Author Topic: addition a new thing on the /ce command to avoid getting kills from criminals,  (Read 5762 times)

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
greetings

Today i'm suggest for a good idea , we know Already we using that command to know where the locations of ces, so why if I die at a ce and use that command to know how many second to passed and re'enter once again why I make that Suggestion , Here we goo, So many Crimnials like 5-6 waiting to re'enter too but they always when they see a cop alone  waiting outside to wait for re'enter once again  they trying to harsing him or targetting him for kill him we can make a simple way to avoid to getting kill or harsing  from the criminal,
no need for new command but we can add a simple thing on that command and after I die inside a ce and I wan't to join once again i'll use that command to know how many second I have to passed to re'enter once again
for example
" DFR in progress (5 / 6 held) 9:31 6 v 8 You can't enter again unitll  85 -10 seconds have passed. "

i think it will be helpfull for us I can use that command  before going to ce to not getting trolled or kill from a criminals

Thanks for reading and please let me know if you have anything would like to share . Also I have evidences of it I just want to upload it ,

Here we go
Show content

Show content
« Last Edit: 30 09, 2019, 06:42:47 am by I'mf3arlessFTW »
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Mazenolla

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mazenolla
This dosen't seem too bad but, when cops die, they stack a lot outside and rarely see them dying outside. I played as a cop myself for three days, never died while waiting outside but this is very helpful for both sides anyways.  :tick:
“You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
This dosen't seem too bad but, when cops die, they stack a lot outside and rarely see them dying outside. I played as a cop myself for three days, never died while waiting outside but this is very helpful for both sides anyways.  :tick:

greetings

I respect all you said and I agreed with you not all the times they doing that but they just doing that when they are many outside the ce and when seeing 1-2 cops they trying to kill him and if run away they trying to keep following him to kill him so why I cant do the command and see how many left for seconds to enter without getting kill or target and I think it's  not harmfull for players but it would  be helpfull for both sides

thanks for your time also if you up-vote, dont forget to press on it  ;)
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
Honestly, I hate this situation because you're alone and the crims are trolling with you and you can't do anything to them. To clear my point, Now the criminals can enter the CEs even if they got WL and we need more special things like this idea to avoid getting killed by the crims. So I would like to support your suggestion

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
Honestly, I hate this situation because you're alone and the crims are trolling with you and you can't do anything to them. To clear my point, Now the criminals can enter the CEs even if they got WL and we need more special things like this idea to avoid getting killed by the crims. So I would like to support your suggestion

and I think the last Updated it helping them to kill us and entering ce, thanks for Reading and up-voting, "Lamar"

Offline xGreatben

• Junior Community Member
  • Long live the King
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI/Avida
  • Ingame: Greatben
  • Squad: Work
This actually make no harm to either side of CnR. Since it tells you more information about CEs. I hope this could solve the camping outside CEs as well.

On the other hand, it could let police officers go away from staying around CEs. So they could experience more about CnR instead of stood up outside CE.

:tick: Voting Positive.
Former MI6 Member serving her majesty's government / Former FBI Director / Traditional HongKonger /First HongKongese State Offical

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
This actually make no harm to either side of CnR. Since it tells you more information about CEs. I hope this could solve the camping outside CEs as well.

On the other hand, it could let police officers go away from staying around CEs. So they could experience more about CnR instead of stood up outside CE.

:tick: Voting Positive.

I agree with you. Most of the criminals are camping outsides the CEs to kill the cops and make the CE more complicated, I hope it'll be fixed because it's annoying to the Police Officers.

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline -Joseph-

• New Community Member
  • 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕗 𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: -Joseph-
The routine of camping outside of the criminal events is totally unacceptable from both sides especially the criminal as they always manage to troll the police outside then once they get wanted they ran inside if there was no time limit anymore, that's why it's time to think for that, yeah, this idea would be great to avoid many troubles that every one face daily, also I'd like to see something else such as a rule or maybe something against these campers, I still don't get the point of waiting outside if you were already knocked out while it's running. Otherwise, as I stated I am totally supporting this idea as it's going to diminish the number of outside disturbances for and from the both sides. Thanks for your attention.
🅳🅴🅻🆃🅰 🆃🅴🅰🅼 -MkJ-

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
thanks for all your comments guys Also don't forget to pressing up-voting

Offline Molly

• Donator L3
  • Be The Best Version Of Yourself
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: Molly
  • Squad: DriftWorks
This seems to be effective for both sides and doesn't cause any unbalance to the current gameplay with CE Campers, and for those waiting to re-enter.
Upvote :tick:
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "Please", I'll say "No" because it's shorter than "Yes".
Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.

Offline Osoporkur

• New Community Member
  • Sad
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: sSanthiago
This idea is good and very useful when re-joining to a CE because it is annoying to be killed while trying to re-join in a CEUpvote :tick:

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
Honestly I am not a Cop or Criminal role, but this is reasonable as what you have stated, Yes. I've seen a lot whenever I am near to the CEs when I was working as a News Reporter. You already know that I will have to take a picture of the player(s). I somewhat happened to see this a cop get killed outside of the CE's because they can't re-enter yet and Criminals are waiting to get in as they have a limit also. But adding the seconds to know how much left until you can re-enter to the CE would be great in addition. Thus, this will help in both side for Criminal & Cops to re-enter after they are being killed or jailed. Nothing else to say, but Positive.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Redtay

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Redtay
  • Squad: Anti Riot Squad
 There is no reason to not to support your suggestion. Sometimes I want to respond to a robbery or a AR but after my job is finished I want to check my re-entry timer but I can't. With that suggestion we will be able to respond to other places and then comeback for the CE thanks to this timer. Upvoting.
Mostly logins these times to remember old times, and hopes for better times.

Online Cook_HD

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Cook
I not working as cop long time ago. but play this job sometime and as I read this suggestion. I agree with you.  :tick:

Offline BankOnTour

• New Community Member
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: BankOnTouR
  • Squad: Falken
This idea is useful because Criminal outside CE will targetting on alone cop and make him annoying when that cop trying to re-enter
so I agree with you  :tick:
« Last Edit: 30 09, 2019, 09:02:39 am by BankOnTour »