. I am using squad system to talk with my friends with /sc command. Squads are out of activities that going CE's , AR's or take turfs together that's why they don't need alliance system. Groups use that system for calling some help whenever they need but I am not sure its needed for squads. Even currently squads doing nothing together so I don't think they will use alliance system greatly.  In fact, There are too many commands that make me confused all the time ( /gc /ac /gsc /asc /uc /sc) I don't want to be vacillated of seeing messages on my screen whether it's squad alliance or group alliance. so my vote is negative.
Art.

leader of xCode, 5thStreetSaints , Street_Gang

Offline Talha

• L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #41 on: 24 05, 2020, 10:23:00 am »
Well, Squads became useless nowadays. Players in CIT, joining squads just because for free skins/shaders. I am using squad system to talk with my friends with /sc command. Squads are out of activities that going CE's , AR's or take turfs together that's why they don't need alliance system. Groups use that system for calling some help whenever they need but I am not sure its needed for squads. Even currently squads doing nothing together so I don't think they will use alliance system greatly.  In fact, There are too many commands that make me confused all the time ( /gc /ac /gsc /asc /uc /sc) I don't want to be vacillated of seeing messages on my screen whether it's squad alliance or group alliance. so my vote is negative.
You sure that squads are dead and useless? I advice you to check this topic. https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=359424.0

Offline kubeQQQ ^,^

• DriftWorks Founder
  • Ingame: kubeQQQ
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #42 on: 24 05, 2020, 12:18:29 pm »
After reading your opinion, I got confused. You mentioned only Criminal/Law squads, I feel like you forgot about OTHER Squads, also, you mentioned that you don't like the fact that there are lots of commands, no one said you need to use them, you can disable every chatbox in /settings if you don't want to see it. Also, I suggest checking General Chat > "Alliance Event (Squads are dead btw)" topic.
Ex State Official
[CIT]Vampire has demoted group: CivilianZ to level: 0
(EVENT) [PiRu$]Echoo#U: DriftWorks_Squad (KubeQQQ) has just made it and won the Mind Blowing Maze event along with $150,000,000. Hell of a good job I need to say!
(EVENT) HappyBrah{1%}[Biker]: kubeQQQ|DriftWorks has won the previous event along with $100M, congratulations!

Offline Counter

• Honorable
  • O Allah, I ask You for pardon and wellness.
« Reply #43 on: 31 05, 2020, 12:07:04 am »
Adding the squads alliance is not bad, because the squad is like a group here. There are only minor differences. Indeed, some players did my question, if we can create an alliance between the two squads, but unfortunately we can't, my vote is Positive.

Who lived with two faces, dead without a face.

Offline Tech.

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Tech
  • Squad: NeXus_Squad
« Reply #44 on: 31 05, 2020, 02:28:09 am »
I think it's an great idea because I see that squads doesn't have features like groups and we have focus on squads as we focus on groups and it will make squads more closer from each other and will make more relations my vote is Positive :tick: