Author Topic: Addition of a new Police Detective skin  (Read 6476 times)

Offline Myth.

• Regular Community Member
  • One day you’ll thank yourself for never giving up.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Myth
Re: Addition of a new Police Detective skin
« Reply #15 on: 22 12, 2020, 07:10:58 am »
Hello everyone , to be honest , we need this kind of realistic skins , but I think that this one is good enough to be one of them and a good one also for a detective unit , and why not , making a collection of some more realistic skins .
Positive

"Self-confidence terrifies your enemies, no matter how strong they are."
"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
"No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again."

Offline InFlames

• Donator L3
  • QershiaMbiTorte
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Qershia
« Reply #16 on: 22 12, 2020, 07:10:54 pm »
as a officer, I can say that would be great for which is new and different skin.It looks like a detective.Iam POSITIVE.There is no point to vote negative.
"One day my mortal body will turn to dust, but the Turkish Republic will stand forever."
-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #17 on: 25 12, 2020, 02:30:35 pm »
17 Positive votes || 0 Negative vote = Next review will be done next week.
Marked as Medium Priority.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
Re: [++] Addition of a new Police Detective skin
« Reply #18 on: 25 12, 2020, 09:48:54 pm »
I'm sorry, but I think that the server does not need skin like this because it is clear that we have a lot of skins, and this will not help anything if they are added because we have a lot of skins and no one uses a machine of only a few of them so it is clear that if it is added, he will enjoy With these two games and then it will be very boring to play one skin and some of the players will leave it. I think it's not good because we have a lot of skins already and I'm negative.
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #19 on: 26 12, 2020, 09:26:18 am »
I'm sorry, but I think that the server does not need skin like this because it is clear that we have a lot of skins, and this will not help anything if they are added because we have a lot of skins and no one uses a machine of only a few of them so it is clear that if it is added, he will enjoy With these two games and then it will be very boring to play one skin and some of the players will leave it. I think it's not good because we have a lot of skins already and I'm negative.

@7FreT
So I'm aware that your points are,
1-"We have a lot of skins"
2-"This will not help anything"
3-"People will enjoy some games with the skin then leave it"

1st, Cops don't really have "a lot" of skins compared to the other side of the CnR and that is a fact.
2nd, I didn't say that this skin will bring peace to the universe. (Simply, I'm not suggesting a server development.)
3rd, And isn't that is the one of the points of adding a skin in general? No one has used a single skin full time and that is the point of adding multiple skins, they are for our enjoyment when we want to use them in specific occasions. otherwise there would've been a total 10 Cop skins for usage, following your logic.
« Last Edit: 26 12, 2020, 11:55:35 am by Mohammad. »

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #20 on: 27 12, 2020, 11:02:00 pm »
@7FreT
So I'm aware that your points are,
1-"We have a lot of skins"
2-"This will not help anything"
3-"People will enjoy some games with the skin then leave it"

1st, Cops don't really have "a lot" of skins compared to the other side of the CnR and that is a fact.
2nd, I didn't say that this skin will bring peace to the universe. (Simply, I'm not suggesting a server development.)
3rd, And isn't that is the one of the points of adding a skin in general? No one has used a single skin full time and that is the point of adding multiple skins, they are for our enjoyment when we want to use them in specific occasions. otherwise there would've been a total 10 Cop skins for usage, following your logic.

I know all of this, but I don't see anyone using the skin that was added before, so why add more skins and no one uses them and also it will be a waste of time and add something that will not benefit anyone because no one will use it and also as you see that we have many, many skins , Sorry but I am negative
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
« Reply #21 on: 27 12, 2020, 11:47:01 pm »
A familiar version was added before and was quite used by an acceptable amount of players and those who were there witnessed it(You weren't even playing CIT when that skin existed and you are saying that no one used it). but this skin itself wasn't added before at all as Brian mentioned too. totally ignoring the 17 people who voted positive before you and saying "no one will use it", you keep repeating the points I invalidated and that leaves your English questionable as well.

Therefore, based on the evidence I'm providing here,
Your vote is baseless and it is crystal clear that you haven't read my suggestion correctly neither did you read any of the votes that were all positive and you didn't bother to face their points or my points or ask why or how.
There is no point to vote negative.
Said by one the Voters.
You could provide a way better argument that could lead to progress on this suggestion and there might be a point to vote negative but looking at your vote, it is obvious that you aren't a feet close to creating a valid argument.
@Omar
@HosttyBoy
Please deal with this case.
« Last Edit: 28 12, 2020, 12:01:00 am by Mohammad. »

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #22 on: 28 12, 2020, 12:13:49 am »
A familiar version was added before and was quite used by an acceptable amount of players and those who were there witnessed it(You weren't even playing CIT when that skin existed and you are saying that no one used it). but this skin itself wasn't added before at all as Brian mentioned too. totally ignoring the 17 people who voted positive before you and saying "no one will use it", you keep repeating the points I invalidated and that leaves your English questionable as well.
Therefore, based on the evidence I'm providing here,
Your vote is baseless and it is crystal clear that you haven't read my suggestion correctly neither did you read any of the votes that were all positive and you didn't bother why or how.Said by the Voters.
According to the rules, 7Fret is not violating any rules. He's just stating his point from his point of view. People are different, they have different POVs, you cannot change their votes because you think they're wrong because of x , y , z reasons. Discussion board is the board of freedom. People are free to state their opinions and that's what Arran wanted by abolishing the Rami's system to motivate the players to state their opinions. I, as a DS moderator, cannot take any actions as there's no rule being violated. 7Fret stated his points in his reply. He stated and described his point of view why he voted negative.
Additional :
Show content
You cannot talk like that about someone's point of view and invalidate his point of view, you can discuss with him in this topic and ask him politely why he voted negative, you cannot really come up and say things like your vote is baseless,etc...as long as the ENOUGH effort is put in his reply and he said what he wanted ignoring the other votes which is his soul and honest opinion about the suggestion.  If you talked to him privately, maybe he might change his opinion. Things just go even worse when you bring up such things to the public.
That's my experience in Discussion board, The guy isn't breaking any Discussion board rules. You cannot really say he stated his opinion as a fact because if this rule applies to him in this case 75% of the players making posts at Discussion board must be punished for doing it so. You cannot invalidate someone's reply because you think he's wrong, his English is bad, the rest voted positive and he voted negative or an administrator liked the idea. These are not the reasons to invalidate someone's reply, point of view and vote. That's basically the violation of the freedom that is available in the Discussion board.
« Last Edit: 28 12, 2020, 07:03:16 am by HosttyBoy »
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
« Reply #23 on: 28 12, 2020, 06:36:11 pm »
According to the rules, 7Fret is not violating any rules. He's just stating his point from his point of view. People are different, they have different POVs, you cannot change their votes because you think they're wrong because of x , y , z reasons. Discussion board is the board of freedom. People are free to state their opinions and that's what Arran wanted by abolishing the Rami's system to motivate the players to state their opinions. I, as a DS moderator, cannot take any actions as there's no rule being violated. 7Fret stated his points in his reply. He stated and described his point of view why he voted negative.
Additional :
Show content
You cannot talk like that about someone's point of view and invalidate his point of view, you can discuss with him in this topic and ask him politely why he voted negative, you cannot really come up and say things like your vote is baseless,etc...as long as the ENOUGH effort is put in his reply and he said what he wanted ignoring the other votes which is his soul and honest opinion about the suggestion.  If you talked to him privately, maybe he might change his opinion. Things just go even worse when you bring up such things to the public.
That's my experience in Discussion board, The guy isn't breaking any Discussion board rules. You cannot really say he stated his opinion as a fact because if this rule applies to him in this case 75% of the players making posts at Discussion board must be punished for doing it so. You cannot invalidate someone's reply because you think he's wrong, his English is bad, the rest voted positive and he voted negative or an administrator liked the idea. These are not the reasons to invalidate someone's reply, point of view and vote. That's basically the violation of the freedom that is available in the Discussion board.
I could never invalidate people's votes, I meant to mention you to investigate it but could've said it way better I guess. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [Brian] Addition of a new Police Detective skin
« Reply #24 on: 29 12, 2020, 12:49:07 am »
 :tick: :thumb: