Author Topic: [+++] Weed farm will give more drugs than only weed  (Read 1762 times)

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
[+++] Weed farm will give more drugs than only weed
« on: 02 01, 2023, 08:51:27 am »
Problem: Weedfarm is not as active as it was years ago. There were many fights before to get weed because it had some value to it, but there are barely any fights nowadays at weedfarm. The only fights that I have seen are just of 2 randoms or Motorcycle Clubs fighting to get the weed over roleplay purposes like Outlaws vs Bikers. Other than that, people mostly teamup to split the weedfarm which diminishes the purpose of it being exclusive to gangsters only, because people don't fight nowadays. Also cause the drug weed has the least value over the other 5 drugs.

Solution: Instead of giving weed only, weedfarm will give a specific drug each time. For instance, this hour, weedfarm will give 1k steroids and the next hour, it will give 1k LSD. This will be random and IMO, the drug shouldn't be added in /weedtime to keep the mystery alive so that fights happen every time instead of only when a particular drug is being given out. Weedfarm can also be renamed to drug farm or something cause it will be dumb to see weed farm giving steroids, but that's up to whoever that's gonna handle this suggestion, idrc.
« Last Edit: 01 02, 2023, 03:42:20 am by TwCafe »
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline Blue.

• Community Event Manager
    YearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Blue
  • Squad: CCC
Re: Weed farm will give more drugs than only weed
« Reply #1 on: 02 01, 2023, 09:52:29 am »
That's actually a good idea. I never really considered weed as a useful drug that can help tho. Expanding the options will definitely makes things better and increase the activity overall.

Positive.
Community Event Manager
Guide & Honorable
Ex. Group Level Manager
Ex. CIT News Administrator & Honorable
Ex. State Official
Ex. Arabic Translator
Senior Community Member

Offline Mask

• The ReNeGaDeS Leader
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #2 on: 02 01, 2023, 04:44:52 pm »
I have seen few people in marijuana farm, because most of people obtain weed in NRH and this makes the marijuana farm inactive and only used for roleplayers, and it would not be bad for gangsters to obtain another drug in specific and not always the same.  :tick:
There is an old saying that the worst part of hell is not the flames, but the loss of all hope.

Offline Zeky

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 02 01, 2023, 05:15:08 pm »
Definitely like this a lot, I remember the good old days back during 2012-2013 when there'd be hundreds of gangsters in their harvesters ramming each other with no room to even move during the weed hour and nowadays barely anyone ever goes there apart from a couple of gangsters (I know those times were different because the server was still new and people were still playing MTA etc). I'm sure this will revive the weed farm somewhat, I know I'll definitely be giving it a go if it does get implemented as I haven't been to the weed farm in years personally, so I can already tell you that it will help kickstart it back up again for sure!  :tick:
Juice WRLD 999

Offline Shattah

• Junior Community Member
  • Fᴏʀ Hᴏɴᴏʀ, Fᴏʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Fᴏʀ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FɪɢʜᴛFᴏʀHᴏɴᴏʀ
  • Ingame: Sʜᴀᴛᴛᴀʜ
« Reply #4 on: 02 01, 2023, 06:26:53 pm »
Agreed, it would overall add another activity for players to participate in on the server. Would make the weed farm more useful too, I see nothing wrong with this suggestion.

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
« Reply #5 on: 03 01, 2023, 05:00:28 am »
well if each drug have his location like the weed farm would be cool.
Nah, 200 each drug is not as exciting as 1000 of only 1 drug.

you the one who suggested this and we want an ideas from you so we don't blame the guy Who Handle it because he might make it more better or more worst
It's just a name homie, why you so pressed about a name? + Already suggested the most basic name change possible 'Weedfarm > Drugfarm'
sooo dont worry

Offline KakCraft

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
« Reply #6 on: 03 01, 2023, 11:41:00 am »
Problem: Weedfarm is not as active as it was years ago. There were many fights before to get weed because it had some value to it, but there are barely any fights nowadays at weedfarm. The only fights that I have seen are just of 2 randoms or Motorcycle Clubs fighting to get the weed over roleplay purposes like Outlaws vs Bikers. Other than that, people mostly teamup to split the weedfarm which diminishes the purpose of it being exclusive to gangsters only, because people don't fight nowadays. Also cause the drug weed has the least value over the other 5 drugs.

Solution: Instead of giving weed only, weedfarm will give a specific drug each time. For instance, this hour, weedfarm will give 1k steroids and the next hour, it will give 1k LSD. This will be random and IMO, the drug shouldn't be added in /weedtime to keep the mystery alive so that fights happen every time instead of only when a particular drug is being given out. Weedfarm can also be renamed to drug farm or something cause it will be dumb to see weed farm giving steroids, but that's up to whoever that's gonna handle this suggestion, idrc.

So you're basically suggesting destroying weedfarm. Maybe you can think of a way to make it more fun/interesting without removing the core of weedfarm. Or adding different activities like meth lab etc.  :cros:

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
« Reply #7 on: 03 01, 2023, 12:03:13 pm »
So you're basically suggesting destroying weedfarm.
Yes

Maybe you can think of a way to make it more fun/interesting without removing the core of weedfarm. Or adding different activities like meth lab etc.  :cros:
Not applicable + Easier to work on a pre-existing system which only requires a few tweaks rather than coming up with a whole new script which no one has time for.
sooo dont worry

Offline Matrix.

• Junior Community Member
  • Never give up.
    YearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
  • Ingame: [FFH]Matrix
« Reply #8 on: 03 01, 2023, 01:21:41 pm »
 :tick:

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #9 on: 03 01, 2023, 01:26:08 pm »
Weedfarm has been dead since OMC owned it when it was active and it seemed to be pretty dead before that. Even though it's not really realistic for it to give other drugs it would maybe make it an option for people to go there. Neutral idk
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline Zeky

« Reply #10 on: 03 01, 2023, 02:24:54 pm »
Weedfarm has been dead since OMC owned it when it was active and it seemed to be pretty dead before that. Even though it's not really realistic for it to give other drugs it would maybe make it an option for people to go there. Neutral idk

When it comes to certain things I don't think realism should be a key aspect for adding such a suggestion, I mean look at some of the effects of drugs that we have and ask yourself is they're realistic to you at all. For instance, weed makes you jump higher, how is that realistic or even close to realism lol - for such a suggestion, there's no other object that resembles a plant and drug when it comes to specific GTA:SA objects apart from the current weed plant object that is being used at the weed farm so therefore unless devs want to design such a thing which I don't think they will, we have no other choice but to use the weed farm and make it into a drug farm which distributes other drugs apart from weed itself.
Juice WRLD 999

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #11 on: 03 01, 2023, 02:27:11 pm »
When it comes to certain things I don't think realism should be a key aspect for adding such a suggestion, I mean look at some of the effects of drugs that we have and ask yourself is they're realistic to you at all. For instance, weed makes you jump higher, how is that realistic or even close to realism lol - for such a suggestion, there's no other object that resembles a plant and drug when it comes to specific GTA:SA objects apart from the current weed plant object that is being used at the weed farm so therefore unless devs want to design such a thing which I don't think they will, we have no other choice but to use the weed farm and make it into a drug farm which distributes other drugs apart from weed itself.

I mean I agree but it's still kind of weird to drive over plants with a harvester and get steroids lol. Afaik there are packages of drugs but I still don't know how they can fit there to look good.

But yeah maybe it would revive the place  :tick:
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline Krakenizer

• Donator L1
  • видимо доволни
    Years
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: vinnie
« Reply #12 on: 03 01, 2023, 03:29:47 pm »
Not realistic for its name "weedfarm" for sure it must give WEED, not lsd/steroids etc etc right? :thonk:

NEGATIVE

Offline Zeky

« Reply #13 on: 03 01, 2023, 06:08:29 pm »
Not realistic for its name "weedfarm" for sure it must give WEED, not lsd/steroids etc etc right? :thonk:

NEGATIVE

Clearly, you didn't read through the suggestion nor the discussion that was had throughout the thread, so just so you're aware if this was to be implemented instead of keeping it "Weed Farm" it'll change to "Drug Farm" instead seeing as it'll be giving out a variety of drugs instead of just the one drug (weed).
Juice WRLD 999

Offline KakCraft

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ILC
« Reply #14 on: 03 01, 2023, 07:49:49 pm »
Yes
Not applicable + Easier to work on a pre-existing system which only requires a few tweaks rather than coming up with a whole new script which no one has time for.

It makes no sense to receive synthetic drugs from harvesting a plant.
You want one of the oldest server activities removed, just so it becomes more profitable. If it pays too much it will become unbalanced (less likely). And if it doesn't pay enough it will still be dead after a week (more likely).

What I'm basically saying is instead of suggesting extrinsic reasons to play, you should look at adding intrinsic reasons to play.
Everyone is a multi millionaire/billionaire already, and if you're not then there's plenty of methods for quick cash. Not all gameplay has to be profitable, the focus should be fun.