Author Topic: Removing the LS Turfs.  (Read 13812 times)

Offline Calt

• Junior Community Member
  • ɪ ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|Calt
  • Squad: Prodigy
Re: Removing the LS Turfs.
« Reply #30 on: 18 10, 2019, 02:30:39 pm »
I totally agree with you Bokila, people are always busy with gang wars and CEs/ARs are empty. Obviously LS turfs affects the whole criminal side. At least if they don't want to remove them they can add a turf limit for each group, for example 5 turfs with the maximum payment. That's gonna bring less wars and toxicity imo.  :tick:
Desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes power.

Ex - Experienced Criminal Boss - Ex Head DJ - DoMinos_Family Leader

Offline Jonio

• 5th Leader
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
« Reply #31 on: 18 10, 2019, 03:22:48 pm »
Covering most of LS with turfs was a bad idea and even some people managed to abuse this system to gain tons of money, I hope Arran at least return the old LS turfing that included only 5-6 small turfs instead of the current one.

Or even add a preference that will be only changed daily (Not hourly like with the other preferences) so players could vote if to remove it or keep it that one 'day'based on the the day before voting progress.
« Last Edit: 18 10, 2019, 03:29:25 pm by Jonio »

Offline HomoS

• Regular Community Member
  • ███████||||] 69%
  • Group: Mongols_MC
  • Ingame: НσмσS | НσмσZ~
  • Squad: Τнє_Vєℓєиτzαs
« Reply #32 on: 18 10, 2019, 03:32:38 pm »
Covering most of LS with turfs was a bad idea and even some people managed to abuse this system to gain tons of money, I hope Arran at least return the old LS turfing that included only 5-6 small turfs instead of the current one.

Or even add a preference that will be only changed daily (Not hourly like with the other preferences) so players could vote if to remove it or keep it that one 'day'based on the the day before voting progress.
I agree with Jonio, Old LS turfing was much more better than the current, the current turfing covering the whole LS is a bad idea like Jonio said, it decreased the CnR activity alot, So I'd like to see the old LS turfing back again since Criminal Groups now focus only on turfing and this's a bad thing for Cops.

Offline SnooP

• The Fourth Pyramid
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #33 on: 18 10, 2019, 04:23:19 pm »
I totally agree with you. Not to mention that LS turfs caused/spread toxicity and hate among players, LS used to be a calm city without players hating/provoking each other. LS should be a city of CnR/Events as it used to be years ago. I hardly see a cop killing hosted by criminals or players attending CE's/AR's. LV always been a city of gang wars and turfing, adding LS turfs made LV completely die cus most of the groups rather to go to the highest turf payment and lowest spending. Current LV is totally dead, it contains only three or four groups plus 3 of them are in the same alliance which made it even more worth.

Most of LS players don't want to turf in LV due to players exploiting and abusing bugs and making it unplayable for them but there is an existing feature which is preferences that the majority can vote for whether they want the fast speed or the normal one and so on.

But, instead of removing a whole feature/script that Arran or any other mapper worked on we can decrease LS turfs to a maximum of (5-10) as it used to be.

The more I learn about people, the more I admire my dog.

Offline Prof.Gang

• P G
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
« Reply #34 on: 18 10, 2019, 04:45:31 pm »
Playerspeak is nowadays 200-300 , so please don't mention "old cit " too much  :fp:

Offline HomoS

• ███████||||] 69%
  • Group: Mongols_MC
  • Ingame: НσмσS | НσмσZ~
  • Squad: Τнє_Vєℓєиτzαs
« Reply #35 on: 18 10, 2019, 04:46:18 pm »
bad thing for cops? are you kidding me? cops are always less than criminals and you want to make it worse?
I'm not talking about side's peak :fp:, I'm now talking about the CnR activity, I only find 8 or 7 criminals in CEs nowadays and it was more than 20 before, this new LS turfing made the CnR so inactive, and one big example the Armed Robberies.

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #36 on: 18 10, 2019, 04:49:47 pm »
Anything changed? I think the suggestion will improve LV popularity again. Also ls players will focus on crim jobs and ce&ar.  :tick:
Who is last one ?

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #37 on: 18 10, 2019, 05:08:18 pm »
As the oldest criminal group founder currently active, i've seen it all in LS and nothing affected LS more than the turfing system. We just want to regain back the fun that has been taken from us. Instead, the LS removal suggestions keep getting denied and they keep pushing down our throat this whole turfing system along with the toxic players.
To be honest, With this you aren't gaining the fun back, You are ruining it and will lose the fun in LS, I have mentioned, Asking you to think about improving LV, A way to make turf system is better, Let's think together, If we did that to LS, Then we will just lose players again and you obviously didn't help in anything, Instead your ruined it, Still negative, Think about improving LV to attract players to it again.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline RicaRdo

• The ReNeGaDeS Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Cops ‘n’ Renegades
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: RicaRdo
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #38 on: 18 10, 2019, 05:10:59 pm »
Hey,

Once I joined the server, criminal team and LS had an incredible teamwork and plans against cops, let’s take a look at team chat now, criminals are now nothing but haters, toxic and misbehaving, also getting more punishes.
Teamwork went straightly down, criminals are not  playing together, leaving his wanted fellows around stuck with bunch of cops because he’s some kind of a group hater or whatever, Los Santos was way more better than now, it is a CnR city, don’t you see ARs? it is empty 24/7, why ? because half of LS are always busy turfing, we got LV it is a pure gangster city for a reason.
CnR is down, enough.

Honorable Criminal Boss
<3 4ever familia #The_ReNeGaDeS <3

Offline Bokila

• Lets BOKILL Dem Cops!!!
  • Group: Pirus Founder
  • Ingame: Bokila
  • Squad: Raven Founder
« Reply #39 on: 18 10, 2019, 05:26:09 pm »
Ricardo take it ez, simply make an team chat for gangsters and team chat for criminals so u (as criminal) will never watch toxic shit in ur chat and will never find any haters at your chat (Criminal chat)
The toxicity is only a reason why they should be removed.

Not to mention that we get owned in Criminal Events because groups are usually turfing and making wars till late night. If you go in the Criminal Events after, obviously it will be only crowded by Criminals because the cops that have been waiting for you all day to fight them eventually get bored and quit the game. (this reply is for a previous post regarding people complaining about CnR cops activity)

EDIT: Seems like his post got somehow removed. However, my statement regarding his post stays the same.
[PiRu$]Bokila#R has kicked [CIT]Arran (Arran) as Old Homie (Thug Life)
* [QuickStats] Total arrest points: 0
PiRu$ LS-LV Takeover
CIT Evolution : Tupac - Fame
[/center

Offline Buju

• king ♚
  • Group: Grove$
  • Ingame: Buju
« Reply #40 on: 18 10, 2019, 05:27:44 pm »
Yes, restrict people's playstyle just because it's not /your/ preferred style of play. I've seen this argument a million times, and it always comes from the same people from the same group..

Removing turfs in LS won't make your riots any bigger or the CB team any more important, it will just cause people who found fun in turfing to stop playing. Which may perhaps be a good result for you, but not for the server's playercount.

Remember what happened when the LS turf system got removed last year? LS activity still hasn't recovered since then -- the days of balanced 50v50 wars are over, now it's just cracking and turf trolling among other annoying tactics. This new turfing system isn't the best, admittedly, but it keeps people entertained, so why remove it altogether? Why not just come up with suggestions to improve & balance it?

Also, there's far less cops on this server than criminals, so I really don't understand why we need to force more criminals.

P.S. Nobody moved to LS because they were getting beaten up in LV, it's two completely different types of gameplay. Most people prefer LS, because it is closer to conventional combat in GTA SA, whereas LV is a buggy and exploitative mess that's hard to learn for the uninitiated.

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
« Reply #41 on: 18 10, 2019, 06:39:52 pm »
Even though I truly respect you bokila, but removing LS turf? The only thing that makes LS interesting for gangsters dude like LV turfs are the only thing that keeps LV favorite of everyone. So are LS turfs because as I have been part of this community from around 5 to 4 years (Not forum) I have known this pretty well because behides I only traveled around LS and I think removing LS turfs which work perfectly as Nikos mentioned, would be a waste of time and it's gonna get lots of hate. You think you're doing something great for the community but in reality you aren't you're just making it worst for gangsters and trust me you don't wanna do ir,. Negative
Plus not everyone is good in LV, LV is always about binds and YOUR FPS and PING. Now. You think person who has slow net and patato PC will be able to play on LV? HUH and about the "Toxicity" "Misbehaving" it's never gonna stop and trust me if LS turfs get removed people will leave and you'll be the one who hears all the crap from other players. Just because you think CnR needs more criminals doesn't mean you'll destroy other people's hope to grain money it's still there choose and you said how's removing LS turfs gonna improve CnR? People will join civilian side or law and maybe some might even go to LV so how is it a raise? And why do you really want LS turfs removed huh? And don't throw that Toxicity shit on me I ain't going down easy.

And LS turfs is fun because people fight each other over one territory and that's called roleplay and shit ton of group depend on LS turfs because they give them hope that they are something. It doesn't mean that you're CB so you know everything that's right for our community
« Last Edit: 18 10, 2019, 06:50:38 pm by FastLaneGamer »
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline RicaRdo

• The ReNeGaDeS Founder
  • Cops ‘n’ Renegades
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: RicaRdo
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #42 on: 18 10, 2019, 06:47:39 pm »
Ricardo take it ez, simply make an team chat for gangsters and team chat for criminals so u (as criminal) will never watch toxic words in ur chat and will never find any haters at your chat (Criminal chat)

Then you want to remain toxic behavior, nice reason.

Honorable Criminal Boss
<3 4ever familia #The_ReNeGaDeS <3

Offline Atheer

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #43 on: 18 10, 2019, 06:52:38 pm »
Agree, LS turfs should be removed for a long time ago because it's really useless, Los Santos means everything, CnR, Hoods, Police stations, Civilian work but not turfing due to that it's not suitable for Los Santos. In the old system, LV was just only to turf, I watched many videos about old CIT, 700-1200 players most of them are Cops and Criminals. It was really amazing thing but the recent updates just ruined that thing. And that thing goes for binds too, LS has been fully destroyed because of these binds, I hope that we can add that thing on ./pr so players can decide that.

I have nothing to say anymore, I'd vote "Positive"
« Last Edit: 18 10, 2019, 06:54:35 pm by Atheer »

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
« Reply #44 on: 18 10, 2019, 06:57:01 pm »
Agree, LS turfs should be removed for a long time ago because it's really useless, Los Santos means everything, CnR, Hoods, Police stations, Civilian work but not turfing due to that it's not suitable for Los Santos. In the old system, LV was just only to turf, I watched many videos about old CIT, 700-1200 players most of them are Cops and Criminals. It was really amazing thing but the recent updates just ruined that thing. And that thing goes for binds too, LS has been fully destroyed because of these binds, I hope that we can add that thing on ./pr so players can decide that.

I have nothing to say anymore, I'd vote "Positive"
How the hell do you think LS isn't for turfing the whole place is filled with hoods which means it is meant for turfing and LV isn't made for all type of players but LS turfs are. So and about the binds blame the person who suggested it not LS turfs
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.