Author Topic: [+++][A] Message for getting arrest points in other ways than arresting  (Read 459 times)

Offline Tommy

• SAS Founder
  • Police Chief
  • Man of Knowledge
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: GMAR-Tommy#SAS
Re: Message for getting arrest points in other ways than arresting
« Reply #15 on: 11 03, 2023, 02:59:12 pm »
15+ random drug plus some additional arrest point would be good. Since many of us spending lots of time in criminal event and getting tons of assists and damage with 0 kills so im totally supporting this.  :tick:
”[CIT]Cerberus#SAS: Don't plan too much ahead, because life doesn't always go according to plan.”
- SAS Grand Marshall.
- Former Warchief of San Andreas

Offline Brodax

• FBI Leader
  • Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Brodax
« Reply #16 on: 11 03, 2023, 03:20:19 pm »
 :tick:
~Since 2011
-----------
Honorable and Ex. DDIR of FBI

Offline Godzilla.

• Criminal Boss
  • Never something comes easy but it comes at the end
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Godzilla
« Reply #17 on: 11 03, 2023, 07:09:22 pm »
Upvoting :tick:

Offline Fida2youn

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US_Army_Rangers
« Reply #18 on: 11 03, 2023, 08:43:57 pm »
I seem a bit enthusiast to see such feature honestly instead of checking F5 every single time you get assist, solving a case, etc., it'd actually save some time throughout the process of tracking my AP. Upvoting.
Yeah exactly !  :tick:

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #19 on: 12 03, 2023, 04:56:01 pm »
18 positive votes. Marked as Medium Priority.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Metall

• Pirus Founder
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: Metall
Nice addition, helps it easier to see how many AP you got.  :tick:
L2 Staff Member, Community Event Manager, Group Level Manager, Discussion Board Moderator

Offline Arcanus

• Loyalty and Blessings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Arcanus
  • Squad: GodFathers
It is a good idea Simple and creative and in my opinion, it would have more support as a police job and would give it more use than solor go killing and arresting criminals, I am positive to this suggestion.  :tick:

•Staff in United States Special Forces•|•Founder of GodFathers•|•Former head of Crime Investigation Department•|•Former Co-Founder of The Expendables•|•Guide•

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
20 positive votes. Marked as High Priority.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Mikey.

• New Community Member
  • there is no real me, only an entity
    Years
  • Group: Virtuality
  • Ingame: Mikey
good idea  :tick:
"𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑴𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑷𝑼𝑻 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑭𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑶 𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑻"

Offline Gio

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Squad: Falken/Mystical
 :tick:
Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
[2018-06-08]Gio#F (STaR123321) joined the group. Invited by 1337#Ganzo|>CF (kh@lilo)

Offline ese

• New Community Member
  • TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: ese
  • Squad: Vintage
Even though I'm in the criminal group now, I know much about the law side as I've been playing in the law side for around 6 years. But I do not support this idea, the drug earning is enough because it's easy for a cop to reach L50. After you got the 50th level, the difficulty starts there but ... let it be. :cros:
« Last Edit: 20 03, 2023, 04:03:55 pm by ese »

You never, never trust the people that you love.                                                                                                                                                                                       -Tuco Salamanca

Offline ManosGR

• Regular Community Member
  • Here comes the pain.
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: ManosGR
Even though I'm in the criminal group now, I know much about the law side as I've been playing in the law side for around 6 years. But I do not support this idea, the drug earning is enough because it's easy for a cop to reach L50. After you got the 50th level, the difficulty starts there but ... let it be.  :cros:
I'm not talking about gaining anything more than the current system, I think it is good the way it is. Currently, cops earn arrest points for assisting, damaging in CE/AR and in other ways, this exists for more than two years as far as I know. However, we are not aware of the amount of the arrest points we earn and this can only be calculated. The suggestion is about a message appearing when we earn those extra arrest points since there isn't one. Thank you for voting and replying but I recommend that you read the topic once more, you can tell me if anything isn't clear.

Offline ash45

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SoA
  • Ingame: svp14
Cool it would be better  :tick:

Offline ese

• New Community Member
  • TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: ese
  • Squad: Vintage
I'm not talking about gaining anything more than the current system, I think it is good the way it is. Currently, cops earn arrest points for assisting, damaging in CE/AR and in other ways, this exists for more than two years as far as I know. However, we are not aware of the amount of the arrest points we earn and this can only be calculated. The suggestion is about a message appearing when we earn those extra arrest points since there isn't one. Thank you for voting and replying but I recommend that you read the topic once more, you can tell me if anything isn't clear.
I am sorry, it's totally my bad. I've read this fast so there occurred a misunderstanding. That would be helpful for cops to realize how much AP they earned. I'm turning positive here.  :tick:

You never, never trust the people that you love.                                                                                                                                                                                       -Tuco Salamanca

Offline sando

• Donator L3
  • I like stakes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: sando
I am a cop, and I agree with you since the criminal side get reputation points if they assist some1, so why not adding it to the law side too, drugs can be made from killing in ces.
Nice suggestion Positive :tick:
Ex Nothing. :o7: