Author Topic: Making 2000$ per drop of a rustler bomb instead of 6000$  (Read 2838 times)

Offline Atty.MiMo

• New Community Member
  • Law Practitioner and a Public Servant
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Atty.Mimo
As a law player, I want to make a changed about the price of this vehicle special feature which is the bomb of the so called Vehicle Rustler to make it cheaper and to make it in the right price

Thank you for viewing my suggestion. Good day!
« Last Edit: 29 10, 2019, 11:12:29 am by Arran »
Ex.Instructor of the SWATTeam
Ex.Interview Recruiter of the SWATTeam
"Ignorance Of The Law Excuses No One"
"Dura Lex, Sed Lex" means "The LAW maybe harshed but it is the LAW"

Offline xGreatben

• Junior Community Member
  • Long live the King
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI/Avida
  • Ingame: Greatben
  • Squad: Work
Re: Making 2000$ per drop of a rustler bomb instead of 6000$
« Reply #1 on: 24 10, 2019, 10:47:04 am »
You've got the point that indeed, dropping bombs from Rustler is expensive as hell, $6000 per one and around 20 seconds of reloading.

However, by comparing to Hunter and  Hydra, the bombs from Rustler are definitely more violent as well. It gives more damage on the bunkers and crowded criminals.

By balancing out everything, I think there's No need to change at the moment. Unless the bombs are being nerfed or something.

Downvoting
Former MI6 Member serving her majesty's government / Former FBI Director / Traditional HongKonger /First HongKongese State Offical

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 24 10, 2019, 11:44:16 am »
I don't think that there is a perfect point and it is senseless to add it, Rustler bomb gives you more damage especially during the gangster wars, RIOTs and if you want to suggest that to make it cheaper then you are gonna break/destroy the balance of that as Greatben said.

Negative  :cros:
« Last Edit: 24 10, 2019, 01:18:37 pm by Atheer »

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Western

• lol
« Reply #3 on: 24 10, 2019, 12:55:34 pm »
I don't think that there is a perfect point and it is senseless to add it, Rustler bomb gives you more damage especially during the gangster wars, RIOTs and if you are suggesting to make it expensive so you will break the balance as Greatben said.

Do you even read before you reply? He suggested to make it cheaper than it is right now, but as a criminal I don’t agree because dropping three bombs with this price would be as dropping 1 which is kind of unfair. 6000$ is currently very good and balanced.

Offline PekPek

• Keep it blank.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Pekka
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #4 on: 24 10, 2019, 04:14:15 pm »
Well, bomb in here is very expensive, in the sense that when we want to throw the bomb once requires money by 6000 every 20 seconds. That's a big enough amount for a single rustler bombing unless you're rich enough to do it often. lowering the price to 4000 is enough than 6000 it was so expensive and if 2000 its way too cheap. I only suggest if the price is lowered to 4000 because 2000 is way too cheap.
feeling hopeless because your friend calling you a coward? no problem man you still have many friends in CIT <3

Offline varG

• Regular Community Member
  • Neverending Suffering
  • Group: BTP
« Reply #5 on: 24 10, 2019, 07:27:19 pm »
I agree

Dropping a bomb from rustler costs too much even it's giving more damage or killing criminals around riots. For example, you can bomb 3 times in a minute, the money that you spend for 3 bombs is 18K in a MINUTE, literally a waste of money. reducing it to 2K will balance it.
Cursed Earth

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
« Reply #6 on: 24 10, 2019, 09:05:23 pm »
You've got the point that indeed, dropping bombs from Rustler is expensive as hell, $6000 per one and around 20 seconds of reloading.

However, by comparing to Hunter and  Hydra, the bombs from Rustler are definitely more violent as well. It gives more damage on the bunkers and crowded criminals.
Obviously he's right rustler is really OP and 6k is a fair price for 1 bomb I dont know how much damage it does but still it's really overpowered cause I've used it and if you wanna decrease the amount for one bomb you better reduse the damage of that bomb.
negative
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline MacMan

• Senior Community Member
  • Everyone is perfect in his own way
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #7 on: 24 10, 2019, 09:57:47 pm »
The reasons were mentioned above but let me be clear with you, rustler is amazing plane which can kill a lot of people from one bomb like overpowered, $6,000 is a deserved price for the bomb since it's really strong so decreasing it will just make players spam rustler's bomb in LS and LV which is pretty annoying, made rustler's bomb price high to make players don't spam it like if someone shot 10 bombs me will lose $60,000 so this will make him avoid shooting rustler's bombs a lot, got me ?
Negative.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Holmes

• M.KEMAL ATATÜRK
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: US Army Rangers
« Reply #8 on: 25 10, 2019, 12:43:39 am »
What you're saying makes a lot of sense, but not everything works with logic on this server . I mean, this is a game most people are very rich in this game especially law side because killing a crim gives you at least 5k of money anyway, this money makes your bomb money, and there are some very good air raids among you, who make a mess with a single bomb, so I'm giving you a negative answer . There will also be an increase in FPS drop with the number of bombs to be dropped with the price drop . Because most people don't use airstrikes because bombs are expensive . The number of vehicle usage will increase and the number of bombs falling in succession will cause the loss of FPS .
Negative .

Offline LucasSharon

• Help others, make this world better.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: LukeHandyman
« Reply #9 on: 25 10, 2019, 01:13:11 am »
Upvoting.  :tick:
We need diversity of gameplay and Rustler already costs 5 million.
It is not op by the way, it is quite weak.

Offline Cook_HD

• Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Cook
« Reply #10 on: 25 10, 2019, 06:49:24 am »
Well, I think rustler bomb normally is 6000$ per bomb is fine and its still balanced. Nothing need to change it. If you changed it to 2000$ so how it fair about criminal ? They will not agree with this also I want opinion who playing in criminal side too. Main Problem is if it really made for 2000$ from 6000$ per bomb so you can troll wanted criminal with this and it look likes buffed for Rustler. there are cooldown for bomb in rustler plane ? I think it should not add to. 6000$ is fine.

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #11 on: 25 10, 2019, 07:45:32 am »
Criminals dont agree you but cops agree. I cant understand the system , everyone can focus voting for their side's benefit. Nevermind, I only airstriking when I am online but its really expensive. Also I didnt see anyone GETTING EASY KILL in crowded criminals. We have a few airstrike unit but airstrike is trash atm. Airstrike isn't supporter, we shooting a lot of bomb but someones killing him . so what is our reward ? Nothing.  We lost huge amounts at a riot but we cant earn anything.
Positive. :tick:
Who is last one ?

Offline Atty.MiMo

• New Community Member
« Reply #12 on: 27 10, 2019, 04:40:57 pm »
I don't think that there is a perfect point and it is senseless to add it, Rustler bomb gives you more damage especially during the gangster wars, RIOTs and if you want to suggest that to make it cheaper then you are gonna break/destroy the balance of that as Greatben said.

Thank you for your feed back sir but with all my respect to you please read it again and understand what my point is :/

Offline Atty.MiMo

• New Community Member
« Reply #13 on: 27 10, 2019, 04:44:20 pm »
Criminals dont agree you but cops agree. I cant understand the system , everyone can focus voting for their side's benefit. Nevermind, I only airstriking when I am online but its really expensive. Also I didnt see anyone GETTING EASY KILL in crowded criminals. We have a few airstrike unit but airstrike is trash atm. Airstrike isn't supporter, we shooting a lot of bomb but someones killing him . so what is our reward ? Nothing.  We lost huge amounts at a riot but we cant earn anything.
Positive. :tick:

Yes Pavard ! , That is my point but I can't explain with full explanation and that's what I want to tell. well.... thank you for your very good feedback <3 more powers =)

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #14 on: 29 10, 2019, 07:39:15 am »
I think If you change the price to low price many players will use it annoying for others as there many players complaining about Hunter , so 6000$ is good enough to not spams it so i'll stay natural
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."