Author Topic: Reducing wait time between CEs to 45 minutes  (Read 7113 times)

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
Re: Reducing wait time between CEs to 45 minutes
« Reply #15 on: 02 12, 2020, 02:52:16 am »
I Have to say, I agree with you waiting 90 Minutes for CEs are so long and too desesperation I think implementing this will be more fun and not have to wait for too long as I know CEs gives 1k Reputation if you assist in a Kill or sometimes if you kill a Cop | Criminal so I think this is why we have to wait 90 minutes which is way too much time and big desesperation for both sides so no more frustration, Positive.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline Woodz

• Donator L1
  • Preach
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
« Reply #16 on: 02 12, 2020, 03:08:01 am »
I honestly was in-active for a while, but when I came back and saw that CEs are 90 minutes apart, I was very annoyed. CEs is probably the most fun thing in this server at the moment, and not everyone has the time to stay online for hours just to play a couple of em. So we definitely need this suggestion implemented.
"The marathon continuous"

Offline Scarface.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Scarface
« Reply #17 on: 02 12, 2020, 05:47:27 am »
This  board aims to reduce CE waiting time. We, it's very good because we wait for 90 minutes for CE. 90 minutes, seriously 90 minutes. I don't know when this system came. I miss the old system when we didn't had to wait for the next CE, only for 4 minutes. I miss that system because ARs are boring. But, reducing CE waiting time is also good. I hope you guys get more and more support. Good luck. Positive

Offline DraGo

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Tr1pL39
  • Ingame: dragomush252Sek
  • Squad: ŤhěĶìľł3ř
« Reply #18 on: 03 12, 2020, 07:32:34 pm »
I think most of the community wants the old CE system back but I believe the old system is not balanced enough basically people gets bored easily and eventually quits doing it meanwhile 90 mins is literally too long to wait..imagine playing for 2 hours and only attending 1 CE it's a mess.so I guess your idea is the best choice and for sure it's gonna be balanced
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ وَبَارِكْ عَلَى سَيِّدُنَا مُحَمَّدٍ ﷺ

Offline Brand

• Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
« Reply #19 on: 03 12, 2020, 10:36:31 pm »
Either leave it as it is or decrease it back to 3 or 2 mins because either way waiting for 45 mins to play a single CE that often doesn't last a minute is still too much, therefore that won't make a difference in my opinion. CEs were not being played just because players don't like how the system is, they actually hate how the current restrictions prevent them from enjoying the CEs. Take a look at how CEs were years ago when everything was nice and simple, you will realize that none of those restrictions and recent updates was ever needed.

CEs were and are still a lot more fun and popular than ARs so you guys decided to make them "unique" and more active by adding a delay to them and are now, again, suggesting to reduce the wait time. Good job.
Thank you, Java.

Offline Jason

• xCode Brigadier
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #20 on: 03 12, 2020, 11:01:48 pm »
Either leave it as it is or decrease it back to 3 or 2 mins because either way waiting for 45 mins to play a single CE that often doesn't last a minute is still too much, therefore that won't make a difference in my opinion. CEs were not being played just because players don't like how the system is, they actually hate how the current restrictions prevent them from enjoying the CEs. Take a look at how CEs were years ago when everything was nice and simple, you will realize that none of those restrictions and recent updates was ever needed.

CEs were and are still a lot more fun and popular than ARs so you guys decided to make them "unique" and more active by adding a delay to them and are now, again, suggesting to reduce the wait time. Good job.

It was literally one person who suggested it (Iron-Man) and Arran thought it was a good idea and added the 90 minute delay. Don't blame the community on this.

Offline Raef

• The Raffaello
  • L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
« Reply #21 on: 04 12, 2020, 12:41:38 pm »
It is literally unfortunate to imagine waiting for 90 minutes just to play one single criminal event, after that, it literally can end in 2 minutes or even in 1 minute, if cops weren't responding there due to lack of them. As we know, criminals are the ones who crack criminal events, and it is barely to see more than 10 cops inside one at the same time. So, even though this suggestion won't probably bring all the cops to play and attend one, it will at least give the active officers, who love this event, the ability to play it twice, instead of 1 in 90 minutes. Thus, I am positive.
« Last Edit: 04 12, 2020, 12:43:16 pm by Raef »

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline Pyxtro

• Junior Community Member
  • San Andreas Father
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Pyxtro
  • Squad: AR
« Reply #22 on: 04 12, 2020, 01:19:49 pm »
Although I don't like CEs as much, I can say that I miss the old system a little. I usually don't have time to join CEs (in the new system) For this reason, I think that 45 minutes will allow many players, including me, to participate because as stated in the statement, 90 minutes is really long and until that time comes, we can get bored or have to exit the game. we can be. I don't think a little time shortening would do much harm. So I'm Positive
San Andreas Father !
Everything is on your hands my son, don't screw it up !

Offline mcdo

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mcdo
« Reply #23 on: 05 12, 2020, 06:32:40 am »
positive some criminal waiting at CE a long time of waiting then cops not cooperating there So I vote here positive.
« Last Edit: 05 12, 2020, 06:57:14 am by mcdo »
(TEAM) ADM-Dimit#USNS: Im going back offline CIT is officially dead after the stinger nerf

We Ain't Born For Nothing, We Born To Burn You.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #24 on: 06 12, 2020, 03:18:24 pm »
- Halved the criminal event wait time. Halved the payments. (Arran + Jason)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.