Author Topic: [++]Ability to change songs and playlists in /streamurl,without opening /mplayer  (Read 2227 times)

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
Greetings everyone

Today I got a small suggestion and I suggested it already to Arran in his topic but seems like my suggestion wasn't small enough for Arran so I am here opening a topic as he said

The Suggestion is about /streamurl which is feature in Donator level 3 ( VIP Level 3 )

I am suggesting to add a way in the PANEL it will be more easier to play the musics that you like without copying the link of your song each time you want to change it, also ability to play the favorite play list of yours for example like some songs you want to hear now so you put them in playlist in /mplayer we need to ability to play the playlist that we like also to change the songs

I hope you think about it wisely and you going to know that it will save alot of money and will make /streamurl more useable
« Last Edit: 19 02, 2022, 05:05:13 pm by TwCafe »

Offline HomoS

• ███████||||] 69%
  • Group: Mongols_MC
  • Ingame: НσмσS | НσмσZ~
  • Squad: Τнє_Vєℓєиτzαs
am respect your suggestion much and if we cant do new panel for it we can make bar for streamurl only in /mplayer list, for example we can take the link from /mplayer and add it in streamurl bar in the same panel (thats if we cant do new panel), for sure am giving you my postive vote  :tick:

Offline ManeXi

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
Why not adding /streamurl inside /mplayer and unlock it only for DL3s, and making it you can place a speaker from the /mplayer panel?
I mean the /streamurl GUI itself move it and pur it inside the /mplayer panel if you are not DL3, you wont see it same as banktranfer GUI
it would be awsome and easier to place your songs directly from /mplayer

Offline Thug

Why not adding /streamurl inside /mplayer and unlock it only for DL3s, and making it you can place a speaker from the /mplayer panel?
I mean the /streamurl GUI itself move it and pur it inside the /mplayer panel if you are not DL3, you wont see it same as banktranfer GUI
it would be awsome and easier to place your songs directly from /mplayer
I do respect your opinion but why we do all of that?  I think it's going to be more harder to restrict it for DL3s only when there is already smth called streamurl, so if we added these abilities in streamurl which is for DL3 only its going to be great and won't take alot of time

Online Violet

• State Official
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Violet
Adding to your title "without opening /mplayer" will help voters to understand your idea.
About my vote, I am agreeing with the idea since it's helpful for some players (but not me because I am making a playlist for every gameplay(crim/turfing/racing..etc))
positive

Offline Thug

Adding to your title "without opening /mplayer" will help voters to understand your idea.
About my vote, I am agreeing with the idea since it's helpful for some players (but not me because I am making a playlist for every gameplay(crim/turfing/racing..etc))
positive
Done I added it, but looks like you didn't understand my idea well, What I said is we need ability to play the playlists in /mplayer which madr by us so basically if you have a favorite playlist and you want to listen to it to change your mood or to let your friends hear it too, with my suggestion you'll be able to do that, I hope you got my point, thanks for the vote

Offline Vilch0

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAMORRA
Great idea with that being said it will be easier for the everyone to play their favorite songs and have fun I see that suggestion as a great idea to listen more easier to our fav songs. I’m voting Positive.

Offline Waltz

• beauty of annihilation
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: waltz / 115
Sometimes people can get confused easily for this feauture,  I would like to support Thug's idea because I know DL3 players will use this feauture often.  :tick:
There is only one dominant life form in this universe, and it carries a steel-barreled sword of vengeance.

Offline LegendaryDaphne

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: BonesMC
  • Ingame: Daphne
I'm positive because it's a hassle to find urls in /mplayer .This is more convenient for users. Positive  :tick:
Know thyself - ♈︎♉︎♊︎♋︎♌︎♍︎♎︎♏︎♐︎♑︎♒︎♓︎

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
Nice idea, should be added to the game.im upvoting :tick:
@yunus06 Should state any reason to you vote.
Marked as useless post and has been removed.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline Thug

@yunus06 Should state any reason to you vote.
Marked as useless post and has been removed.
If you're going to consider that as useless post then please check all the useless posts that the useless people are posting at least yunus said more words than them but others saying Good idea and a tick  :fp: nothing personal you know but it's really annoying to see you deleting that post and letting others.. Thanks

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
Therefore I guess it's annoying having to execute this command since I understand it takes some time if you're in a rush otherwise it's not that difficult to but I find it great since I'm a person who likes to hear music frequently during my gameplay.

I'm Supporting

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
If you're going to consider that as useless post
Confirm by Hosttyboy, that vote without "any" state/reason or just quote another post without adding anything will consider as useless post.
then please check all the useless posts that the useless people are posting at least yunus said more words than them but others saying Good idea and a tick  :fp:
I've done checking all of the useless posts, and all removed. Feel free to contact any DS MOD if any.

Great thing should be added . Positive :tick:
Marked as useless post and has been removed. Oops, I missed this one.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Offline yunus06

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Yunus
I agree with what waltz said, and I also think that by increasing the dl3 powers, a more useful service will be offered to people.

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • League Of Duels Hoster
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
yea, an idea like this is usefull for everyone and why not added for everyone.
i will vote positive  :tick:
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!