Author Topic: Removing the LS Turfs.  (Read 13806 times)

Offline chaiNNAlAzim07

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: chaiNN07
  • Squad: Impacted
Re: Removing the LS Turfs.
« Reply #45 on: 18 10, 2019, 07:03:49 pm »
Even if LS turfs got removed LV won't back like it was in past, @Bokila I'm not disappointing you but I'm just saying a fact that you guys can't understand, LV players left that city due to some reasons like school, college, and irl issues, and some of them wanna try LS, and some players found better games, so do you think removing LS will bring back LV? I don't think so, the only way to get back LV active back is to bring back old players, but sadly they don't play this game anymore.. but LS turfs should never be existing, maybe if we removed LS turfs LV will be more active.
Anyways, positive vote!
Thanks.

may u give me any reasons of removing ls turfs? ls turfs got nothing to do with CnR lol it's never effect it everybody's free to use /gangster or /criminal or /go police officer so pls don't blame ls turfs or us (gangsters) cuz CEs died or (CnR) thats none of our business that peoples enjoy ls turfs more than playing at bored CEs go suggest how to improve CEs intsead of removing the feature (ls turfs/wars) which peoples enjoying it more than ur gameplay (CEs/riots)
As I said above LS turfs should never be existing since this city was made for CnR, You got another activities to do in LS, but u chose to destroy LV for your own desire.
« Last Edit: 18 10, 2019, 07:08:55 pm by chaiNN# »

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #46 on: 18 10, 2019, 07:09:21 pm »
What's the point of keep attending CE/AR all the time? Individuals can do it without entering such a group. LS is not made only for robberies.

Try to make changes in LV to attract players rather than removing major players' areas of interest.

Offline chaiNNAlAzim07

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: chaiNN07
  • Squad: Impacted
« Reply #47 on: 18 10, 2019, 07:12:08 pm »
What's the point of keep attending CE/AR all the time? Individuals can do it without entering such a group. LS is not made only for robberies.

Try to make changes in LV to attract players rather than removing major players' areas of interest.
make changes in LV like what sir? Removing fast switch and destroying it again? We all saw that when it got removed it was empty, no wars.
So please tell me what changes we should make to suggest it :fp:

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #48 on: 18 10, 2019, 07:18:10 pm »
make changes in LV like what sir? Removing fast switch and destroying it again? We all saw that when it got removed it was empty, no wars.
So please tell me what changes we should make to suggest it :fp:
So what's the point of removing LS turfs huh? So you get more newbies players to kill? Damm son you never get anything do you? LS isn't only about CnR anyone can do whatever they want you can't force people to attend CEs just because you feel it's right
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline ReZn0v

• Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #49 on: 18 10, 2019, 07:24:24 pm »
Finally someone said it, Ls is going toxic day by day since this Ls turfs system got added The team chat become a war zone people are talking badly all day long and groups start having gang wars. you can't even enjoy the criminal life. criminals are turning into gangsters the criminal events players are decreasing everyday and we have a huge problems in getting criminals to riots because they are busy turfing or trolling, and of course the biggest problem here is that Ls is now full of many abusers from Lv. They are exploiting and making it hard for Ls players and that's unfair we really need to separate Lv things from the Ls life like before.

The Doc

Offline TicTic

• Junior Community Member
  • Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|TicTic
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #50 on: 18 10, 2019, 07:34:34 pm »
Just because the turfs are Located in LS doesn't mean that they are the reason that CnR is inactive. They are unrelated and just happen to be in the same area on the map.
Here is a funny thing to think about.
If the turfs would have been created for example in SF, 70% of you wouldnt complain that its destroying CnR. But the turfs being in LS makes most people assume that its the reason that CnR is dying.

Basically the argument that LS is a city of CnR and nothing else is "bullshit" because the location of the turfs being switched from x to y wouldnt change anything. The Turfs just happen to be located in LS where there are also CnR activities. (Think of it as a different layer to a city that you only have access too if you do /gangster, since it wont even affect you if you are /criminal)

Think about it, what would really change if the turfs were moved to SF?, ill tell you what would probably happen. The same players turfing in LS would move to SF instead and you would still have low CnR acitivty. Thats why the LS is a CnR city is a bad argument.

And the fact some people want to remove the turfs to increase the CnR activity is absurd. The players in these LS criminal groups are turfing instead of CnR out of their own free will. If they wanted to do CnR they could go do CnR without any effort whatsoever.
What you instead should be looking at is why the players are choosing the turf instead of CnR, and then try to balance it. Because perhaps it has to do with payments etc. (Not implying its a payment problem, could be anything)

At the moment its sounding a lot like this to me: The activity that I like to do is underpopulated, lets remove the other unrelated activity that many people enjoy so that we can force them to play CnR

Offline Buju

• king ♚
  • Group: Grove$
  • Ingame: Buju
« Reply #51 on: 18 10, 2019, 07:36:47 pm »
What I find funny is rather than admit that riots/CEs/ARs are becoming boring and find new and creative ways to engage players, the CB team choose to blame their pitfalls on LS turfs and other things and request that they be removed. The real thing that should be removed is the CB team because it currently contributes nothing.
« Last Edit: 18 10, 2019, 07:59:04 pm by Buju »

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
« Reply #52 on: 18 10, 2019, 07:43:33 pm »
Finally someone said it, Ls is going toxic day by day since this Ls turfs system got added The team chat become a war zone people are talking badly all day long and groups start having gang wars. you can't even enjoy the criminal life. criminals are turning into gangsters the criminal events players are decreasing everyday and we have a huge problems in getting criminals to riots because they are busy turfing or trolling, and of course the biggest problem here is that Ls is now full of many abusers from Lv. They are exploiting and making it hard for Ls players and that's unfair we really need to separate Lv things from the Ls life like before.
The thing is in CIT Trailer it says the word "Freedom" and it's other people's choose what to do you are just forcing other players to attend CEs just because you feel it's boring alone. See as CIT is made in real life and roleplay so have you seen any criminal organization making alliance together, I mean I know few criminal organization have made alliance but other s just wanna fight each other to be the conquer. So removing LS turfs is like removing all the fun part of LS expect CEs.
What I find funny is rather than admit that riots/CEs/ARL are becoming boring and repetitive and find new and creative ways to engage players, the CB team just blame their pitfalls on LS turfs and other things and request that they be removed. The real thing that should be removed is the CB team because it currently contributes nothing.
Dude we don't really need to remove CB Team they are supposed to be the ones who lead us so let it be, there are lots of CBs those who actually are really good I won't say bad things to any CB I respect them all I'd happily do anything for them but removing LS turfs? That is a thing I would definitely never support
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Buju

• king ♚
  • Group: Grove$
  • Ingame: Buju
« Reply #53 on: 18 10, 2019, 08:00:21 pm »
Dude we don't really need to remove CB Team they are supposed to be the ones who lead us so let it be, there are lots of CBs those who actually are really good I won't say bad things to any CB I respect them all I'd happily do anything for them but removing LS turfs? That is a thing I would definitely never support

Agreed with you on LS turfing. But honestly, I think if there is a fall in CnR activity, then the CB team should be the first ones to try and find solutions to the issue, as you said, they are meant to lead the criminal team. But I genuinely don't see many suggestions/contributions from them other than remove LS turfing, which is counterproductive. To me, the CB role seems like more of a status symbol than anything atm. We have so many CBs, yet CnR is in its worst state that I've seen since joining this server. Funny how CnR was still alive and well while there were 100 player LS turf wars going on.

On a more positive note, thanks to whoever worked hard on adding new CE and AR maps, it's appreciated and did momentarily boost CnR. But it didn't last sadly, and now we need to find another way to improve CnR without ruining and dictating other's gameplay just for the sake of it.
« Last Edit: 18 10, 2019, 08:11:12 pm by Buju »

Offline Meyland

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: Meyland
« Reply #54 on: 18 10, 2019, 09:35:09 pm »
        Hello, this suggestion has been made countless times and it has always been locked even though it reached a decent amount of votes. Last time it was locked because a certain LV player suggested it and Arran didn't seem quite convinced so he locked it by saying.Let me break it down for you. LV has a lower player count because the LV players which couldn't compete in LV decided to move to LS because it would be easier for them to claim turfs. This is the real reason, they might hide between lies but the thing is that they can't do nothing in LV so they decided to come in LS.
Secondly, no. It wouldn't make sense to remove the LV turfs because since a very long time LV has been known as the city of turfing and LS was known as the CnR city.
Let's take it step by step.

LS Before and After:
LS used to be a Cops and Robbers city. People in the team chat used to make riot plans and strategies in order to fight cops. Right now, the criminal chat has changed to a level of toxicity that we've only seen back in the days in LV. People understand the rules and they don't flame but it doesn't mean that without flame there is no toxicity. People fighting each other over which group took takeover and which didnt, people fighting for which one is the most skilled, people talking about how they "rekt" x player and how "x" player is lagging and the list goes on. I am SICK of this kind of behaviour and I guess I am not the only one. Sometimes I involve myself too in this type of chats because it gets annoying to see how toxic the Criminal Team chat has became.
Let's take it from a perspective of an old criminal leader/founder of a group which is not entirely good at combat and exploiting tactics. He logs in, his base gets invaded by 13 years old kids which turf 24/7 and he cannot fight them because they keep coming over and over again. This is amazingly annoying. Even in LV the base attacks are punishable. What will the guy do? Obviously just quit the game since he is aware that he would have to fight for serveral hours to protect his base. Why would a normal person with a job and real life issues spend his time in a game where all he has to do is fight over a turf? That's right, he wouldn't.
There are alot of old criminals that left because they see no hope anymore in the current system. Back then, the groups were mostly reviewed on their behaviour and their contributions to the criminal side. Now, it doesn't matter anymore. As long as you have a group which turfs 24/7 why would you need that? The people will join your group anyway because you are constantly having many turfs which is a source of income for the players. The thing that annoys me is that it doesn't matter the group quality as long as you have got the quantity and the combat power. It doesn't matter if you're smart or not, all it matters is that you can kill a player in an 1v1 fight. THIS is the LV mentality and it should be OUT of LS.
Regarding the CnR, it just became a "side mission". CnR teams balance based on the amount of players that are turfing. If there are big "wars" in LS then cops would easly win every single CE. If there is no "war" then the criminals might actually have a chance to fight the cops (that in case the "criminals" of the "official crimianl groups" don't play as cops).

LV Before and After
LV used to be the place where it doesn't matter how smart you are if you don't prove it in combat. After the addition of the LS turfs, the weak LV groups tried moving into LS to prove they are strong and by time, LV became empty. I respect how LV works but the addition of the LS turfs made some groups move in LS and share their toxicity in the criminal chat. Back then LV used to have alot of groups, alliances, big wars. Now, if you gather all the active groups in LV you might notice that it is the number of groups a LV alliance used to have. LV was not ruined by the players, LV was ruined by the updates that gave the LV players the chance to play in LS and ruin the old LS players experience. Besides this, with the addition of fastswitch in LS, it became an easier job for the exploiters to gain unfair advantages so why would they move back to LV? Why not to continue ruining the criminals experience with their toxicity? That's their hobby, they enjoy it.

Now, you might say that the old criminals left CIT because the game is getting old but, HOW do you explain that CIT is barelly reaching top 5 in the servers top when it used to be number 1? HOW? You knew from the beginning that the addition of LS turfs would bring a drastic change to the server and you still went through with it. This is the result of countless suggestions on bringing back the old LS and even though they have been ignored so fast, people are still suggesting it.

About Arran's reply, how comes that people in LV never suggested a change there? It is because THEY LIKE IT. This is why we keep suggesting the removal of LS turfs, because WE DON'T LIKE the current state of LS and we would like to return back to our previous state of a CRIMINAL TEAM.
"like it being part of the rest of the server again"
The removal of the LS turfs would make LS be part of the server again. We didn't reach those 1400 players peak in this system.

This will be my last attempt of making things right regarding the CnR suggestions as suggesting anything won't matter anymore. People would still be concentraded on this stupid turfing system and they will continue ignoring any further update regarding LS.

I don't agree... LS turfs was made for players which aren't good at turfing in LV. Really you want force players to turf in LV? I think some LS crime groups has fun at turfing and unlike LV I didn't notice any toxics in main chat or even team chat very much. If player is too much toxic. He can be always muted. Downvoting  :cros:
« Last Edit: 18 10, 2019, 09:48:08 pm by Meyland »

Offline Jonio

• 5th Leader
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
« Reply #55 on: 19 10, 2019, 01:26:43 am »
Cleanup, please don't go off topic by posting no sense. Thanks.

Offline MaThew~Zika

• Pacing e leading
  • Group: reliQuias
  • Ingame: XaQy
  • Squad: 🤬🖕
« Reply #56 on: 19 10, 2019, 01:31:30 am »
Upvoting :tick: LS should be related tô criminal activity and nothing else.

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • CzN Founder
« Reply #57 on: 19 10, 2019, 02:47:21 am »
So to have the full experience of turfing (turfing over the whole map), I should go to LV? And then get gang banged there from groups and experience players with binds?

Newbies tends to play as Gangstar in LS, they love the experience they get, even if they are alone. Even if they are from a Civilian group, they asks their group mates if they want to Turf in LS (from my experience), LS is a crim city and it's no wonder why turfs should be there as a takeover feels satisfying. Yesterday night there was a huge war going on and everyone was too into it because they like it. Let players do what they actually like and not remove the whole map turfing system just for the sake of CnR
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline Prince333

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Chri$.Jericho
  • Squad: N/A
« Reply #58 on: 19 10, 2019, 08:52:41 am »
So you want LS players who like turfing to become LV players . Thats someones "Right" doesnt matter IF some one Is LS player that he has no chances to turf in LS . People said that ARL is inactive ??? Is that because of turfing ???  :fp:  :fp: no way . Everyone knows that arl is dead because of "LOW" reward If We simply incrase reward to 2k rep per robery things will chance . I am suggesting turfing system to be simple like old one with 14 tufs at all in LS in some locations and thats all . There is no proovement that Because of turfing arl or another activiti is dead  :cros:  「(゚ペ)

Offline SupraO7

• Donator L2
  • You Cant @@@@ With Me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 187/vG3r/veX/D7
  • Ingame: Supra07
  • Squad: crownkings/Aces
« Reply #59 on: 19 10, 2019, 09:10:24 am »
Finally a LS leader sees my perspective. LV was always the city of no laws and gangwars. LS turfs although it can be fun is not as fun as LV turfs. LS should be a city of CnR (Cops and Robbers) just as how we have SF dedicated to being a city of civilian workers. I personally left LV because of toxic retards and I was tired of the same toxicity everyday and now LS is full of more toxic retards than LV because no one really plays in LV anymore. A few days ago there were 164 people in the server, 24 of them were in LV and 13 of the 24 were in the same group with the rest of people from various groups including their allies were afk in LV.
Am I agree with TJ LS its now full of toxic people and the LV its dead the most ls group care more to take LS from the CnR activity if the turfs removed that will make LV more active  3group own lv and that is the group with the most members so if we will remove the turfs from LS people will  turf in lv and many of the old LVers will back to fight Upvoting