Author Topic: Gangsters unable to interfere with CnR firefights of 400wp+ group/alliance mates  (Read 3332 times)

Offline NewPunk

• Junior Community Member
  • Punk of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: NewPunk
I encountered this before while I'm serious to take down criminals that having high Wanted levels, as the time I'm chasing for that someone are approaching a gangster and they're the same group I'm looking forward for that kill but he stole that kill and he saved his groupmates wanted level I've wasted time for that chased but it seems he respawned far away with his high wanted levels kinda unbalanced, it seems this idea can be a good fair fights each sides not just criminals and cops also in gangsters. I'm supporting this idea, I'll gonna be Positive.

Offline HunkJ0

• Regular Community Member
  • get busy livin' or or get busy dyin'
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Hunk
  • Squad: TMS
Totally supporting the idea, it really can be exploitable at certain levels where I just saw bunch of gangsters ran fast from the fighting field and killed each others to avoid getting arrested, idk how some people don't think its exploitable, Imagine doing all what you can do perfectly and at last they just kill each others to teleport to safe zone.
Chief of San Andreas Police Department

Offline Gummy

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Gummy[GLA]
I totally support this idea. I've seen cops getting their arrests robbed by gangsters a lot, but have experienced it multiple times myself. I was so close to catching a criminal with 500+ WP and his friend just killed him after I've lowered his health, and proceeded to kill me after, because I've already lost my health too. It's completely unacceptable and unfair. Adding this would make life on the law side friendlier and less frustrating.  :tick:

Offline Vibe.

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
  • Squad: ACERules
I see many gangsters exploiting this. I always play with my friend as gangsters to exploit this. I have to vote positive because I see many cops suffer from the gangsters. I sometimes play as a cop, and I faced this problem too. I was chasing a high wanted level gangster, and after I broke his car, He told his friend to kill him, and his friend shoot me so I can't use /rt, so yeah it's a big issue and unfair advantage for the gangsters. I am supporting this suggestion.

Offline Diamond

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 16 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.
- 0 neutral votes.

The topic is marked as a Medium Priority.

Can you replace the "alliance" word into "ally" and try to get extra letters out so I can add [++] to your suggestion title? Up to you.

Seems abusable, this needs more support imo. Good luck.
« Last Edit: 24 07, 2020, 07:24:54 am by Diamond »
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Roxen

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: ACERules
I have abused this multiple times and I have faced this many times when I play as a cop I really find it frustrating after chasing wanted gangsters for like 10 mins then after broke their car and almost killed 1 of them the other gangster kill his friend to stop me from getting payment and arrest points in order to save his friend from getting arrest and lose his wanted levels. and I find it annoying as hell imagine wasting 10 mins chasing criminals for nothing, something like that shouldn't be allowed from the 1st I'm supporting this since it's going to stop this kind of abuse to avoid wasting cops time for no reason positive
« Last Edit: 24 07, 2020, 07:06:42 am by Roxen »
We belong way down below
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.

Offline Diamond

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Marked the topic as top priority.

Top priority: Suggestions that are not about feature additions, it could be a bug but it's not a bug to be reported at QA board. Suggestions that are purposed to be fixed to bring balance into the server. More meant to be fixed as it's abusable and could ruin the balance of CnR. These suggestions will be marked as a top priority once it receives enough support, no specific vote counts are required and it'll be up to moderators to decide on it's important to be stickied or not.

Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
The video you added actually contradicts the limitations you propose, as the gangster who killed that highly wanted gangster did not have "+400 wp" and also it didn't look like they took damage in the last 4 seconds and I'm sure that you know that a gangster can easily avoid taking damage for 4 seconds. So I simply made the nearest cop, if any, within 30 meters will get the arrest kill whenever a wanted gangster is killed by another gangster.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.