Author Topic: Decreasing the requirements for the lower levels of multiple civilian jobs.(CIV)  (Read 3321 times)

Offline Cristiano

• The One Tapper
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Really good idea. People no longer prefer civilian life because jobs are very difficult to move forward. Difficult jobs reduce the chances of civilian groups being preferred. Somebody should definitely stop it.

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
 I'm positive.  :tick:

I vote for you
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline CarvajaL

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Everyone working as same jobs, miner, pilot, bus because other jobs is really hard. So I dont want to work in same job after become l10. I want to try other jobs but thats are really hard.  :tick:
Who is last one ?

Offline ViVa

• New Community Member
  • I'm in touch with humanity
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: [B13]ViVa
  • Squad: OldSchool
I am L10 Iron Man in my opinion it gives less Iron for L10 also Lumberjack gives 14.5 Hemp 14.5 Herbs. I think it will be better for newbies because of cars are expensive in carshops and when a newbie can't earn money it makes him/her psychological problem  and he is going to left from server to find a other one.  If earn money will be easy for them they will stay in server and we can get more players in our server. So my opinion is   :tick:Positive

Offline 3bood

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Seems like a good suggestion to balance jobs and make them more challenging/interesting. Upvoting.

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
Show content
Fuel Transporter is also too hard and this job must be balanced too, do something for it please.
Added already in Suggestion, Low level of that job will be the easiest to level now, but for higher level will probably take you more than a days or a week at least.

Thanks for the comments everyone and to those who voted this up. Keep it up.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
I worked on this weeks ago but after realising the gap between the highest modified low level and the next up would be bigger than the next levels above and that each higher level then needs modifying so they scale up evenly to reach L10 which is unchanged would take some time so I've sent the tables to Rami so he can update them and get back to me so I can update the tables on server.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Rami

• The Creative Guy
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • You are all I long for all I worship and adore.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Rami
  • Squad: Cupcakes
I worked on this weeks ago but after realising the gap between the highest modified low level and the next up would be bigger than the next levels above and that each higher level then needs modifying so they scale up evenly to reach L10 which is unchanged would take some time so I've sent the tables to Rami so he can update them and get back to me so I can update the tables on server.

I'm currently working on the tables and will get back to you on PM once I'm done, gonna be done probably in the weekend, having L10 unchanged, however, will bring some modifications to the levels so they'll be different than in the suggestion. I'll modify this once I'm done PMing you.
« Last Edit: 12 10, 2019, 03:01:57 am by Rami »
29/5/18 @Rami Accepted for JCM -- Quartz
25/10/18 @Rami Accepted for SCM -- MaXenon
1/12/18 Rami added as trial staff. (Brian + Vampire + Goku Black)

Former L4 staff, Translator, Country Supporter App Handler, ICM, MG Board Mod, DS1CW Board Mod, AHSO, Administrative Profiles Reviewer, Translation Progress Manager and Forum Membership Moderator.
Useful Posting

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.