Author Topic: [++]Ability to change songs and playlists in /streamurl,without opening /mplayer  (Read 2232 times)

Offline RoMaNa

• GLM - Group Level Manager
    YearsYearsYears
Well , this idea is pretty cool and will make it easier for people's who don't know about the commands . positive  :tick:

Offline Maximo

• Regular Community Member
  • The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
It's good idea, but I will suggest changes on your suggestion it will be beneficial. What if we add a GUI in "/mplayer" that allow you to stream your songs in DL3 speaker, also for the "/l6speaker" that will profit us unnecessary effort of typing the command whenever we want to stream X song. Also MPlayer feature needs these additions. Furthermore, I am voting positive  :tick:

Offline Harshil

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Harshil
  • Squad: DriftWorks
Positive, I guess someone suggested it on small suggestions topics but it was not added, definitely a good feature

Offline Maski

• New Community Member
  • tnik mochta etir 💎🪐
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Maski
Sure it's helpful also will save alot of time to everyone who lookes to hear songs with his friends in public, so adding smth to save people time is a great idea, I am upvoting  :tick:
Trilli'n

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
Sounds like a great suggestion u have ma vote
I vote positive  :tick:
A vote without any state/reason or just quote another post without adding anything will consider as useless post, avoid warnings.

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
We should add anything that will help the players to enjoy the DL3 features, it should be added from the first but maybe The one who added streamurl. didn't think about it anyway, you have my positive vote as it's a useful addition and won't harm anybody
« Last Edit: 16 02, 2022, 01:15:37 pm by Axe »
fr

Offline NoSystem

• New Community Member
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: NoSystem
  • Squad: Mystical
 I know DL3 players will use this feauture often. It will be useful for everyone.Positive  :tick:

Offline ruzgar

YearsYearsYears
  • Squad: The_Society
As a DL3 owner I used to put speaker on my car and hangout with my car all day. I would like to support Thug here because It's really hard to change songs ot copying their links. Panel will make everything tidy and easier in my opinion, directly positive  :tick:

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • The T0Y
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
this would be better than copying each URL every time to play song on /streamurl, positive.

Offline Shattah

• Fᴏʀ Hᴏɴᴏʀ, Fᴏʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, Fᴏʀ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ.
  • Group: FɪɢʜᴛFᴏʀHᴏɴᴏʀ
  • Ingame: Sʜᴀᴛᴛᴀʜ
Increases accessibility and overall just makes life easier. Positive :tick:

Offline DarBka

• HoBoS Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
Good idea and I don't think it will cause anything bad to the community, by adding more perks to DL3 people will start donating and work to get it instead of wasting their time, so I'm voting positive
O Allah, I ask you to forgive me for the sins I've committed,
     How fortunate am I that you gifted me with the door of repetance,
                            I repent and turn back to you,
              Please forgive me Allah; the most merciful one

Offline MALAKAS

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DSG
  • Ingame: [DSG]MALAKAS
  • Squad: Octagon_Society
It sounds like an idea who will be more easy for us, so it will be usefull  :tick:

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Why not adding /streamurl inside /mplayer and unlock it only for DL3s, and making it you can place a speaker from the /mplayer panel?
I mean the /streamurl GUI itself move it and pur it inside the /mplayer panel if you are not DL3, you wont see it same as banktranfer GUI
it would be awsome and easier to place your songs directly from /mplayer

This is a good idea.

- Moved '/streamurl' GUI into '/mplayer' GUI. (Arran + ManeXi)

Can someone please explain what this suggestion is actually about? "without copying the link of your song each time you want to change it" so a button in "music player" tab to pass the URL to the speaker script or what? I have NEVER used /mplayer so someone needs to explain this properly. Preferably showing some screenshots.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Thug

• Group: 18th
This is a good idea.

- Moved '/streamurl' GUI into '/mplayer' GUI. (Arran + ManeXi)

Can someone please explain what this suggestion is actually about? "without copying the link of your song each time you want to change it" so a button in "music player" tab to pass the URL to the speaker script or what? I have NEVER used /mplayer so someone needs to explain this properly. Preferably showing some screenshots.
Sadly I am not In pc to take screenshots but what I am talking about is when we are playing musics in streamurl we have to get a Link?  to play the song after it the stream is stopping cause there's no more songs, not like in mplayer if you're playing a playlist in mplayer the songs will change whenever it ends, so we need the ability to play (playlists) in streamurl too, for example if I got a playlist in /mplayer we need it to be in /streamurl too so we can play the songs quickly and play the playlist that we like, also we need the ability to change the songs, for example  »» Next song or previous etc

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
19 positive votes. Marked as Medium priority.
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable