Author Topic: [+++] Arrest Payment Increased 10% when reaching L52  (Read 2791 times)

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
[+++] Arrest Payment Increased 10% when reaching L52
« on: 31 12, 2021, 04:28:29 am »
So, my idea is simple and doesn't need much details. As you already know that we have 60 levels in the police services and benefits stop when you reach L42 which is quite frustrating. We could add a benefit to L52 as from my view I do not see any motivation in getting L50 or L60 because there isn't any benefit. I do not think there's more to add, you may share your ideas!

Also you can suggest to change the %10, it could be more and it could be less.. it's all up to you.
« Last Edit: 20 01, 2022, 09:16:05 am by HosttyBoy »

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Skyscrap

• L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Skyscrap
Re: Arrest Payment Increased %10 when reaching L52
« Reply #1 on: 31 12, 2021, 04:30:15 am »
Good suggestion, since passing levels as a police officer doesn't really mean something to us since there is no any change in the benefits or anything else, just placing a new level without anything so it's kinda useless these days due to this reason.
Positive :tick:
Skyscrap added as PAM. (20.01.2022 Ptole + Burner + Brian + Danzy)
Added Skyscrap as Junior Criminal boss (06.05.2023 CB Team)
Skyscrap added as Trial Staff. (14.08.2023 Head Staff)
Discord: skyscrap.

Offline Raef

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Raef
« Reply #2 on: 31 12, 2021, 04:36:52 am »
Quite simple but impressive idea. It's pointless to try leveling up if you won't get rewards for the progress you make, so adding this will surely motivate officers to keep on patrolling and chasing wanted criminals.

Also, I have nothing in mind right now, but can't we set other rewards other than the payment increasing?

Anyway, I'm positive.

"When you look at a person, any person, everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. Anxiety, depression and panic attacks are not signs of weakness. They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long." - Deepika Padukone

Offline LightBarrie

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: LightBarrie
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #3 on: 31 12, 2021, 06:17:37 am »
I guess this rewards good for officers.High level officers need more motivation and this is best way.I think If this discussion accepted, law side be very active.
Positive
Turkish Forum Board Translator

Offline Brondo

• Junior Community Member
  • No one is Perfect
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #4 on: 31 12, 2021, 05:01:09 pm »
I have some suggestions:
 -Increasing the arrest payment percentage by 2 when getting to level 50+
-When someone level's is 50 and on, he can recieve special weapon perks
- Another simplified idea is cash: When leveling up, the cop will recieve an amount of cash similar to the amount of arrest points which were required to level up:
For example, if someone levels up from 52 to 53, he will recieve 100k$ because the APs required to level up are 100k

Offline Sawos

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: CA
  • Ingame: Sawos
  • Squad: xvtt_Agency
« Reply #5 on: 31 12, 2021, 10:43:45 pm »
I support this idea as it may increase the law side activity and encourage cops to grind out  :tick:
(TEAM) Ti|DeathWish [SO]: Piss tastes better than beer

Offline Atheer

« Reply #6 on: 31 12, 2021, 11:06:33 pm »
I have some suggestions:
 -Increasing the arrest payment percentage by 2 when getting to level 50+
-When someone level's is 50 and on, he can recieve special weapon perks
- Another simplified idea is cash: When leveling up, the cop will recieve an amount of cash similar to the amount of arrest points which were required to level up:
For example, if someone levels up from 52 to 53, he will recieve 100k$ because the APs required to level up are 100k
I am into the last one not gonna lie, we could make it for both cops and criminals actually.. but I cannot state it here or edit my suggestion, 1 suggestion per 1 topic.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #7 on: 31 12, 2021, 11:15:54 pm »
I vote  :tick: We need to make cops motivated by adding achievements. We also need achievements for other levels. Level 52, 56 and 60 are other good levels I recommend adding achievements for.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Emre

• Cluckin' Bell Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cluckin' Bell
  • Ingame: Emre
« Reply #8 on: 01 01, 2022, 01:09:47 pm »
Most of the remaining active cops are either at 40ish or 50+ levels at the moment. And they do not get anything after L50 so sometimes they just switch sides to achieve new stuff on other sides. 10% isn't smth much given the fact that the max you get is 60k after the last updates and CNR's situation. So 10% only will be 6k or 5k at max cases. So, in my opinion this would not change any balances but will give people at law side more features to achieve after lots of efforts to even reach 50.
Positive :tick:

Offline zurq

• Senior Community Member
  • xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
« Reply #9 on: 01 01, 2022, 01:19:09 pm »
This will encourage cops to play more, and law side will be a lil bit active. Also, it'll motivate cops more by adding such achievements. I am positive!  :tick:
Left this game already.

Offline Lucifer.

• FBI Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • Your local crime-solving Devil
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #10 on: 01 01, 2022, 05:16:10 pm »
Positive, there aren't really any rewards for leveling up after level 50 cops so if we add a reward system as in increased payments and an additional promotion bonus payment (eg $100k per level after 50) it might give cops a motive to achieve those levels.
-------------------------------------

Offline Ace

• State Official
  • Forum Lawyer
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Ace
  • Squad: Bloodmoon
« Reply #11 on: 01 01, 2022, 06:24:06 pm »
Thomas Jefferson said that "democracy is 10 wolves and a sheep having a vote on what's for lunch"  here we have 9 pigs voting for the farmer to give them more food.

The ancient Greeks saw this problem with democracy that the People can just vote to give themselves money and we see this problem here on the CIT forums. 9 out of the 11 people who have voted positive on this suggestion are in law groups / are cop mains nakedly promoting their own self interest. 

How is there not a conflict of interest with a load of high level cops voting to increase their own paycheck's. how is this any different for the citizens of Athens that vote to give themselves the state's money or corrupt politicians voting to give themselves more power.

In England we dealt with this problem with Oliver Cromwell and the corrupt rump parliament. Please do not allow this blatant attempt for people to line their own pockets to pass

:cros: :cros: :cros: negative
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2022, 06:56:32 pm by wavez »

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #12 on: 01 01, 2022, 07:01:42 pm »
To level up, you gain arrest/law points, and which means you're experenced on law side.

It's more like an achievement to level up, and it could be same as civilian jobs, that you get some special benefit when you reach certain levels. Positive from me.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline swagdaddy

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Camorra
  • Ingame: SwagDaddy
« Reply #13 on: 01 01, 2022, 08:16:56 pm »
I don't see why you need this change or how it's in any way fair to all the non-law players on the server, this whole thread is literally just cops voting to give themselves more money.

I vote no  :cros: :cros: :cros:

Playing cop has enough advantages already, you don't need another one.

Offline Atheer

« Reply #14 on: 01 01, 2022, 10:36:42 pm »
I don't see why you need this change or how it's in any way fair to all the non-law players on the server, this whole thread is literally just cops voting to give themselves more money.

I vote no  :cros: :cros: :cros:

Playing cop has enough advantages already, you don't need another one.
Thomas Jefferson said that "democracy is 10 wolves and a sheep having a vote on what's for lunch"  here we have 9 pigs voting for the farmer to give them more food.

The ancient Greeks saw this problem with democracy that the People can just vote to give themselves money and we see this problem here on the CIT forums. 9 out of the 11 people who have voted positive on this suggestion are in law groups / are cop mains nakedly promoting their own self interest. 

How is there not a conflict of interest with a load of high level cops voting to increase their own paycheck's. how is this any different for the citizens of Athens that vote to give themselves the state's money or corrupt politicians voting to give themselves more power.

In England we dealt with this problem with Oliver Cromwell and the corrupt rump parliament. Please do not allow this blatant attempt for people to line their own pockets to pass

:cros: :cros: :cros: negative
@swagdaddy @wavez In order to solve such a thing, T0Y-B0Y and I worked on such a thing in order to maintain balance between the 2 sides. Check that suggestion and reconsider your votes into my suggestion, please.