Author Topic: [++] [Arran] kill will be countable if your opponent tries to suicide by anyway  (Read 2610 times)

Offline Forager

• Regular Community Member
  • guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
I agree. Like for an example, a player suicide due to low health and to escape a death, it should be counted to the player who damage the last. Like a kill steal, the assist should get the kill for the player who suicide. Most of the player wanted this especially those players who takes their kill counts seriously. Obviously the killer damaged a lot so it must be his kill. I'm supporting this.
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline Zeky

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Totally agree with this suggestion, there's nothing more annoying then spending a fair bit of time trying to kill someone and then they resort to running away and killing themselves and then on top of that sms you to provoke you further. However, instead of making it for the last 15 seconds, it should only be 10 seconds as 15 seconds is too long of a cooldown for damage dealt in my opinion, other than that this suggestion is great and I would love to see it, especially in LV.
Juice WRLD 999

Offline Diamond

After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 14 positive votes. (1 positive vote wont be count due to one negative)
- 1 negative votes.

The suggestion remains as a neutral priority until next review.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Violet

• State Official
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
Since its like a style for who can't even try to play fair iam voting up for you. And it happend to me today in LS "JFM" buildings while iam fighting a gangsters someone suicide from the roof. So its really bothering when you waste ammo whatever how many, still wasting money.  Beside we dont have to report someone suicide to avoid dying from you because its really trivial thing.

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Well, I see this is happening sometimes with me or always when I'm fighting a gangster or a cop when he reach 10 hp he suicide the kill won't count to me so I've wasted ammo etc. Then he suicide in 1 sec to avoid give me his kill which is a imbalance in my opinion not to mention that this happened with me in LS imagine this in LV after people wasting millions on grenade and RPGs I find this annoying a bit for both cities voting Positive.
fr

Offline FerociusWizz

• Junior Community Member
  • Ferociously Graceful Police Officer.
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Wiz
  • Squad: Prodigy
I have experienced it many times while playing as a gangster and in ARs when I damage a cop and suddenly he falls down and it get counted as Sucide , and  in LV scenarios people usually kill themselves with their nades or RPGs so as the opponent want get his kill , sometimes it is really annoying so I'm definitely voting Positive
U77 Superintendent Wizz from San Andreas Police Department
Mi Familia.

Offline Diamond

After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 16 positive votes.
- 1 negative votes.

The suggestion marked as a Medium priority.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- If you're fighting a player, then they suicide within 10 seconds of you harming them, you will be classed as the killer. (Arran + chaiNN)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.