Author Topic: [TOP][B] FS - AR - Update  (Read 544 times)

Online Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: Happy
  • Squad: CCC
Re: FS - AR - Update
« Reply #15 on: 26 03, 2023, 07:15:29 pm »
The AR looks nice; However, I'd like to suggest keeping at least one stairs in the area which you can see it in this minute (1:32) as It's really annoying for the majority of the cops being blocked by mistake everytime they try to jump into the platform.

Here is a ScreenShot of the currently existing stairs, in case you couldn't get what I mean
Show content

I'm Positive on updating it anyways.

Placed stairs there.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/760439441687969813/1089598475357933768/MTA__San_Andreas_2023-03-26_19-14-38.mp4
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline ruzgar

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 18thStreetGang
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #16 on: 26 03, 2023, 07:17:51 pm »
looks cool better than currently design  :tick:

Offline Farhan

• Official CE & AR Map Editor
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Farhan
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #17 on: 26 03, 2023, 08:34:44 pm »
Upon examining the updated map with Happy ingame, I found it to be a substantial enhancement compared to the previous version. Criminals now have an increased area to operate without the looming threat of sniper attacks or airstikes. Furthermore, cops have been given strategic cover and entrance points, enabling them to more efficiently counter criminal activity. I vote positive for this suggestion.

Offline WakaMan

• Take care.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Blackwater
« Reply #18 on: 26 03, 2023, 10:47:36 pm »
Looks very nice, really good job. I vote positive  :tick:
More than a group, a great family.

Offline thund3R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: thund3R
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #19 on: 27 03, 2023, 12:10:37 am »
 :tick:

Offline gq

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1O X TheHive
« Reply #20 on: 27 03, 2023, 12:21:31 am »
The new map is better a lot than the current one . Positive

Offline Sirat

• SAPD Leader
  • GLM - Group Level Manager
  • SAPD Leader
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Sirat
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #21 on: 27 03, 2023, 01:56:18 am »
Sorry to say I see nothing big changes other than as a cop we cannot airstrike the FS anymore, and it will only advantage the criminal side since FS odd location itself. Negative :cros:

edit:- I watched the video many times again and well its not that bad but still after OF this FS is going to be covered from roof that makes it impossible to airstrike now so personally I vote negative on it, altho map looks good
« Last Edit: 27 03, 2023, 02:03:16 am by Sirat »
Smiling means letting your guard down in front of another person, even if just a little

Online Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #22 on: 27 03, 2023, 09:18:04 am »
Sorry to say I see nothing big changes other than as a cop we cannot airstrike the FS anymore, and it will only advantage the criminal side since FS odd location itself. Negative :cros:

edit:- I watched the video many times again and well its not that bad but still after OF this FS is going to be covered from roof that makes it impossible to airstrike now so personally I vote negative on it, altho map looks good

You can perform airstrikes in OF, We tried it with several police officers. Not all AR's should be like this, where you can do airstrikes.

The new FS allows you to airstrike some important corners that are open and don't have roof, that will push the criminals inside which can be surrounded by the cops as they can attack from all sides. Depends who is leading the cops and their tactic ;)

I want to show you the map ingame to change your mind.
I never fucked anybody over in my life. All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone.
It doesn't matter if you're black or white, it doesn't matter if you're tall or short, we're not that different. Or tell me, do you cry differently?
Three things I don't like when talking to me: 1. Don't talk to me like I'm your child. 2. Don't talk to me like I'm supposed to be scared. 3. Never try to talk to me like I'm stupid.

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • State Official
  • To the moon!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #23 on: 27 03, 2023, 09:23:46 am »
This looks better.  :tick:
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
(LS) Devon5656(CG)(SD): You are a legend coke

Offline Mugoli

• New Community Member
    Years
« Reply #24 on: 27 03, 2023, 12:23:36 pm »
Better  :tick:

Offline Tommy

• SAS Founder
  • Police Chief
  • Man of Knowledge
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: GMAR-Tommy#SAS
« Reply #25 on: 27 03, 2023, 04:10:32 pm »
Iā€™d have to say tho, wow! It fascinates me how you single-handedly managed to redesign FS that looks absolutely phenomenal. Big positive for me  :tick:
ā€[CIT]Cerberus#SAS: Don't plan too much ahead, because life doesn't always go according to plan.ā€
- SAS Grand Marshall.
- Former Warchief of San Andreas

Offline Zombo

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Group: SAS
  • Ingame: ZomBo
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #26 on: 27 03, 2023, 05:15:38 pm »
Better than the first one im  :tick:
The only way to forget the mistakes you made in the past is to make even bigger and worst mistakes in the  present .

BadBoyY

« Reply #27 on: 27 03, 2023, 05:22:02 pm »
Besides those flying containers, the design looks fine to me, I have tried to invade that AR as a cop and I can tell you that it's a bit too hard to do so.
I will suggest adding some protection for the opposite side, I see that you have added a lot of objects to the area which means more protection to criminals, On the other hand for cops they are lacking any kind of protection.
Would be nice to make it fair, Neutral.

Offline TwCafe

• Honorable
  • Problems with Chinese language? Feel free to pm me
  • Ingame: TwCafe
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #28 on: 27 03, 2023, 05:24:20 pm »
Marked as [TOP].   Amazing work  :thumb:
TAIWAN No.1
08.12.2021 Added as Chinese Translator | 14.02.2022 Add as Discussion Moderator
08.21.2023 Add as Assistant Head State Official | 10.05.2022 Add as Senior Community Member
20.07.2023 Awarded as Honorable
Ex. MI6 Co-FounderEx. DRN_Backup Founder | Ex. DRN Honorable

Online Happy

• The Unholy One
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #29 on: 27 03, 2023, 06:21:39 pm »
Besides those flying containers, the design looks fine to me, I have tried to invade that AR as a cop and I can tell you that it's a bit too hard to do so.
I will suggest adding some protection for the opposite side, I see that you have added a lot of objects to the area which means more protection to criminals, On the other hand for cops they are lacking any kind of protection.
Would be nice to make it fair, Neutral.

These 2 flying containers are supposed to represent a crane to transport the containers on the trains, and there is enough cover for cops as there are many trees and hills around.