Author Topic: [IMPLEMENTED] Creating a board for discussions between the PC and CB Team.  (Read 1664 times)

Offline Shogun

• The Shogunate
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
Everyone knows that the CnR system is significant for this server, and it’s kinda unfair to implement something without taking the opinion of both teams.

My suggestion is clear enough. I am here suggesting to create a board that is named, Police Chief & Criminal Boss Discussions board. Every player that holds CB/PC rank on forums will have access to that board.

This will help us in building a better CnR system.

@JimMys$ Contributed in discussing this suggestion with me, please give him credits for it as well.

« Last Edit: 23 06, 2019, 01:33:32 am by Vampire »
Ex. L3 Staff, HCB and CEM.
Bikers forever, forever Bikers.
Thank you for the good times y'all.

Offline Shogun

• The Shogunate
Everyone knows that the CnR system is significant for this server, and it’s kinda unfair to implement something without taking the opinion of both teams.

My suggestion is clear enough. I am here suggesting to create a board that is named, Police Chief & Criminal Boss Discussions board. Every player that holds CB/PC rank on forums will have access to that board.

This will help us in building a better CnR system where both teams should agree on something before suggesting it.

@JimMys$ Contributed in discussing this suggestion with me, please give him credits for it as well.
We'll just move to the voting phase since nobody replied here. Please start voting now.

Offline WillyPoo

• Senior Community Member
  • Group: TSF
  • Ingame: WillyPoo
 :tick:

PCs and CBs should be able to communicate together for events, discussions, and other such things in place dedicated to the unification of both sides.

There is no better side in CnR, and they both should be discussed by its leaders to find improvements.
WillyPoo has been a legendary member of this community.

I feel like I've earned my place in TSF now.

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory

I have seen a various of suggestions which are posted in either one of those boards, but require opinions from both teams. Most probably, a CB won't check PC board (maybe sometimes, or in some circumstances) and vice-versa. Totally beneficial, there is no reason to disagree on this.
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline Redfire

• Prometheus
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Redfire

Opinions of both teams are needed in some suggestions, thus this would be a reasonably good idea.
"A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid."

"I played soldier, you played king. And struck me down, when I kissed that ring. You lost that right, to hold that crown. I built you up, but you let me down. So when you fall, I'll take my turn. And fan the flames, as your blazes burn."

Offline Prof.Gang

• P G
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians

Absolutely needed at present due to the renovations, attachments and riot maps, which we take and must be confirmed and discussed with PCs team, including the problems that both sides face.

Offline Shogun

• The Shogunate
Set as accepted with 4 positive votes and 0 negative votes.

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
Added PC & CB Discussions as a child board of Community Groups. Heads of each side will be moderators there.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017