Author Topic: [Brian] create message with the price if anyone want to put his car on front..  (Read 1020 times)

Offline HomoS

• Regular Community Member
  • ███████||||] 69%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Mongols_MC
  • Ingame: НσмσS | НσмσZ~
  • Squad: Τнє_Vєℓєиτzαs
My idea is to create an message with the price if anyone want to put his car on front his house..
For explain if anyone want to put his car on front his house with command " /addstaticveh house " will pay for it, but no one know how much will pay for it!, like today I tried to put my cars on front my houses and when tried it with this command take from me in 1st time price not like in the 2nd and 3rd time, 2nd time was expensive more than the first time and the 3rd time was expensive more then both the first times!

Screenshot for more explain:
Show content

NOTE: we can add it too if any leader want to put any car in his base.
« Last Edit: 27 02, 2022, 07:57:27 pm by Brian »

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
The money depends on the the car you're trying to add infront of your house, as you said We don't know how much the car cost so it's fine if we added that suggestion to see the price before adding it  :tick:

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
The money depends on the the car you're trying to add infront of your house, as you said We don't know how much the car cost so it's fine if we added that suggestion to see the price before adding it  :tick:
Or you can just not suggest something that you can memorize in 5 attempts to do so, it's super simple and straight forward without the need of adding a whole UI.

If the car you're trying to add costs less that $500,000, you will pay $500,000.
If the car you're trying to add costs more than $5,000,000, you will pay $5,000,000.
If the car you're trying to add costs between $500,000 and $5,000,000, you will pay the purchase price of the vehicle (You can get a hint from F2's 'value' label).

We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.

Offline Thug

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18th
Or you can just not suggest something that you can memorize in 5 attempts to do so, it's super simple and straight forward without the need of adding a whole UI.

If the car you're trying to add costs less that $500,000, you will pay $500,000.
If the car you're trying to add costs more than $5,000,000, you will pay $5,000,000.
If the car you're trying to add costs between $500,000 and $5,000,000, you will pay the purchase price of the vehicle (You can get a hint from F2's 'value' label).
I didn't knew about that lol, I got it now and removing my vote, I think instead of adding a UI and wasting the developers time we can do like what Danzy said

Offline HomoS

• ███████||||] 69%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Mongols_MC
  • Ingame: НσмσS | НσмσZ~
  • Squad: Τнє_Vєℓєиτzαs

tbh I was don't know thing like that, but still idk what's the problem to add message with the price too that will make it easier!

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • League Of Duels Hoster
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
I don't see where is the problem to add a simple thing like this.
Also will be usefull for these players who just learn about the /addstaticveh.
 :tick:
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
- Added a confirmation message telling the costs when a player tries to create a new static vehicle. (Brian + HomoS)