Author Topic: [Resolved] Make AF, SWAT, SAPD and FBI useful.  (Read 16341 times)

protecter393

[Resolved] Make AF, SWAT, SAPD and FBI useful.
« on: 28 04, 2012, 09:16:07 pm »
I don't know if this is the right place but I'll try.
For FBI:
I think FBI job should get the same job script as Detective Job but with higher pay like say $1000-$1250 dollars per case. It makes sense because in real life that's what they do. It gets kinda boring just going around arresting criminals as FBI. Well as I can see it's a great idea.

For SWAT:
SWAT should get the same house robbing marking as criminals BUT the marker should be blue. Instead of robbing it SWAT will be breaching and killing suspects.The screen will dim and then it comes back. When that is done two messages should come up saying: "You have successfully breached and eliminated the prime suspects in the house" and "Government has payed you:  -----$1000-$1500". Also it shouldn't be too frequent so that it won't get abused. It's somewhat like what they do in real life. I'd also suggest the blue marker ALSO showed up when there's wanted players inside the houses. Since SWAT pratically all about raiding and covert operations.

For SAPD:
Give them the same script as Detective and make the pay the same as FBI so that it will be fair play.

For AF:
AF should have a script similar to detective but instead of small clues you will be finding bomb,missile and etc fragments. It should happen like every 5-10 minutes. They should scattered all across the map and should pay around $1250. Well my second idea would make the server lag HARD. My 2nd Idea is to have them war with NPCs in the desert and if they a successful they get 10k and 1k per kill. So they would have to be organized.

I am not a scriptor so I don't know how to do this yet. I am studying it but I am not going to be at this level for now.
« Last Edit: 04 10, 2012, 06:50:41 pm by Arran »

the_perfect_mostafa

Re: Make AF, SWAT SAPD and FBI useful.
« Reply #1 on: 28 04, 2012, 09:38:14 pm »
I like the idea.
But about FBI/SAPD to get higher pay than Detective, I don't agree since Special Law groups got enough features. It could be the same pay or lower.
But anyways, the idea is good since it's RP.

Uau_tuga

Re: Make AF, SWAT, SAPD and FBI useful.
« Reply #2 on: 28 04, 2012, 11:13:54 pm »
I like your idea.

But regarding the SWAT part, Id suggest the blue marker ALSO showed up when there's wanted players inside the houses. Since SWAT pratically all about raiding and covert operations, I believe that would be aceptable. Maybe I should suggest this in another topic?

Monii

« Reply #3 on: 29 04, 2012, 01:13:02 am »
I believe that it's possible to rob houses as a criminal, right? Well maybe it would take a criminal to fully rob a house like 60 seconds. So, I'm not sure how house robbing works, but once a criminal starts robbing a house, SWAT should get a signal on which house is being robbed and go and clear it. 60 seconds might seem a short time, but I believe you can drive from one side of LS to the other in about 60 seconds if you're in a police cruiser and you know your way around.

Also, give criminals a bit higher payment since it'll be harder to rob houses now, I assume. And +1 for Uau's suggestion about the criminals hiding in interiors, because they're pretty much invisible from the police computer in interiors, and they can just AFK in there, while waiting for their wanted level to go down.

mectus11

« Reply #4 on: 29 04, 2012, 10:19:07 am »
It's amazing how some people actually voted -1 for no reason, these kind of trolls need a warning level, just sayin'

I like the idea.
But about FBI/SAPD to get higher pay than Detective, I don't agree since Special Law groups got enough features. It could be the same pay or lower.
But anyways, the idea is good since it's RP.
Elite law groups get previleges it's world wide known, also, FBI/SAPD deserve it since they worked up their way to get base/job.

HeatBlast

« Reply #5 on: 29 04, 2012, 12:47:44 pm »
yeah this should be added . :) :) :)

Offline Will

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The Soldiers
  • Ingame: ~|S|~Will
« Reply #6 on: 29 04, 2012, 03:27:54 pm »
I like the SWAT idea, but maybe, every like 30 minutes theres one, and there must be at least 3 of them in the marker, and there must be at least 4 criminals at a back entrance, then they go inside the int. and its just like a bankrob, and the winning side gets money

Offline Kavzor

• The Viking
  • Honorable
  • aka IKEA Employee
« Reply #7 on: 29 04, 2012, 05:39:22 pm »
It would be awesome to have an extra job because right now i'm losing a lot of money because I have to buy ammo all the time and br is lagging for me. have to dump my wood computer >.<
“Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.”  -- Jack Sparrow

Terminator

« Reply #8 on: 29 04, 2012, 07:10:15 pm »
Really agree, because AF/SWAT/SAPD/FBI are doing only arrresting, and this idea will add a bit more fun :D
Aslo this will make the groups to work rather than just camping in base. But I think the payment is a bit high

Offline Rusty

• Honorable
  • Forever a CITizen
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Rusty
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #9 on: 29 04, 2012, 10:00:44 pm »
I wouldn't mind us having the built-in ability to do detective cases, something similar to detective cases, or something similar to house robbing, but I don't think we should make more money than their normal counterparts. We have bases, skins, vehicles and group jobs, and I think that makes up for not making more cash.
Need help with something CIT-related? Answers to many questions can be found in the Tutorials & Guides section. If you can't find what you're looking for there, ask about your issue in the General Support / Questions section and someone will be happy to help you.

Sandy

« Reply #10 on: 30 04, 2012, 01:01:38 am »
Here's an idea, there's a detective job for a reason, use it. AF SWAT, and FBI should get mini missions imo

Crystalii

« Reply #11 on: 30 04, 2012, 01:10:26 am »
This will give law a very big advantage over criminals. It's discussed that law earns more money than criminals. We recently made a balance between law and criminals, but this will bring the old unbalance again.

protecter393

« Reply #12 on: 30 04, 2012, 01:50:12 am »
This will give law a very big advantage over criminals. It's discussed that law earns more money than criminals. We recently made a balance between law and criminals, but this will bring the old unbalance again.

You don't quite get it do you, I am saying that AF,SWAT,FBI and SAPD have no use other than arresting criminals like the ordinary Police Officer. Then what you implying is that they should remove detective job too? No I don't think so.

Pac-Man

« Reply #13 on: 30 04, 2012, 02:20:26 am »
You don't quite get it do you, I am saying that AF,SWAT,FBI and SAPD have no use other than arresting criminals like the ordinary Police Officer. Then what you implying is that they should remove detective job too? No I don't think so.

LoL? I don't think he was implying that at all. Ok, I know that if I run to the drug shipment or the bank and arrest two criminals real quick, thats around 20k in my pocket. Cops make bank from arresting those 6 stars, on top of the kills. So your asking for even more jobs earning almost 3k a stop? I think that's a joke. So all you guys would have to do is just drive to a spot walk in a little circle, gather your clues and earn 3k. Do you know what criminals have to do to earn 3k? Fight huge wars most the time. Earning money for crims is hard, and heres why. For the BC your competing against 10 other people trying to kill you by spamming nades, the hijack, same thing. We have to battle other people for the car, and also harvesting, always a war. Even if the BC is 20k, its damn near impossible to get.....for me at least. So you asking for that much money to just be handed to you, I laugh. -1.
« Last Edit: 30 04, 2012, 02:34:09 am by Pac-Man »

Offline Araa

• Honorable
  • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Group: The_Outstanders
« Reply #14 on: 30 04, 2012, 02:46:40 am »
Agree in everything but not in payments increase, If you need money joining elite group isn't the best option.
Talking, laughing, loving, breathing, fighting, fucking, crying, drinking. writing, winning, losing, cheating. kissing, thinking, dreaming.

This is the way, it's the way that we live