Author Topic: Show the medics.  (Read 5537 times)

Offline CarvajaL

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Show the medics.
« Reply #15 on: 02 09, 2019, 11:28:40 pm »
I think it's not possible to add it, this counter might be unaccurate. the players would get confused if they didn't find any medic heals them though the counter is showing that some medics are nearby, it's kind of unreliable feature especially in some small closed interiors.it's still possible to add some other additions make cops and criminals realise that some medics are in the event like making medic messages visible for all players in local chat.also, simple messages  from game system may be a good solution."healing on progress" message or an ordinary counter shows total number of medics in CE are enough to solve this problem.

This is only a counter /crimevent command.The update not counting medics at near. So the system showing how many medics in CE . We can feel brave us when we can see 4-5 medics in counter. This is only a suggestion so we need to improve and change the system for benefit players.
Who is last one ?

Offline RedHeart

• King of Eagle_Squad
  • CIT News- Publisher
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: RedHeart
« Reply #16 on: 03 09, 2019, 03:45:45 am »
I disagree if your suggestion means that the medics will appear while criminals and law are fighting. The will keep blocking the players. Why we do that?

We can make a new chat that connects the criminals with the medics and law with medics. This will be helpful as you will be able to ask for medics. Also, they can chat with them while fighting in CE/AR.
Founder of Eagle_Squad

If you need help PM me

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #17 on: 03 09, 2019, 11:14:49 am »
I disagree if your suggestion means that the medics will appear while criminals and law are fighting. The will keep blocking the players. Why we do that?

We can make a new chat that connects the criminals with the medics and law with medics. This will be helpful as you will be able to ask for medics. Also, they can chat with them while fighting in CE/AR.

Right, maybe they can talk with criminals and cops. Also the suggestion for only show how many medics in crimevent with /crimevent command.
Who is last one ?

Offline Antonis

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #18 on: 03 09, 2019, 01:30:51 pm »
Greetings,

Medics aren't healing only in one side, they're free to do anywhere they want to earn their money, that means its hard to create a plan to hurt your enemies in Ce/Ar and on my mind doesn't need to bring Medics to our plan because drugs & food doing great job.

• I'm not safe if medics are around at AR/Ce, I'm safe when my side acting with teamwork and avoiding the death.
Medics are there and we cant see but we need to feel and know them.

Offline HomoS

• ███████||||] 69%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Mongols_MC
  • Ingame: НσмσS | НσмσZ~
  • Squad: Τнє_Vєℓєиτzαs
« Reply #19 on: 03 09, 2019, 07:00:42 pm »
I think we should know how many medics in the CEs and we should add this idea too to fix thats bug in SS "Medics shown as criminal in CE time", Upvoting.

Offline Kuldeep

• The Investigator
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Kuldeep
« Reply #20 on: 03 09, 2019, 07:06:58 pm »
They decide whether to rush or not by total medics? How will they even know that how much medics are there in cop side and in crime side? Imo, None in CEs actually even care about medics much because you can already heal with food and craft armor (even food inside too). Medics just enters CE for their own earning, They don't enter for supporting any side.

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #21 on: 03 09, 2019, 07:13:59 pm »
None in CEs actually even care about medics much because you can already heal with food and craft armor (even food inside too). Medics just enters CE for their own earning, They don't enter for supporting any side.

We can hold important points easy if we have medic near. The medics can healing %100 in 2 sec. We need to wait about 10 sec with food. This is about only feel their healing. Also , we care the medics. They are not only earning money, we have a medic team in group and we cares them. I think we can feel good when we know how many medics in CE. Did you feel this before healing from a ghost medics ? I think this feels good against other side.
Who is last one ?

Offline Cook_HD

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Cook
« Reply #22 on: 04 09, 2019, 02:01:24 pm »
I think this is good idea, Like you said cops or crime will know how many medic in their sides. And They can plan how they can rush or defend in which position. And I think this can make medic fun its look like medic mission in CE too. I am Supporting you !

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #23 on: 04 09, 2019, 03:49:18 pm »
+20 Upvote now. Can any moderator check the suggestion ?
Who is last one ?

Offline Talha

• L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #24 on: 04 09, 2019, 04:13:00 pm »
+20 Upvote now. Can any moderator check the suggestion ?
Be patient, You just need to wait for a developer opinion. They will check it as soon as possible also they will have to script it which will take some time, so be patient.

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #25 on: 04 09, 2019, 04:23:02 pm »
The suggestion not only for me, I am waiting and suggesting for players of cit. Thank you for your reply. I am patiently  :thumb:
Who is last one ?

Offline Thunder

• Senior Community Member
  • لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #26 on: 05 09, 2019, 02:38:58 pm »
I see it's natural because what you will do after knowing that there is doctors near you ? if you don't know you can ask in localchat and if you know you will ask in localchat to make someone heal you, so it's the same!!

I voted positive, because it's won't make the event worst or something like that.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline TheBoss07

• Criminal Boss
  • Don't mess with me i'm your Boss
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: TheBoss'07
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #27 on: 05 09, 2019, 06:27:54 pm »
I don't think this is really needed. Just a waste of time developing. Downvoting

Skin Designer .. Join my discord for more information !

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #28 on: 05 09, 2019, 10:54:32 pm »
I don't think this is really needed. Just a waste of time developing. Downvoting

You told its not needed but you didnt say anything about suggestion. Why you posting unnecessary replies? Just say your downvoting reason. I dont need upvote. I need more idea for improve suggestion.
Who is last one ?

Offline TheBoss07

• Criminal Boss
  • Don't mess with me i'm your Boss
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: TheBoss'07
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #29 on: 06 09, 2019, 02:21:56 am »
You told its not needed but you didnt say anything about suggestion. Why you posting unnecessary replies? Just say your downvoting reason. I dont need upvote. I need more idea for improve suggestion.
I've just told you "this is not needed". You want me to explain why ? Say explain to me not "Why you posting unnecessary replies?". I'll explain why it's not needed, well the plan you talking about people already use it because since CE system start I barely join a CE without having at least 1 medic. Medic joins always and even if there's a counter that let you know if they are there or not, you'll not be able to communicate with them to do your plan. Anyways this totally not needed and not what we looking for to improve CEs.

Skin Designer .. Join my discord for more information !