Author Topic: [+++][A] AR's only start again when CE has run for 5 minutes  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
Hi everyone, I'm going to suggest something here today that I had suggested before, and it got added, but somehow my suggestion wasn't added the way I thought it would, so I'm going to suggest it again...

I think we all noticed how unbalanced our teams are, that's no secret... I'll give you an example here 20 cops storm a criminal event (main CnR activity) where there are only 5 criminals and get stuck while the other 20 criminals storm AR's which is empty because the cops are attending criminal events and criminals not. And vice versa, it is exactly the same. I see very often that the cops clean empty AR's with few criminals while the criminals are waiting for the cops at the criminal event...

It would be way better if only 1 event is running and not 2 at a time, so here I suggest that the Armed Robberies only start again when the criminal event has reached 5 minutes.

- Armed robberies will now once again stop running if a Criminal Event is 6 minutes or less from starting. (Danzy + Happy)

My idea was actually that the armed robberies don't run at all while a criminal event is running, that means armed robberies start again when the criminal event has been running for 5 minutes and not as soon as CE starts, armed robbery starts again...

I'm pretty sure we'll balance events a bit that way.

« Last Edit: 12 01, 2023, 01:27:05 am by TwCafe »
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Cerberus

• Honorable
  • Punishment Appeal Manager
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Cerberus
Re: AR's only start again when CE has run for 5 minutes
« Reply #1 on: 21 12, 2022, 04:12:11 pm »
I'm definitely supporting this. A lot of players don't return to a CE when they die because the next Armed Robbery has started and players decide to go there instead. It would be more fun if players focused on the current event before moving to the next one, and this suggestion will help to do just that.

:tick:

A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but its persistence.

Offline Nobody_

• Senior Community Member
  • Just keep swimming
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Noubody
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #2 on: 21 12, 2022, 05:10:40 pm »
I agree with this suggestion, it is extremely complicated to convince criminals to participate in CE, since most of em prefer to not run the risk of cops not participating and waiting for him outside. With this suggestion, most criminals would participate in CEs, as those looking for AR would have to wait longer. And it would also encourage the cops to participate.  :tick: :tick:

Moving up and down, side to side, like a rollercoaster

Online Mask

• The ReNeGaDeS Leader
    YearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #3 on: 21 12, 2022, 05:18:34 pm »
This idea seems better to me than timbery's, since it proposes to restrict entries after the CE starts, something that was added before and removed, so it would be better if the ARs were not executed at the beginning and so everyone goes to the CE and thus we avoid the imbalance that many people are complaining about.  :tick:
There is an old saying that the worst part of hell is not the flames, but the loss of all hope.

Offline North

• SWAT Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: North
  • Squad: Vintage
« Reply #4 on: 21 12, 2022, 05:37:08 pm »
I think that some of the players don't particularly like going to CE, I can cite myself as an example, there are some that I don't like and I won't go.  As well as some AR that I don't like and won't.  I don't think that would change anything, because even though I don't like going to some CE or AR, I wouldn't enter either one.  Sometimes I prefer to wait for the AR to start to go, than to go to the CE that I don't like.  :cros:
- Assistant Head Police Chief | Top 100 Police | Community Event Manager | Ex L2 Staff -

Offline Avices

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
« Reply #5 on: 21 12, 2022, 06:02:07 pm »
I think that some of the players don't particularly like going to CE, I can cite myself as an example, there are some that I don't like and I won't go.  As well as some AR that I don't like and won't.  I don't think that would change anything, because even though I don't like going to some CE or AR, I wouldn't enter either one.  Sometimes I prefer to wait for the AR to start to go, than to go to the CE that I don't like.  :cros:
Then, wait for AR to attend. Anyway, positive.
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
Founding Member - WhiteBeard

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #6 on: 21 12, 2022, 06:03:33 pm »

I don't think you'll die from waiting 5 minutes, what if you don't like the CE and you don't like the current AR either? Then you have to wait anyway so ;)
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Fist

• New Community Member
    Years
« Reply #7 on: 21 12, 2022, 06:06:46 pm »
I'm definitely supporting this. A lot of players don't return to a CE when they die because the next Armed Robbery has started and players decide to go there instead. It would be more fun if players focused on the current event before moving to the next one, and this suggestion will help to do just that.

^^^ :tick:

Offline Nuko

• Non Administrative Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Nuko
« Reply #8 on: 21 12, 2022, 06:20:42 pm »

Offline Vermouth

• The Enigmatic
  • L2 Staff
  • Ramadan Mubarak Y'all!
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 21 12, 2022, 07:57:32 pm »
Totally Positive on this. Currently, the law side is suffering a bit compared to the criminal one, and due to that, cops are being not enough to attend to the CE and to clear the AR which is running in the same time, especially that some of them are being afk all the time. So adding this will make that few number of cops who are on duty able to focus on one thing which is clearing the CE first, then they can head to the Armed robbery after a certain period.
“Games don't make you violent, lag does.”

Offline RX1

• Guard_Ghosts Honorable.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
« Reply #10 on: 21 12, 2022, 10:26:20 pm »
Positive , will make AR's and CE's more active. Now days we're seraching for cops to fight us.

Offline Happy

• Bikers President
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #11 on: 22 12, 2022, 08:34:27 am »
I’m positive.
But what if we can make the AR starts immediately after CE end?

I don't think that would be fair to the people who really don't like CE's, I think they should only start again after 5-10 minutes, not 15, that would be too long in my opinion.

Offline Mei.

• SAS Grand Marshall
  • L3 Staff
  • You can’t spell awesome without ME
    Years
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: Mei
« Reply #12 on: 22 12, 2022, 08:43:03 am »
Positive , lately we've seen a huge difference between both sides, that will help cops to focus on one thing maybe it'll balance between crims and cops a bit.
"Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results."

Offline Matrix.

• Junior Community Member
  • Never give up.
    YearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: [FFH]Matrix
« Reply #13 on: 22 12, 2022, 03:35:07 pm »
I agree because when any criminal dies in CE goes to AR without waiting again for it to enter CE
 :tick: :tick:

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • The T0Y
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #14 on: 23 12, 2022, 02:18:56 pm »
CEs are kinda a lost after people die because they start moving to Armed robberies so disabling it for 5mins wont ruin it and will make CEs more active imo, positive  :tick: