Author Topic: Removing the LS Turfs.  (Read 13808 times)

Offline Johns

• Donator L1
  • xCode founder ~ 5thStreetSaints Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Johns
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
Re: Removing the LS Turfs.
« Reply #60 on: 19 10, 2019, 09:14:24 am »
If you wanna remove something you gotta replace it with something else (new).

what did Arran replace when he added LS turfs? nothing lol
皇家馬德里

Offline Persius#USSF

• Regular Community Member
  • InSeeN Will Be Remembered
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: USSF
  • Ingame: Persius#USSF
  • Squad: USSF
« Reply #61 on: 19 10, 2019, 09:45:43 am »
as u mentioned LV players who couldn't catch up they left and went to LS and what will happen if u remove the LS turfs? the ones who can catch up will come back to LV but the rest (Majority) will basically leave the server or resign as gangster
with making the main City Inactive from gang activities it will also damage the cop side with lower amout of criminals + old CNR servers used to have turfs that cops could participate too  to secure the area and secure it for the government
tho removing LS turf is not a good idea in my opinion.
- Added a petrol station in LSPD garage. (Arran + Persius)  Saturday 28th January 2023

Offline TrixieTang

• Junior Community Member
  • young mexican kid
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: lovely
« Reply #62 on: 19 10, 2019, 09:52:48 am »
I'm sick of the toxicity, provocations, insults and things like that, so i think it's a good idea.
About CnR: Many criminals are unable to attend riots due to the FPS problem, it's one thing to keep in mind, it's not all the turf's fault.

If the turfs are removed : We should plan some changes like improve the AR's and roll back some updates. Fix LV combat system and improve criminal payment $$$.

Upvoting.

« Last Edit: 19 10, 2019, 09:57:53 am by TrixieTang »

Offline Virus

• Junior Community Member
  • Fuck
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #63 on: 19 10, 2019, 10:21:41 am »
1 - We removed LS turfs around 3 Fucking times and add it back . Because its working perfectly without any problems. isn't it a shame to remove it again ?
now lets don't hide the fact that LV is dead since months and LS turfs is not the reason and it will never be the fucking reason. I never liked Spamming Grenades and RPGs and the fast game style not to mention how much money you lose, Trust me newbies won't bother themselves going to it. and I will not bother myself too

2 - If we removed LS turfs because CnR is inactive. Well I kinda agree with you, last time LS turfs got removed Criminal Events and ARs were active as hell, then by time people started to get bored. Like seriously why would I do the same shit everyday because I can't turf in LV ? If you want to remove LS turfs then Fix LV and make it playable for everyone not for some people only

Definitely I don't support this till you find a solution for LV
Our bodies are tired, our shadows will dance.

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #64 on: 19 10, 2019, 11:26:05 am »
I agree with you this new turf system made trolls and other bad things that make groups and players hate each other , and even quieting the game  :tick: if arran lock this topic that's mean CIT dead *it is already dead but maybe this will make at least changes*

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Meyland

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: Meyland
« Reply #65 on: 19 10, 2019, 11:34:18 am »
Well I said it already but I say again. Why we won't just make another chat for gangsters and for criminals? It isn't turf fault. It's people fault.
Removing turfs won't change anything in CNR activity because don't cheat yourself. Robbing shops is bad. ARs are dead and not everyone like LV or CEs. Also CIT has lost players for other many reasons. Even if you like CEs don't force to play by your style.

What about it? @Bokila

Offline Bokila

• Lets BOKILL Dem Cops!!!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus Founder
  • Ingame: Bokila
  • Squad: Raven Founder
« Reply #66 on: 19 10, 2019, 01:16:17 pm »
I agree on this
also if arran made LS turfs because of "exploiters " in LV then he can just set the speed back to normal in LV and lets get back to the good old days....
plus I see that explosives in LV are sooo used in LV more than guns,so we can add that Limit for throwing explosives.
if u guys gonna remove LS turfs I agree on the things I said above,if u wont then dont do anything with LV.
This ^^^^ is for the majority of the people that are wondering what will the LS turfers do if the turfs are gone. I will make sure me and Bhairy will have a detailed suggestion regarding LV and how it could be implemented so everyone will be happy. Things such as bringing back the normal speed, adding explosives as a preference, etc.

Well I said it already but I say again. Why we won't just make another chat for gangsters and for criminals? It isn't turf fault. It's people fault.
Removing turfs won't change anything in CNR activity because don't cheat yourself. Robbing shops is bad. ARs are dead and not everyone like LV or CEs. Also CIT has lost players for other many reasons. Even if you like CEs don't force to play by your style.
Adding a separate chat for both teams won't entirely fix the toxicity problem as i've seen alot of people saying bad stuff while turfing in local chat.
Also it would be some sort of suggestion like the LV one was, splitting it in half. It never worked. Perhaps some gangsters want to attend criminal events and riots and by addition of this they will be even more inactive on the CnR side since they won't even be able to see the calls in the team chat.
[PiRu$]Bokila#R has kicked [CIT]Arran (Arran) as Old Homie (Thug Life)
* [QuickStats] Total arrest points: 0
PiRu$ LS-LV Takeover
CIT Evolution : Tupac - Fame
[/center

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #67 on: 19 10, 2019, 02:37:49 pm »
Adding a separate chat for both teams won't entirely fix the toxicity problem as i've seen alot of people saying bad stuff while turfing in local chat.
Also it would be some sort of suggestion like the LV one was, splitting it in half. It never worked. Perhaps some gangsters want to attend criminal events and riots and by addition of this they will be even more inactive on the CnR side since they won't even be able to see the calls in the team chat.
The thing is he's right and he's wrong in the same way LS doesn't need sperate chat just because "He" thinks everyone is spreading toxicity You just need to /ignore people who are toxic and you'll all be fine
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Meyland

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: Meyland
« Reply #68 on: 19 10, 2019, 02:54:44 pm »
and btw for what we have admins or ICMs or even /ignore? they are here to stop toxic people. There isn't way to make turfing system (both in LS and LV) without toxic people I guess
« Last Edit: 19 10, 2019, 04:02:36 pm by Meyland »

Offline Prof.Gang

• Senior Community Member
  • P G
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
« Reply #69 on: 19 10, 2019, 04:12:14 pm »
It's funny how you guys complaining about "toxicity", while it's a part of every online game, you are always able to complain/ignore whoever with a trollish behavior.

Offline ReZn0v

• Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #70 on: 19 10, 2019, 05:04:05 pm »
and btw for what we have admins or ICMs or even /ignore? they are here to stop toxic people. There isn't way to make turfing system (both in LS and LV) without toxic people I guess
Yeah admins and ICMs can reduce the toxicity but they can't remove it all ,people are provoking all day long nowdays and they won't stop it till we remove the turfing system from Ls. but as I can see some people don't mind this toxic behaviour in exchange for Turfing because they like turfing alot in LS which it kills the criminal life for some others it's kinda complicated.and you can't add someone in your ignore list because he is provoking someone else while turfing.
« Last Edit: 19 10, 2019, 05:05:57 pm by ReZn0v »

The Doc

Offline Theía

• New Community Member
  • you don't know me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Theía
  • Squad: CIRT
« Reply #71 on: 19 10, 2019, 05:10:17 pm »
-Wasn't it shame when you removed the old "fine" robbery system?
-Wasn't it shame when you turned LS into LV v2 with binds and shit?
-Wasn't it shame making it harder for criminals to do anything?
Server name is CIT Cops n Robbers,Gang wars,Civilians, three divisions, each city WAS supposed to have it's unique style. Rn 2 cities are having the same style. Revert back to the old WORKING FINE balance.
This is what I was going to say. As what he said, each city has its supposed RP, LS for CnR, LV for Mafias / Gangsters (turfing), and SF more likely for Civs. Revert back the old system, maybe it will more satisfying to play.

It is not easy to have a CnR event / activity while at the other side, there are gangsters turfing.
"Those who become a Chief are the ones who already act like one, even when they are not a Chief" - Chief Chique

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #72 on: 19 10, 2019, 05:17:19 pm »
Added as a preference.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.