Author Topic: Removing the LS Turfs.  (Read 13805 times)

Offline Prince333

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Chri$.Jericho
  • Squad: N/A
Re: Removing the LS Turfs.
« Reply #15 on: 18 10, 2019, 07:59:45 am »
To remove LS turfs in LS no way ?
I agree that system is bad but why should We to cut down on the whole activity.
Less activities in LS means less fun in LS . I am suggesting old LS turfing to be returned but I will never agree LS turfing to be removed .  :cros: :cros:

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
« Reply #16 on: 18 10, 2019, 08:14:35 am »
I wouldn't agree to completely remove it, I remember back in the days 2017 or 2016 there were only about 5 or 6 turfs in the whole LS, and yes, I just had this problem today, Literally everyone don't rob stores n' nobody go to ARs, All what they do is turfing and going to CEs, I'm not agreeing with removing the WHOLE LS turfing, but removing all of these useless turfs, only 5 or 6 turfs in LS.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Hyfa

• Donator L2
  • Hay momentos que no se borran
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Hyfa#15
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki
« Reply #17 on: 18 10, 2019, 08:28:02 am »
I think that eliminating LS turf is not the right solution.
I wouldn't agree to completely remove it, I remember back in the days 2017 or 2016 there were only about 5 or 6 turfs in the whole LS, and yes, I just had this problem today, Literally everyone don't rob stores n' nobody go to ARs, All what they do is turfing and going to CEs, I'm not agreeing with removing the WHOLE LS turfing, but removing all of these useless turfs, only 5 or 6 turfs in LS.
The truth is that the 2016-2017 turf was much better, in that I give you the reason, but nobody goes to the ARs because the EC pays much better and in the AR if you are late you cannot complete the theft, you must arrive early, and the theme of the stores nobody steals them because now you have to aim all the time and that is quite boring.
pedilo

Offline Nikos

• The Helper & Bikers Leader
  • Honorable
  • Perfected noob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Nikos
  • Squad: NoodleLovers
« Reply #18 on: 18 10, 2019, 08:34:30 am »
But you can still do CnR as a criminal.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
« Reply #19 on: 18 10, 2019, 08:49:27 am »
The truth is that the 2016-2017 turf was much better, in that I give you the reason, but nobody goes to the ARs because the EC pays much better and in the AR if you are late you cannot complete the theft, you must arrive early, and the theme of the stores nobody steals them because now you have to aim all the time and that is quite boring.
Suggested this before and Arran said the AR ended, so should we arrive in the first second in the AR ? lel
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #20 on: 18 10, 2019, 09:13:06 am »
Most of the players who left LV have their own reasons. I personally left LV because of excessive explosions and fast game style. Nowadays, players just spamming nads and RPG with rare using other weapons. This type of game is really toxic which immediately leads to newbies Leaving LV.

Even if LS turf removed, players will not waste their time playing in LV for turfing only.
« Last Edit: 18 10, 2019, 09:16:29 am by WooDy »

Offline Woodz

• Donator L1
  • Preach
  • Group: xCode
« Reply #21 on: 18 10, 2019, 09:51:06 am »
I agree on this
also if arran made LS turfs because of "exploiters " in LV then he can just set the speed back to normal in LV and lets get back to the good old days....
plus I see that explosives in LV are sooo used in LV more than guns,so we can add that Limit for throwing explosives.
if u guys gonna remove LS turfs I agree on the things I said above,if u wont then dont do anything with LV.
Honestly, I totally agree with this right here. Removing the LS turfs, and reducing the ridiculous speed in LV, along with some kind of limit to the usage of explosives should be enough for people to start experiencing LV in a much better way. Also, it would increase the CnR activity in LS, and also increase the amount of people playing in LV as it would be the only place for players to turf.
"The marathon continuous"

Offline Prof.Gang

• Senior Community Member
  • P G
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
« Reply #22 on: 18 10, 2019, 10:10:28 am »
But you can still do CnR as a criminal.

Yeah, please stop repeating such suggestions, the system is highly played by a lot of people, so don't bother removing it, just because you don't like it.

LV was known as a turfing city for ages.
A better system was created after, then why would we remove it, just because it reduced the activity of the previous one? Doesn't it make sense? Instead of saying LV was known for turf wars
« Last Edit: 18 10, 2019, 10:16:53 am by ProofGang »

Offline EleMan

• New Community Member
  • No Text
  • Group: ECU
  • Ingame: EleMan
  • Squad: MilitaryPolice
« Reply #23 on: 18 10, 2019, 10:29:41 am »
I'm fully supporting your idea. LS turfs killed LV and CIT. Remove current LS turfs system and bring back old LS turfs system. It's only chance to revive LV
 :tick: from me

Offline LucasSharon

• Help others, make this world better.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: LukeHandyman
« Reply #24 on: 18 10, 2019, 10:35:02 am »
I disagree with this suggestion. :cros:
The best thing to do with LS is to bring back the square turf system (1337 and OP glory days), Mainly because there were like 20 or more players from every gang online. I remember there was some HUGE wars back then, but many periods of peace too, where the majority of criminals participated at CNR while receiving turf money because they could do so in a car. To re-add the Square turf system we can lower the ammount of money it gives, allow us to receive money in cars, limit the number of turfs a gang can own on weekdays and add the refresh system every night.
The gang color scheme must be maintained.
Most gangs would have their home territory, their place you know, and wars would happen only sporadically, allowing CNR to be repopulated again and geopolitics to happen at the gangster level, increasing player to player interaction. The Square turf system allow people to have time to attend CNR and do other activities.
The square turfs system also created some great gangs like SK, DOM, 1337, OP, SOA and many others, that is why we need it back!
Now for LV It is necessary to reduce the speed to normal levels as well and add a restriction for the granade spam.
Changes that will make it fair for newcomers.

Offline Teru

• Donator L1
  • Midnight Club
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ineffables
  • Ingame: Teru
« Reply #25 on: 18 10, 2019, 10:50:56 am »
The thing is I dont like this suggestion because I love LS turfing. LS is much more fun to turf in just simply because there aint no grenade spammers like in LV. And yes I understand your point, crim side has changed a lot for example : AR's died, and yes there is a fare amount of toxicity. But for me its a downvote.

Offline Belmin

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Belmin
« Reply #26 on: 18 10, 2019, 11:14:59 am »
I am upvoting this. I've noticed that criminal acticity has decreased alot. Wanted criminals nowdays are just found in CE's and riots. Who wants to turf shall go to LV. And we should keep LS CnR system like it always was.

Offline sK1NN

• New Community Member
  • To get the best , be the best .
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: OWNERS
  • Ingame: OF
  • Squad: LS
« Reply #27 on: 18 10, 2019, 11:47:37 am »
Why everytime people talk about removing Ls turfs cause lv is kinda dead cause of exploiters or ls crim activity lowered ,  is ls turfs the only main reason of this ? Absolutely not. , the new rob system ia totally dumb and no fun like what's the point of aiming T the pes for a whole damn minutes, maybe turfs sereprated some crim groups and sided them maybe we see some toxicity in teamchat but dont u see why ? Because there is more competition now between groups not only on gettings 6/6 in ce or being top1 crim daily but taking over LS is something big now. Like for many groups getting ls is making more people applying than being top 1 group because new ls players  like turfing so why removing the fun. I respect ur choice but I dont think its the best option right now
« Last Edit: 18 10, 2019, 11:53:09 am by sK1NN »
Haters gonna hate

Offline Teru

• Donator L1
  • Midnight Club
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Ineffables
  • Ingame: Teru
« Reply #28 on: 18 10, 2019, 11:52:57 am »
Why everytime people talk about removing Ls turfs cause lv is kinda dead cause of exploiters or ls crim activity lowered ,  is ls turfs the only main reason of this ? Absolutely not. , the new rob system ia totally dumb and no fun like what's the point of aiming T the pes for a whole damn minutes, maybe turfs sereprated some crim groups and sided them maybe we see some toxicity in teamchat but dont u see why ? Because there is more competition now between groups not only on gettings 6/6 in ce or being top1 crim daily but taking over LS is something big now. Like for my group specifically (chaosguardians) getting ls is making more people applying than being top 1 group and I believe its the same for other groups because new ls players  like turfing so why removing the fun. I respect ur choice but I dont think its the best option right now

I absolutely agree with you.

Offline Carl'

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Carl
« Reply #29 on: 18 10, 2019, 01:18:13 pm »
I agree with this, Cuz it killing CE's, Specially LV players so why not?
Work until your idols become your rivals!