Author Topic: CIT Journal's 29th Edition  (Read 18880 times)

leo10

Re: CIT Journal's 29th Edition
« Reply #30 on: 11 02, 2014, 10:36:27 pm »
awesome edition, keep it up .

Shade

« Reply #31 on: 11 02, 2014, 10:45:48 pm »
@Wilz.

1 question

Why don't you thank the ones that encourage you ?   O0

Offline Platinum

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Legolas
  • Squad: 07
« Reply #32 on: 11 02, 2014, 11:02:35 pm »
I agree with Arran,you should put the content more rich and there are too many things happened this week,i dont see it here but you can already make a great version next week!Good luck
as wilz says,if you have ANYTHING that u want to add U can SUGGEST it

cinoxi

« Reply #33 on: 11 02, 2014, 11:32:55 pm »
as wilz says,if you have ANYTHING that u want to add U can SUGGEST it

This may make a progress move,it doesnt mean that they fail but for an efficient new version,hope that will see it next!

Offline AirMax

• [P]roTugas eXo|dus
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: WingsOfGold
  • Ingame: AirMax
« Reply #34 on: 11 02, 2014, 11:53:34 pm »
Good job everyone.  ;)

Johnny

« Reply #35 on: 12 02, 2014, 04:04:51 am »
Read the journal after a long time because I was inactive! Good to see that it has grown and now very popular among CIT, keep up the good work and hopefully more interesting stories will come out in the near future.

Offline Ricky

• Donator L3
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Ricky[DT]
  • Squad: Indian_Legacy
« Reply #36 on: 12 02, 2014, 04:20:33 am »
Awesome edition.

Offline Gonzo.

• The Almighty
  • Senior Community Member
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: [CIT]Gonzo.
« Reply #37 on: 12 02, 2014, 04:22:45 am »
nothing unusual here another cool edition by CIT Journal.
but all those news are old  :-X :-X Try to find new things something that we don't know.
it's news man it must be new.
FFH and NSM every one know about it,since every one can read updates.
Any way GoodLuck guys.
If anyone reading this has any drug related problems or suffers from depression, please let your family and friends know so that they can help you. You don't need and you musn't be alone in this.

Offline Phorpride

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BNA
« Reply #38 on: 12 02, 2014, 07:08:41 am »
Good job.

nothing unusual here another cool edition by CIT Journal.
but all those news are old  :-X :-X Try to find new things something that we don't know.
it's news man it must be new.
FFH and NSM every one know about it,since every one can read updates.
Any way GoodLuck guys.

Writers have to type a story with the news in it. You know: "FFH is L1". But now you know more information about it, and also NSM.
« Last Edit: 12 02, 2014, 07:14:28 am by Flop »
bureau of narcotic administration

Offline ZtyX

• Mafia Boss
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: IVANs_Family
  • Ingame: GA~[IF]IVAN>B+
  • Squad: IVANs_Squad
« Reply #39 on: 12 02, 2014, 09:13:41 am »

Well yea, I agree the content is poor and we've admitted that a couple of times before and promised a better performance starting from the 30th edition. Though, I've got 2 questions to ask:

#1: What's wrong with us having our own private forum? It's our new way of doing our work which, in our perspective, has to stay private.

#2: The Journal isn't expected to achieve anything for now, we're satisfied with what we've got. Also, being shown on the news board wasn't one of my goals anyway and I don't care where it's shown. If you don't want it here, then remove it, simply as that.

I really appreciate criticism that is to help us improve ourselves. Though yours wasn't really that encouraging, but thanks for telling us what you think.

How are you going to get better if you are satisfied with what you've got? And how can you be satisfied with that? Your journal is too shallow and the articles are too short, You didn't even explain why people were banned, so you don't even spread any gossip. The format itself is designed to be read by an 8 year old. How about you make a real newspaper that people can read while they are in jail and really bored? You have 29 members, so shouldn't it be possible for you to give people tasks and write at least 10 articles? Kick your journalists out if they're lazy. Also, I wasn't even able to read page 7 because the letters are way too small and you wasted an entire page on a picture saying "Lol section". Also, do you really need 3 different ways of publishing it? And a 10K prize for the quiz? That's pathetic when a regular CAMORRA event gives small prizes of 50K for winning a Destruction Derby round. How about making the quiz prize more like 1 million instead or even better, add much more questions to the quiz and make it difficult. You could also make it more of a lottery.

Finally, you should be honored that your newspaper appears in the news section instead of pretending like it's nothing and that you don't care. In my opinion, that's just a childish defensive reaction to Arran's post.
« Last Edit: 12 02, 2014, 09:18:59 am by ZtyX »

Offline Siddesh

• Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: Siddesh
  • Squad: Raven
« Reply #40 on: 12 02, 2014, 09:55:15 am »
Awesome Edition Keep it up guys  8)

Leno888

« Reply #41 on: 12 02, 2014, 10:10:19 am »
very nice edition  ;)

cinoxi

« Reply #42 on: 12 02, 2014, 11:45:15 am »
How are you going to get better if you are satisfied with what you've got? And how can you be satisfied with that? Your journal is too shallow and the articles are too short, You didn't even explain why people were banned, so you don't even spread any gossip. The format itself is designed to be read by an 8 year old. How about you make a real newspaper that people can read while they are in jail and really bored? You have 29 members, so shouldn't it be possible for you to give people tasks and write at least 10 articles? Kick your journalists out if they're lazy. Also, I wasn't even able to read page 7 because the letters are way too small and you wasted an entire page on a picture saying "Lol section". Also, do you really need 3 different ways of publishing it? And a 10K prize for the quiz? That's pathetic when a regular CAMORRA event gives small prizes of 50K for winning a Destruction Derby round. How about making the quiz prize more like 1 million instead or even better, add much more questions to the quiz and make it difficult. You could also make it more of a lottery.

Finally, you should be honored that your newspaper appears in the news section instead of pretending like it's nothing and that you don't care. In my opinion, that's just a childish defensive reaction to Arran's post.

Well,the man who see your post look that they failed to create a better version,but without missing the last versions so we must encourage them better than give an excess smashing.

Finally,and easly,we hope more work and good luck for the next one!

Offline Kajouda

• don't strive for success, but struggle for value..
« Reply #43 on: 12 02, 2014, 01:39:49 pm »
Awesome edition, keep it up.  :)

Yaks

« Reply #44 on: 12 02, 2014, 02:54:17 pm »
Wow very original LOL section. I have seen that ages ago and 9gag is plain childish bullshit.