Author Topic: Rewarding 50% of the actual reward if a criminal enters a CE late  (Read 2747 times)

Killadude

What kind of criteria your suggestion holds: Increase balance or fair advantage.

After a CE ends, all the wanted criminals make their way to the next CE. Cops will patrol and try to arrest them. This is not a problem but after all the wanted criminals have entered, cops camp outside the CE entrance. They won't even go to patrol and just camp there. The cops enter the CE when it starts so that the criminals waiting outside cannot get any reward except kills. Cops wait outside on purpose and enter the moment CE starts. I have seen this many times. The members from official groups camp outside. I haven't seen other law units camp and enter late. If the cops enter the CE late on purpose, what is the use of criminals waiting to get inside? Atleast, when the criminals enter late they can get a reward of 7.5k instead of 15k.

Note: I might have not explained it correctly but if any other person understands what I have stated above , mention it. Also, if other criminals have observed it, mention it.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: 22 09, 2020, 03:06:20 pm by Killadude »

Offline BlackBear

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
first of all, don't mention the guys who do it that would make some problems for you. also you have to explain what would your suggestion do, I didn't get anything from the title.

the cops camp outside bcz they want to surround a wanted criminal, how's that? they don't enter the CE so the number of criminals would be +4 the number of cops so the wanted criminal can't join the CE and now they arrest them successfully. we do this strategy till the CE starts.

Offline seba

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: seeeba
  • Squad: eX
Well I agree with the suggestion because it is necessary to make a change to the CE system, currently in the CE system it is quite unfair to the criminal side, and perhaps it may be one of the reasons why the CE is not active as before , then this would be one of the ways this system improves. Even as they said above, Cops are usually outside camping and some writing "Do not enter the CE" "Wait outside", this is boring and makes the CnR system lose sense. In addition 7,5k is a fair price. Therefore, my vote is positive. 

Offline Mr.Pringles

• CIT Radio DJ
  • aka Abo-Warda | Sanchez Master
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Mr.Pringles
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
I was waiting for this suggestion. I have experienced this a lot and it is annoying. Some of the cops, who usually camp outside the CE before it starts, do this intentionally for trolling criminals and disturbing the CnR balance of the CE. Because it doesn't matter with cops if they went early or late. It always happens with me and I don't get the finishing reward. Sometimes I have to wait until the CE starts to enter without dying and losing WL. This suggestion is needed. Positive
5thStreetSaints
The_ReNeGaDeS
CITRadio

Offline BlackBear

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Hence, I am suggesting this. I am not asking the full reward because the criminal would have entered late.
then u have to put this line in your suggestion, I didn't understand what you want from the title. I want some explanation in the original post, I mean.
Also, cops camping outside to surrender wanted crim and cops campin outside till the CE starts so that the criminals won't get the reward are 2 different things.
we camp outside till the CE starts to get some wanted criminals and the consequences of that are: the number of the criminals inside the CE is more than the number of cops inside the CE so the criminals who are outside the CE won't be able to enter. that's what happens, we don't do that to prevent you from taking the original reward. anyway, I'm voting Positive.

Offline Laurel

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Laurel
That's right, when we try to get in, at least 10 policemen are camping there in the new CE and they shoot us with shotguns and combat shotguns, and we die before we can get inside, that needs to be fixed. my vote is positive  :tick:

Offline bloodyhell

• glory
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: bloodyhell
Alright,Since cops used to camp outside the Criminal event So only 4 criminals are taking the accomplishment reward because it doesn't matter for cops if they join earlier or later,Adding this idea will improve CnR system and of course will make the criminal events more active and popular.Upvoting,Good luck with the other votes.

Offline Adrian

• Crypto, Stocks and Real Estate investor
  • Group: 18StreetGang
  • Ingame: Adrian
Why we don't enter instantly is because there is usually armed robbery going on at the same time and we do get there and try to clear it and then get back to the criminal event. Criminal events are not that active these days, usually, we do see 20+ criminals at armed robberies and we would like to see criminal events active. You think by adding this 7.5k reward criminals will be interested more in criminal events than before. If yes I do support you in that one.
Started from the bottom now we here~
Junior Community Member

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
Why we don't enter instantly is because there is usually armed robbery going on at the same time and we do get there and try to clear it and then get back to the criminal event.

Come on dude, cut the crap. Literally everyone has seen cops go outside CE's as soon as they start and instead of entering they camp and attack any wanted criminal that wants to enter and after there are no wanted criminals coming they enter and crack the 4-5 criminals inside.

Regarding this suggestion, I doubt this will do much since the issue is cops ruining CE's by camping outside. However, it'd be useful since it would give criminals an incentive and who knows, maybe it will help increase CE attendance. Positive.
« Last Edit: 23 09, 2020, 03:29:40 am by TheGam3r23 »
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Well for this, someone can suggest any cop within 50 meters of the CE entrance should be counted inside. Currently there is a 35 meter rule but that doesn't work at all.

Exactly, I think someone did suggest it recently but they locked it. I guess CnR will never be balanced and cops will always have advantages. At least with this suggestion we will earn a tiny amount of money even if we enter late.
« Last Edit: 23 09, 2020, 05:50:12 am by TheGam3r23 »

Offline Compl3x

• me name is sakan igadik
    YearsYearsYears
I Totally Support the Suggestion. Cops would literally Camp outside which is pretty visible to anyone who would pass by CE areas. They dont put stingers that much but just guard it to not let wanted crims enter. Which is why non criminals have to enter late and then dont earn anything. So its unfair to us on the Crim side. Giving latecomers a 50% reward is pretty decent.  Positive  :tick:
Ex CEM
Ex SCM
Ex Staff
Ex Adm.
Ex Country Supporter
GOD

Offline iCrazyCat

• ☠️To Be Or Not To Be☠️
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: iCrazyCat*SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Just to clarify something, in order to make your suggestion easier to be read you need to stop repeating the same word again and again, (instead of saying Ce after ce say criminal event & event too, since they are the same exact thing). Anyway, now back to the topic. You mention that cops are camping outside Criminal Event’s which is fair and when a criminals enter a ce will get a 50% reward. Don’t you think 50% is a bit too much for someone playing the last minutes of an event. To me that makes sense at least. Furthermore, all the “good” players will join the event then just to get the extra cash. Therefore, we could see a humongous drop rate on criminals attendance on the beginning and half of CE’s. By the way, the “good” players was not ironic ,it was to emphasize I am just clearing out I do not want people attacking me.
  In my personal belief, 50% is too much for such small duration of time ,voting Neutral
« Last Edit: 23 09, 2020, 11:22:10 am by iCrazyCat »
(=^ェ^=)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

05 04, 2020, 06:19:55 pm
Special Weapons and Tactics Team has been accepted!
We want to welcome you to one of the best law groups in CIT and to the SWAT Team family.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Just to clarify something, in order to make your suggestion easier to be read you need to stop repeating the same word again and again, (instead of saying Ce after ce say criminal event & event too, since they are the same exact thing). Anyway, now back to the topic. You mention that cops are camping outside Criminal Event’s which is fair and when a criminals enter a ce will get a 50% reward. Don’t you think 50% is a bit too much for someone playing the last minutes of an event. To me that makes sense at least. Furthermore, all the “good” players will join the event then just to get the extra cash. Therefore, we could see a humongous drop rate on criminals attendance on the beginning and half of CE’s. By the way, the “good” players was not ironic ,it was to emphasize I am just clearing out I do not want people attacking me.
  In my personal belief, 50% is too much for such small duration of time ,voting Neutral

Are you serious? The full reward for a CE is 15k, that amount of money is nothing and you complain about 7.5k? Come on dude, you guys are farming kills on criminals that want to participate and you claim that 7.5k will ruin CE attendance? Since "in your personal belief" 7.5k is too much how much money should criminals get if they enter late? 1 dollar or is that gamebreaking as well? If anything this will increase CE attendance because players will get something even if they enter late to help.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
I did one better:

- Criminals who enter a criminal event late will now receive a reward based on the percentage of time spent in the event. (Arran + Killadude)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.