Author Topic: Group countdown feature addition  (Read 3688 times)

Offline Badboy

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Chao$
  • Ingame: Badboy
Group countdown feature addition
« on: 22 10, 2019, 02:10:34 pm »
Greetings,                                                                                                                                                                       

I have been leading my group for a while, and I noticed for the past two months, and I am leading that why don't we use a countdown in different activities, for example CE/AR/Races/TDM etc... As a group leader who supplies supporting to the group, he has been in need of that command that has been providing for some duties such as CB/PC and it should be provided to the group as well. Also, the time of it is supposed to be 25 seconds maximum and 5 seconds minimum,

I at this time recommend adding this feature to the group, also it should have a place in group permission list, so it can be given by the founders to appoint ranks who should have the access.It'll keep a record of the group interests and developments that the group have and that are yet to be added. These are kinda useful points that I wanted to mention.

I am sure if you added this aspect, even the best raw at the moment. Hope you take this suggestion positively and accept it as soon as possible.

Thank you everyone..
« Last Edit: 22 10, 2019, 02:17:59 pm by Badboy »

Offline Mazenolla

• Senior Community Member
  • Ingame: Mazenolla
Re: Group countdown feature addition
« Reply #1 on: 22 10, 2019, 02:23:32 pm »
This would be really useful for leaders or if the group gives members duties around the group, just helps them push especially in CEs if you don't turf much. I don't see CBs in CEs using the countdown as much. However, maybe for high level groups who have certain access should be able to do it for a few people around you idk if it should count for CEs tho.
“You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”

Offline MacMan

• Everyone is perfect in his own way
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: CzN|MacMan'#039
  • Squad: Falken
« Reply #2 on: 22 10, 2019, 02:26:40 pm »
I really like this idea since I faced a lot of problems in hosting events when I do that, like race when I count some start early and some late, so this will make it more clear also if you are in law group or criminal and you are in CE, if you want rush with your team then you can make countdown with them so when it finishes all of the group members rush and kill the criminals/police, this idea is great and I really see a lot of benefits in adding it, will help Civilian/Law/Criminal groups indeed, civilians in events and criminals/police in CEs or maybe more things, also police groups not only in CE, like in their training if Team Death Match so they make count when it starts, totally great idea though.
Positive.
I apologize if I ever was a toxic person in your life, I'm maturing more everyday, correcting my wrongs and slowly but surely becoming a better version for me

Offline Meyland

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: Meyland
« Reply #3 on: 22 10, 2019, 03:15:21 pm »
Nice idea. It would be really useful for groups.  Leaders would use it make countdown for make time to join activity. I also have sometime problem with host patrol/training because some people come later, some come early. It would be also cool to use at CE if there isn't any Police Chief or Criminal Boss (ofc only for their group members but it's something always helpful). Upvoting   

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #4 on: 22 10, 2019, 05:06:11 pm »
It is really good for leaders and founders to command their members in  CE/AR/.. and it will help many groups in activities and other things  :tick:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 22 10, 2019, 05:33:37 pm »
Unique idea, adding a Group countdown feature will be useful for the both sides (Law/Criminal) especially in the CEs or while patrolling, it is goin' to help you while Anti-Rush or maybe in a TDM training. We need to use the countdown with a lot of stuff, that is one of them.

Upvoting  :tick:

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Omer

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: dystopia
« Reply #6 on: 22 10, 2019, 07:06:36 pm »
It can be very useful for leaders it will make activities better  :tick:

Offline TheKing-L'NaB

• Junior Community Member
  • Messi My Idol
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: TheKing-L'NaB
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki
« Reply #7 on: 22 10, 2019, 07:14:39 pm »
Greetings,                                                                                                                                                                       

I have been leading my group for a while, and I noticed for the past two months, and I am leading that why don't we use a countdown in different activities, for example CE/AR/Races/TDM etc... As a group leader who supplies supporting to the group, he has been in need of that command that has been providing for some duties such as CB/PC and it should be provided to the group as well. Also, the time of it is supposed to be 25 seconds maximum and 5 seconds minimum,

I at this time recommend adding this feature to the group, also it should have a place in group permission list, so it can be given by the founders to appoint ranks who should have the access.It'll keep a record of the group interests and developments that the group have and that are yet to be added. These are kinda useful points that I wanted to mention.

I am sure if you added this aspect, even the best raw at the moment. Hope you take this suggestion positively and accept it as soon as possible.

Thank you everyone..
It would be quite good and useful a good idea this would help a lot but I think it should be like for groups L1  Or something like that I think it would be good and it would be like the work you get in L6, but this for L1 would be great, it would be something for the new groups to fight to get

What do you think
<_3 TheKing-L'NaB <_3

Offline Prof.Gang

• P G
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
« Reply #8 on: 22 10, 2019, 07:31:57 pm »
Groups should have such an access, since they do different forms of activities and they surely be in need to automatically count down especially in duel activities CE and races etc...

Obviously supporting it  :tick:

Offline Badboy

• Group: Chao$
  • Ingame: Badboy
« Reply #9 on: 22 10, 2019, 07:32:24 pm »
It would be quite good and useful a good idea this would help a lot but I think it should be like for groups L1  Or something like that I think it would be good and it would be like the work you get in L6, but this for L1 would be great, it would be something for the new groups to fight to get

What do you think
Why not, :thumb:.

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
« Reply #10 on: 22 10, 2019, 11:55:01 pm »
As you said it will be useful for all sides, I am civilian so I will talk about my side, we can use it in small races "Make the racers move from point to point and counter" and many events even in criminal/law side.

It's a small and simple addition and it will be useful and bring some fun in the group so it will help the groups to make events and try to use this feature, and this result will be helpful for everyone in the community.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline sK1NN

• New Community Member
  • To get the best , be the best .
  • Group: OWNERS
  • Ingame: OF
  • Squad: LS
« Reply #11 on: 23 10, 2019, 12:01:22 am »
This would be very usueful for group leaders / founders to lead ttheir members in robbing or ce rushing etc
Upvoting
Haters gonna hate

Offline xGreatben

• Junior Community Member
  • Long live the King
  • Group: FBI/Avida
  • Ingame: Greatben
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #12 on: 23 10, 2019, 04:43:35 am »
As a law side leader, I see no counterpoint for this addition.

We can use it in our variant kinds of situations, such as patrol, CEs, Training, etc. Too much to list.

This could also enhance the cooperation between the groupmates on their timing control because it has no delay or limitation. Also, it's private to our group only. No one else can spy on our plan. Such as some Anti-riot or etc.

Upvoting
Former MI6 Member serving her majesty's government / Former FBI Director / Traditional HongKonger /First HongKongese State Offical

Offline Hyfa

• Donator L2
  • Hay momentos que no se borran
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Hyfa#15
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki
« Reply #13 on: 23 10, 2019, 07:28:54 am »
This seems great, it will help civil groups a lot more than anything, and it doesn't seem harmful, voting positive :tick:
pedilo

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #14 on: 23 10, 2019, 08:43:54 am »
This seems great, it will help civil groups a lot more than anything, and it doesn't seem harmful, voting positive :tick:
Actually not only civilians groups, it's usually used in Law groups for example on their trainings, like TDM,Parajumping etc... and in Criminals too it used in DD group events etc.. But you know ?

What do you think
If this command will be available for +L2 groups It would be better since +L2 group owned a base which they needed that command to host some events,activities etc.. on their base. But if we give that command to L1-L0 groups it won't be useful like L2+ groups. Upvoting
« Last Edit: 23 10, 2019, 08:46:22 am by Maximo »