Author Topic: Moving the armor pickup in a few Armed Robberies  (Read 3405 times)

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
Re: Moving the armor pickup in a few Armed Robberies
« Reply #15 on: 21 05, 2020, 03:57:05 pm »
Not enough support to be marked as Medium/High priority. It'll remain as neutral priority.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline TheCwN

• Regular Community Member
  • Fear less, dominate more.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: TheCwN
  • Squad: Elixir
« Reply #16 on: 21 05, 2020, 05:35:46 pm »
Greetings. First of all, there are both good sides and the bad sides of this suggestion. Well, if you ask me what this is, I'd like to explain it right away.

Good things:
Criminal players, as you have stated, will not be in the open area when buying armor so they won't be targets. That makes them advantageous to the cops.

Bad things:
The cops will have to shoot people who are constantly armored, they can attack them collectively from somewhere and kill everyone one by one. That way, criminal players will die quickly before they know what to do, and the cops will clear the armed robbery area.

I want to vote neutral. I wish you good luck.

Offline xaw

• Junior Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: b13xaw
« Reply #17 on: 21 05, 2020, 08:49:23 pm »
So what are the cops gonna do ? We(cops) do craft using F9 when we can not get armor.You can do this.F9 is not only exclusive to the police
It's not our fault that you are a newbie to the game and you don't know that you can get armor with the same price of the armor pick-up from your 5k police car. I don't see what is the point from adding those pick-ups to open area or to place that cops can kill you easily, I see cops can respawn armor and get armor from a car that costs only 5K; let's make the gameplay fair and it will be balanced not just a useless thing or a place for newbies to die.
« Last Edit: 22 05, 2020, 05:01:43 pm by xaw »
Don't get too close, it's dark inside.

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
« Reply #18 on: 21 05, 2020, 08:58:52 pm »
pff, like for real, all the negative votes from cops, why I must be in an open area to get an armor while you can easily buy it from your cars, spawn with it or even buy it from a Boxville.

These armor pickups were added due to criminals not being able to leave ARs to get an armor (talking about the ones that doesn't have iron) so they can at least get an armor to shoot other cops. xaw just said it, not our fault that you're fully ignoring car armors and coming here to cry when we do a suggestion like this.

You cops must NOT use these armor pickups, you already spawn with armor, free to go and buy an armor, or just buy an armor from your police vehicle.

positive anyway.

It would be really unnecessary.If they are re-located, only the criminals will be able to use it.So what are the cops gonna do ? We(cops) do craft using F9 when we can not get armor.You can do this.F9 is not only exclusive to the police,  laughing. look my man having another silly advantage like this on law side is just bad idea right now. My vote NEGATIVE
Also, requesting a warn on this guy please since he's copied half of Holmes' reply and half of BlackBear's reply.
4. Majority of people usually resort to this board to achieve xCM, most of them are post farmers. In order to keep this board post-farmers-free, you have to put the maximum effort into your topic, this is not restricted to people creating topics, this rule applies to even people making replies. Do not create nonsense topics or replies such as "It's good" "I support yea", or quoting someone else's reply and use it as your opinion. This type of replies is strictly prohibited and are deemed useless, thus may result in a forum warning for violating rule #3. READ THE TOPIC BEFORE MAKING ANY REPLY.
« Last Edit: 21 05, 2020, 09:02:45 pm by David. »
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Ou$$aMa

• New Community Member
  • when actions speak louder than words.
  • Group: chao$
  • Ingame: Ou$$aMa
  • Squad: MoRoCcAnS
« Reply #19 on: 21 05, 2020, 10:19:14 pm »
for me what you suggest is good even amazing if I look to it as a criminal but the thing this update will cuz lot of harm to other players if the armor pick up in ars removed from the open to safe hide place what other cops can do crim will start to shot two shots and buy armor I will do this my self if that happened its kinda abusing cops doesnt have armor pick ups so atleast let it in the current place negative

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
« Reply #20 on: 21 05, 2020, 11:41:42 pm »
for me what you suggest is good even amazing if I look to it as a criminal but the thing this update will cuz lot of harm to other players if the armor pick up in ars removed from the open to safe hide place what other cops can do crim will start to shot two shots and buy armor I will do this my self if that happened its kinda abusing cops doesnt have armor pick ups so atleast let it in the current place negative
what're you saying, criminals are not required to get out and kill cops, they must STAY INSIDE the AR for 3 minutes, how am I supposed to stay inside an AR while I must keep crafting an armor because the pickup is in an open area, like for real, if you cops want kills, you can rush, you're already cracking ARs aren't you ??
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #21 on: 23 05, 2020, 02:36:56 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 8 positive votes.
- 3 negative votes.
- 2 neutral votes.

The topic will remain as neutral priority.

It would be really unnecessary.If they are re-located, only the criminals will be able to use it.So what are the cops gonna do ? We(cops) do craft using F9 when we can not get armor.You can do this.F9 is not only exclusive to the police,  laughing. look my man having another silly advantage like this on law side is just bad idea right now. My vote NEGATIVE
Also, requesting a warn on this guy please since he's copied half of Holmes' reply and half of BlackBear's reply.
Confirming this @Rami, it's a clear plagiarism.

The copied parts:
It would be really unnecessary.If they are re-located, only the criminals will be able to use it.So what are the cops gonna do ? We(cops) do craft using F9 when we can not get armor.You can do this.F9 is not only exclusive to the police, it's a panel that all players can use.All the positions you say are for criminals only and if they are moved to those positions, the equality between the 2 teams(criminals and cops) will be broken.Negative.
I can't help laughing. look my man having another silly advantage like this on law side is just bad idea right now, lack of police attending ARs and CEs is just enough for police and now you want to prohibit us from killing some newbies who buy armors in the wrong time and as I said above it's just silly, picking armor in the right time is from skills and you want to remove what advantage a criminal to other, huh. IDK what happened to you to post this suggestion but look dying is an ordinary thing so don't mind yourself of thinking about skills and shit. Negative.
Show content
sorry for my language but I love being frank and I don't mind being warned for this but leave the post, please.

He also did it at others suggestions
Leveling as a taxi driver is a bit hard with the high requirements of each level to pass, and I guess that's why the job is not active that much, I believe this suggestion would help players transport from one location to the other without being forced to purchase a vehicle. . Implementing this suggestion might revive the job and motivate more players to work as Taxi Drivers since it's going to be way much fun. My vote Positive
Leveling as a taxi driver is a bit hard with the high requirements of each level to pass, and I guess that's why the job is not active that much, I guess that would encourage the players to involve with this, in order to get more progress, I'm positive.
I believe this suggestion would help players transport from one location to the other without being forced to purchase a vehicle. Throughout the last period, it's been very hard to find a taxi or someone to pick you up. Implementing this suggestion might revive the job and motivate more players to work as Taxi Drivers since it's going to be way much fun.

I will search for more posts and handle this
Ass or tits?

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #22 on: 31 05, 2020, 02:50:01 pm »
Zero changes since we marked it as neutral priority
Ass or tits?

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #23 on: 27 08, 2020, 11:19:51 pm »
Unlocked upon a request. Update it with screenshots to be detailed and provide the new armor position by using /getpos. Provide screenshots for all AR's you've mentioned. Good luck this time.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #24 on: 27 08, 2020, 11:32:50 pm »
Added the new coordinates along with the new screenshots of the exact locations and removed Ghost Town since Vampire fixed that AR already.

Tell me if I have missed an AR and I will check it out and add it to the original post. (If it is unbalanced)

Thank you, Diamond.
« Last Edit: 27 08, 2020, 11:35:24 pm by TheGam3r23 »
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline Harshil

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Harshil
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #25 on: 28 08, 2020, 07:34:08 am »
In my opinion, the placement of armor pickup in PDR and Iron storage is clearly in open space which needs to be changed but the other two seems quite fine for me. And for the cops telling that it will make it unfair for them all other ARs pickup are at very safe place where you would find difficult to actually reach there, so whats the problem here. And as everyone stated those pickups are for crims anf cops easily craft them all the cops car. Anyways I am voting Positive,

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
« Reply #26 on: 28 08, 2020, 05:03:34 pm »
Moved DPD and LSA pickups to better places so you won't be insta killed when buying armor.
- IS is already in a good place, no point in moving it.
- MV is also in a good place as there's only one entrance, not going to move it to another location that will clearly give an unfair advantage.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017