Author Topic: Netcafe serial muted -  (Read 180 times)

Pm7

Netcafe serial muted -
« on: 24 11, 2023, 03:50:09 am »
Well i've just muted all of the Netcafe PCs by getting long term mute so am I allowed to change the serial . I mean I log in on my home and unmute this serial and mute me there? because there's many players will face a unfair mute there due to having a linked serial ? if that's possible please mention me so I can go home and log in game to contact a staff in this case so he can switch the serial ?

Offline MadaFuq

• Junior Community Member
  • Keep lurkin' im doin' good!
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: -
  • Squad: RadiantZ
Re: Netcafe serial muted -
« Reply #1 on: 24 11, 2023, 04:13:59 am »
In my opinion the only thing you can do is to avoid gettin' punish and also appeal it in Punishment Appeal. Staff's won't unmute serials in internet cafe or serial isn't yours just because players there aside from you didn't deserve the punishment you had this is to avoid evading.

I'm saying this because I encountered same issue I got ban on 2016 and all PC in netcafe got banned too and I appealed it got denied that's why all CIT players in our netcafe stopped playing too.
`
I got the urge to pull my dick from the dirt and fuck the whole universe!

Offline MadaFuq

• Junior Community Member
  • Keep lurkin' im doin' good!
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: -
  • Squad: RadiantZ
« Reply #2 on: 24 11, 2023, 04:40:16 am »
Deal with it your punishment is 9 days mute right? Then if they didn't give you a chance on your appeal then wait 9 days till the mute gets expired, Bro I waited for 5 years so I can play again.

The best thing you can do is to ask the owner of that netcafe to change his Client/Administrator system idk what is the right term of that but i'm pretty sure all internet cafe owner knows that or CCboot, so all the pc there will have seperate serials and not connected to the netcafe server serial the administrator server rather, the mute is not on the pc where you played the mute goes to the main netcafe server that's why all PC there gets mute too ask that to the owner, so the nxt time you will get mute all pc there won't get affected again and it will only issue in the PC where you played and get punish.

Hope it helps
`
I got the urge to pull my dick from the dirt and fuck the whole universe!

Offline Jaguar.

• Kai Zen
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: San Andreas PD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Jaguar
  • Squad: CCC
« Reply #3 on: 24 11, 2023, 07:24:46 am »
First and foremost, the irony on this statement is worth laughing for. "Did nothing wrrong just told him I will fuck you"  :kek:  :mreow:

Back to the topic, this conflict has been a long existing problem for most asian, specially filipino players where netcafes are and have always been the main place for PH gamers who does not have the capacity to own a personal desktop. It a very simple problem yet very hard to resolve because of multiple things.

My two-cents for this is - the server needs to have a new method or new type of punishments. Punishments that are more isolated to individual acc/players. In this case my suggestion are :

- Have a type of punishment where paying like /payjailfine system is available for jail/mute/ban/kick. In short you pay ingame money instead of receiving those punishments.

Actually I'll be opening a more well-versed discussion topic about this later, it'll take time to gather the needed data cause I dont want it to be half-baked. But anyways, here's the short explanation why that type of punishments. First is that Currency has always been the center of almost everygame - powers and gives you the ability to enjoy the game more, so remove that you remove alittle bit of their fun thus sending a strong message not to repeat what they've done wrong. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS ISOLATED TO THE ACCOUNT NOT TO EVERY ACCOUNTS ON THAT SAME SERIAL/IP.

I'm deleting this comment since it was not intended to answer the player's question

You can either wait for the duration of the mute to end or wait for the verdict of your ban appeal.
« Last Edit: 24 11, 2023, 07:29:25 am by Jaguar. »
Not only a group, but family.