Author Topic: [+++]Disabling, being able to leave Hydra at X kph/altitude !  (Read 2685 times)

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
Hello, I'll make it short. I suggest disabling exiting hydra while flying at X kph/altitude because it's annoying when a cop is flying a hydra and comes at full speed and lands right in your face where you're having a fight against other cops that's like a flash grenade that blinds, and then they don't even manage to hide the hydra in time that means they block you for a short moment, so you can't keep fighting until the one hides the hydra, in that time the other cop kills you.
I think that would solve the problem if you could only leave the plane from a certain KPH or from a certain altitude, would like to hear your opinion and suggestions.

Of course, this should only apply to LS, not LV

Of course, another option would be to make it automatically hide when you leave your hydra.

« Last Edit: 30 03, 2022, 05:01:02 am by TwCafe »
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Rabbiilovey

YearsYears
Re: Disabling, being able to leave Hydra at X kph/altitude !
« Reply #1 on: 15 03, 2022, 06:51:49 pm »
Shouldn't it be Disabling, being able to leave Hydra when over X kph/altitude !

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #2 on: 15 03, 2022, 06:55:02 pm »
Shouldn't it be Disabling, being able to leave Hydra when over X kph/altitude !

now again in English and please tell me a reason
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline K90

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: K90
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #3 on: 15 03, 2022, 06:55:48 pm »
I have to disagree with this suggestion. The hydra is supposed to be a fast way to transport yourself, no matter what's your occupation. I would recommend that instead of this suggestion, why not increase the freezing time if you've left the hydra as a cop and a wanted player is nearby? This is better than not letting them leave the vehicle, it's not fair, to be honest. Voting negative.  :cros:
"In all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other."  Carl Sagan

Offline MEGO

• Regular Community Member
  • Rollin' Since 2014
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Banlieue13
« Reply #4 on: 15 03, 2022, 06:58:56 pm »
I guess hydra should be disabled in AR areas while AR is going on, That's all.

- You cannot reason with a tiger when your head is in its mouth.
(FMSG) [CIT]Farhan[SAPD]: mego best camper fr

Offline Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #5 on: 15 03, 2022, 07:05:05 pm »
I have to disagree with this suggestion. The hydra is supposed to be a fast way to transport yourself, no matter what's your occupation. I would recommend that instead of this suggestion, why not increase the freezing time if you've left the hydra as a cop and a wanted player is nearby? This is better than not letting them leave the vehicle, it's not fair, to be honest. Voting negative.  :cros:

I know I'm not saying you should disable completely, you just shouldn't end up in the middle of a fight and sort of block it, but your suggestion would work as well.
Most don't even hide their hydras after they land.

Offline Brand

• Honorable
« Reply #6 on: 15 03, 2022, 07:17:11 pm »
I have been actively participating in CnR activities and can't tell how annoying it is to get hit by a hydra going at speed, let alone those who abandon their hydras and let them explode in order to intentionally cause as much damage as possible to players nearby. I do know that kamikazing is allowed but the way some players do it is legit annoying, this happens very often, also some players usually refuse to hide despite being asked to, which then can be a struggle especially if you're robbing an AR.

Totally support this.
« Last Edit: 15 03, 2022, 11:50:12 pm by Brand »
Thank you, Java.

Offline AlabasterSlim

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #7 on: 15 03, 2022, 07:35:04 pm »
About time someone suggests a feature which prevents players abusing the living shit out aicrafts. Having to deal with the annoying explosions, aircraft's launched at you when you're wanted and the blockage from the aircraft itself. I do believe restricting players from leaving the aicrafts at certain speed is going to balance the fight.

Totally support this.

Offline K90

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: K90
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #8 on: 15 03, 2022, 07:37:58 pm »
I know I'm not saying you should disable completely, you just shouldn't end up in the middle of a fight and sort of block it, but your suggestion would work as well.
Most don't even hide their hydras after they land.

I have been actively participating in CnR activities and can't tell how annoying it is to get hit by a hydra going at speed, let alone those who abandon their hydras and let it explode in order to intentionally cause as much as possible to players nearby. I do know that kamikazing is allowed but the way some players do it is legit annoying, this happens very often, also some players usually refuse to hide despite being asked to, which then can be a struggle especially if you're robbing an AR.

Totally support this.

Based on what you said and what Brand said, I'm going to change my vote to positive  :tick:.
Kamikazing shouldn't be allowed but I also have dealt with situations like that.
"In all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other."  Carl Sagan

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • The T0Y
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #9 on: 15 03, 2022, 11:06:11 pm »
logically this suggestion should be implemented because there is nothing called you can jump from a plane while moving at high speed so I am going positive on adding this.

Offline Nobody_

• Just keep swimming
    YearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Noubody
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #10 on: 16 03, 2022, 02:25:07 am »
I believe this will be less annoying during the CnR. I'm positive

Moving up and down, side to side, like a rollercoaster

Offline RoMaNa

• GLM - Group Level Manager
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 16 03, 2022, 04:53:59 am »
I agree with you, this is very annoying. You are stealing on the roof of a store and you are robbing it, or you are wanted in a place where there are not many objects. He comes at full speed and hits you with his plane and makes you fly or prevents you from shooting because some times you will be under the plane and kill you, for sure positive :tick:

Offline Uzaki

• L2 Staff
  • Born, Live, Die and REPEAT.
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Uzaki
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #12 on: 16 03, 2022, 07:35:04 am »
logically this suggestion should be implemented because there is nothing called you can jump from a plane while moving at high speed so I am going positive on adding this.

I have been actively participating in CnR activities and can't tell how annoying it is to get hit by a hydra going at speed, let alone those who abandon their hydras and let them explode in order to intentionally cause as much damage as possible to players nearby. I do know that kamikazing is allowed but the way some players do it is legit annoying, this happens very often, also some players usually refuse to hide despite being asked to, which then can be a struggle especially if you're robbing an AR.

Totally support this.

Based on those statements, it is indeed agreeable how kamikazi being allowede became a nuisance and logically too it isnt possible specially the one that jumps on certain altitude. But certain factors should be considered also to keep the Hydra's high and expensive value. POSITIVE

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • ProCriminal.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
« Reply #13 on: 16 03, 2022, 11:34:58 am »
Really would be a nice thing to have, Since anyone can travel as fast as he wants but when he wants to land he has to lower the speed, that's it.
 :thumb: :tick:

لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.

Darwin97

« Reply #14 on: 16 03, 2022, 11:56:43 am »
Positive

Cops have some annoying tactics and this is one of them. In addition, gangster keep using this while turfing in LS on roofs to remove as many people as possible from the roof and its annoying as hell should be disabled.