Author Topic: [+++] Increasing the radius of the protected area at the CE entrances  (Read 985 times)

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
Hello everyone, as the title says, today I suggest increasing the radius of the protected areas in front of the Criminal Events....

There are so many idiots who kill the cops in front of the criminal events, so they don't have a chance to join the CE or don't even want to come. I think it's very clear what I'm suggesting here, I don't have to explain more because the problem has been known for ages.
« Last Edit: 01 02, 2023, 03:45:22 am by TwCafe »
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Mask

• The ReNeGaDeS Leader
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
Re: Increasing the radius of the protected area at the CE entrances
« Reply #1 on: 23 12, 2022, 02:51:50 pm »
It is very annoying that a stupid criminal does not let you enter the CE, and I am sure that most police officers when this happens prefer to attend to another side than the CE for this very reason, and it would be good if the scope of the zone is added Protected at the entrances to avoid this and thus the police attend the CEs with no way for a bored criminal to come and kill them before entering.  :tick:

Offline TheBoss07

• Criminal Boss
  • Don't mess with me i'm your Boss
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: TheBoss'07
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #2 on: 23 12, 2022, 03:00:55 pm »
Upvoting this  :tick: , because both criminal and cops use to camp outside to get kills and don't let people join CEs

Skin Designer .. Join my discord for more information !

Offline Matrix.

• Junior Community Member
  • Never give up.
    YearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: [FFH]Matrix
« Reply #3 on: 23 12, 2022, 04:52:27 pm »
 :tick:

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
« Reply #4 on: 23 12, 2022, 05:46:08 pm »
Killing cops affects both teams and the CE activity overall. Yes, that would be a great idea.

Positive.
« Last Edit: 23 12, 2022, 06:42:40 pm by Blue. »
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 24 12, 2022, 09:20:55 am »
Point of going into criminal events is to go there and enter, not to camp outside awaiting for upcoming cops and kill them, it's not how it should work.

Positive.  :tick:

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Wish'

• AvidaCompany Founder
  • Guide
  • TOP 10 AFK PLAYER
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Squad: Undying
« Reply #6 on: 24 12, 2022, 01:15:41 pm »
Yeah I agree, thats why most of the cops aint participating in CE's because of them. POSITIVE  :tick:
Super Sexy Founder Of Undying (Squad)
- Added Wish as Filipino Helper. (15.03.2023 Golem + GMs)
- June 17th: @Wish Accepted for JCM. -- Rubby + FMMs
- March 16th: @Wish Accepted for RCM. -- Ghost + FMMs

Offline Timbery

• Global Army Leader
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Timbery
  • Squad: Anti Riot squad
« Reply #7 on: 24 12, 2022, 10:29:12 pm »
This would not really help for the problem you raised up, though it is two-sided one. Sometimes, there are surely loads of criminals camping outside CEs without any reason (other than farming kills for stats and fully dominating the other side, then using some of the ingame global chats to express their ego-related issues).

If we start extending the protected area, we will have to continue doing it regularly as it will not really "prevent" any of the sides camping outside the event. There are two major reasons why cops do not enter in CEs:
1) They are being obstructed outside and have to fight out their way with fire-force in order to enter in.
2) There is simply no reason to enter inside a criminal event which system is designed to turn into an endless cycle that may be shutdown only under two conditions:
- Be ended up by the team with more troops outside the event, standing by outside as a "backup".
- Be ended up by the system itself (the event time, 15 minutes, is over).

Nonetheless, I do not consider the given suggestion as the best-possible alternative to the existing issue, described in the main topic, so please do not misunderstand this as a negative post.
« Last Edit: 24 12, 2022, 10:32:08 pm by Timbery »
"The story started long ago and is still being written..." - K.
"And here begins the rise of one empire in this new age..." - *** ********
"Some rumors says that Timbery is recording you..." - B.
Do not hesitate to send me a message or add me on discord (Timbery#5535) if you need any help.

Offline Jumper

• Group: FFHGaming
« Reply #8 on: 25 12, 2022, 11:55:40 am »
Don't you think that what you mentioned is not the only possible senario? I mean what about cops camping there doig nothing and waiting for the ces to finish just to have random kills / arrests, what about the wanted criminals who arrives to the ce location and could not join for whatever reason, so they can't fight back the cops who came to kill and arrest them? , this won't really help in my opinion and may only ends up with cops having advantage over the criminals,

Correct me if I am wrong but I remember long time ago, cops could be able to join the ce from a interior located in LSPD, so why don't we add this back and the problem surely will be solved.
« Last Edit: 25 12, 2022, 12:09:15 pm by Jumper »
LS Rapist
Criminals Mastermind
I don't feel safe in CIT anymore
Former Criminal Boss & Guider
ex L9 FightForHonor Founder, ex L8 CF deputy, ex L7 Vacouver Founder, ex L6 B13 leader, ex chaos deputy, ex crips founder, ex Bandidos founder, ex Dym founder, ex Sam leader.

Offline WhiteMoris

• El Turco
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: WhiteMoris
  • Squad: Morises
« Reply #9 on: 26 12, 2022, 02:31:50 am »
Recently, the number of police players is already low. And the things we can enjoy from the game differ from person to person. CE's for me.

The protected area is so small that most of the cops who try to come in or try to enter are killed. This causes many CE's of the day to be wasted. I would happily vote positive if expanding the protected area would increase this activity.  :tick:

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
« Reply #10 on: 26 12, 2022, 05:42:04 pm »
Don't you think that what you mentioned is not the only possible senario? I mean what about cops camping there doig nothing and waiting for the ces to finish just to have random kills / arrests, what about the wanted criminals who arrives to the ce location and could not join for whatever reason, so they can't fight back the cops who came to kill and arrest them? , this won't really help in my opinion and may only ends up with cops having advantage over the criminals,

Correct me if I am wrong but I remember long time ago, cops could be able to join the ce from a interior located in LSPD, so why don't we add this back and the problem surely will be solved.

Bro, what are you saying the criminals are let out at the other side of the CE when it's doneā€¦ Not at the protected area.

Making the protected area a lil bigger won't harm anyone.

« Last Edit: 26 12, 2022, 05:45:38 pm by Happy »
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline MasSenna

• Junior Community Member
  • am Just A fools boy
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: MasSenna
« Reply #11 on: 29 12, 2022, 06:58:45 am »
 :tick: positive.

Offline Conroy

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Conroy
« Reply #12 on: 29 12, 2022, 07:05:46 pm »
Indeed, sometimes I see a few of criminals are trying to kill the cops who try to enter the CE but the criminals prevent them from entering, which it's even make the CE unbalanced. Upvote.
"The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #13 on: 30 12, 2022, 01:06:04 am »
10 positive, 1 negative votes. Next review will be done next week.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Nobody_

• Just keep swimming
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Noubody
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #14 on: 04 01, 2023, 11:20:41 am »
CE still has many things that can be fixed, but surely expanding the protected area must be the most urgent. Since many criminals do not hear the calls, giving this opportunity for both teams to enter is essential!  :tick:

I think it's smart idea so criminals will stop attacking cops outside CE while waiting  :tick:
The same fit for cops killing criminals outside CE

Moving up and down, side to side, like a rollercoaster