Author Topic: not being able to use emergency chat if you wrote less than 3 letters.  (Read 2944 times)

Offline Shane

• Regular Community Member
  • I'm not gonna fall.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Shane
  • Squad: DriftWorks
Hello everybody.

sometimes when cops are going to the CEs , they do /e instead of /ce. and this is kinda annoying IMO. so I am here to suggest making the emergency chat like the team chat , you'll not be able to talk in it like the emergency chat with less than 3 letters. 
Show content
Main and Team messages must be at least 3 characters long.

leave your opinion in a reply and tell me what do you think about this idea. I wish only people that used to play as a cop/currently cops reply/vote on it.
(GROUP NOTE) MJR-Amr*APO: Shane is the lowest rank ever to hold X-A-M. Good job!

Offline Redtay

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Redtay
  • Squad: Anti Riot Squad
 I saw a lot of players typing empty messages to Emergency and with that suggestion this can be prevented. Upvoting this suggestion.
Mostly logins these times to remember old times, and hopes for better times.

Offline Molly

• Donator L3
  • Be The Best Version Of Yourself
  • Group: GLA
  • Ingame: Molly
Would be helpful as I of many players has mistakenly made this mistake before,
Upvoting :tick:
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "Please", I'll say "No" because it's shorter than "Yes".
Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.

Offline KoOta

• ѕмѕ мє ωнєиєνєя уσυ иєє∂ нєℓρ ✓
  • Group: Vancouver
  • Ingame: KoOta
This will be a good idea. Even lpt of players dont know how to ise it an sending empty massage and misusing. So I think there is need more than 3 letters will be help to some grow up
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. The best intelligence test is what we do with our leisure. The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Sounds like really good idea to avoid the spamming from the newbies, I would like to support your suggestion :tick:

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline -Joseph-

• New Community Member
  • 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕗 𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: -Joseph-
Honestly, I was wondering why would this system work for the team chat while the emergency chat is more useful for such situations that's why, I personally would like to see this suggestion implemented as soon as possible as I find a lot of new officers always leaving empty messages there whenever they are trying the command or sometimes due to wrong binds, so this way will reduce the amount of chat misuse and make it much better for every one of us. Thanks.
🅳🅴🅻🆃🅰 🆃🅴🅰🅼 -MkJ-

Offline Shane

• I'm not gonna fall.
  • Ingame: Shane
Honestly, I was wondering why would this system work for the team chat while the emergency chat is more useful for such situations that's why, I personally would like to see this suggestion implemented as soon as possible as I find a lot of new officers always leaving empty messages there whenever they are trying the command or sometimes due to wrong binds, so this way will reduce the amount of chat misuse and make it much better for every one of us. Thanks.
exatly , this chat is the most important chat in the LAW side. so it should be better and we should do anything to prevent the spam in it.
(GROUP NOTE) MJR-Amr*APO: Shane is the lowest rank ever to hold X-A-M. Good job!

Offline ViVa

• New Community Member
  • I'm in touch with humanity
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: [B13]ViVa
  • Squad: OldSchool
Well, I guess emergency chat isn't more active so. But in my opinion If you add this system it is will be great because the spammers can't troll/spam in emergency chat. So I think the system looks useful up vote  :tick:

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
I'll go straight to the point, so many time I see someone send the chat an empty, that's means he was meant to use /ce chat but he used Emergency /e chat, By Mistake  because both commands not have a different between /ce and /e chats .. so your idea is good, you can't use that chat less then 3 letters i'll giving you my Positive Vote,
« Last Edit: 05 10, 2019, 08:28:16 am by I'mf3arlessFTW »
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Twix

• New Community Member
  • DJ#Twix
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: Twix
  • Squad: Driftworks
As everyone said I agree with your Suggestion Upvoting.

Offline RipsS

• The Ripper Kill them all'
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: RipsS

Your right, at criminal team chat its easier to communicate with other criminals or gangsters. Positive for the suggestion.
Two Wheels One Love
Added RipsS as Trial Criminal Boss (HCB Team)

Offline SkyPeR

• Senior Community Member
  • Discord: SkyPeR#4937
  • Group: 1337 - USNS
  • Ingame: SkyPeR
some players can send an empty message to the emergency chat by mistake, this suggestion can be added to prevent it

I'm going for Positive

Offline 3bood

• Senior Community Member
Upvoting, so people don't troll on that chat, and PCs don't have to sack them for that. That's a good solution.

Offline CarvajaL

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Upvoting. This is necessary suggestion. I dont need to explain more, update needed .
Who is last one ?

Offline Riquel

• Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Riquel
  • Squad: ARS x Nusantara
Upvoting this suggestion