Author Topic: The time you take while crafting armor will decrease if the armor not full.  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Well, this problem is popular and kind of annoying which is, when I craft armor while I have 0 armor it will take the full time (load bar time) also when my armor is like half or less than half it will take the same time as well which doesn't make any sense, so I'm suggesting if your armor is like half or less the timer will be decreased based on how your armor looks like, I'll post a video below explaining it more clear, although waiting the full required time just to craft 30-40% armor is BS in CEs or ARs.

https://streamable.com/ef152o
fr

Offline Madaus

• Junior Community Member
  • Left MTA
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SCORPIONS™️
I will support this idea because I don't think we should wait 5 seconds backing 10% of the armor.

Positive

Offline RedHeart

• King of Eagle_Squad
  • CIT News- Publisher
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: RedHeart
Nice addition to being here and this will make more players craft more armor as it will make them take less time when it 40% or more.
I think adding this will be better if you add some information about when it

10% (Time)
20% (Time)
30% (Time)
40% (Time)
50% (Time)

To make it more clear for everyone duration will take in every percentage.
Founder of Eagle_Squad

If you need help PM me

Offline Marky'

• Senior Community Member
  • 我失败了一次只有一次
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Marky
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
Well, adding this idea will gonna help the criminals/cops who crafting armor while their armor is half and the time is like you got gonna the whole armor and that's annoying, so adding the type of this suggestion will gonna help the other player who always participating in Armed Robbery and Criminal Event either Rob Stores and some Riots in Los Santos, Positive.

"No 999 Flip is 666, 999 Represent Takin Whatever Hell, Whatever Negative Situation You're In And Turning It Into Something Positive"
July 28, 2021: Marky' added as Associate State Official
August 5, 2021 Marky' has been added as DJ

Offline MaThew~Zika

• Regular Community Member
  • Pacing e leading
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: reliQuias
  • Ingame: XaQy
  • Squad: 🤬🖕
Thanks Axe for this great suggestion, I expect you to make more like this one, we need to improve the server, silly things let us bored, and for sure i'm upvoting this one, we need more suggestions like this, to make the server way more MODERN!  :tick: C:-)

Offline Vermouth

• The Enigmatic
  • L2 Staff
  • Ramadan Mubarak Y'all!
    YearsYearsYears
It'd be a really good idea.
It is annoying that the same time spent on making 50% shield is same as making 100% shield, It's a good idea to balance the amount of time we spend making the shield with the size we make, It'll be useful and a little close to reality.
Definitely Positive:tick:
Good luck with other votes.

Regards.

The Sergeant of SAPD
Katana.
“Games don't make you violent, lag does.”

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- Crafting armor will be quicker (faster if >25%, >50%, >75%) the more you have. (Arran + Axe)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.