Support > General Guides

Using the old F11 map

(1/7) > >>

guest9:
So, after I made the poll in the democracy board and Arran has answered I know that the new map is client-side, not server-side.
That means, if you prefer the old F11 map, you can replace a .jpeg file in your MTA directory to get the old map back.

I decided to make a small tutorial for that:

* Go to: C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas 1.1\MTA\cgui\images
* Copy "radar.jpeg"
* Go to: C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas 1.3\MTA\cgui\images
* Replace "radar.jpeg" with the one you have copied before
And that's it already. In case you do not have MTA 1.1 installed anymore, go here and download the radar file (rename the file to 'radar.jpg' first).

NOTE: You can also use an alternate version of the new radar which was modified really well. You can now see the roads much better and it's still HD. Get it here (You will have to rename the file to "radar.jpg").
Link is down.

Target98:
It's nice that you wrote this but you should have given us at least a screen shot of what it looks like because we'd like to see what we're dealing with before actually applying it. Thanks in advance.

guest9:

--- Quote from: TheMatrix on 27 03, 2013, 09:54:31 pm ---It's nice that you wrote this but you should have given us at least a screen shot of what it looks like because we'd like to see what we're dealing with before actually applying it. Thanks in advance.

--- End quote ---
You've got your "screenshots" right there: the current F11 map and the one you can download here, just that you have a 100% map opacity. You need to try it yourself with your own map opacity settings, that's the best way you can see the difference.

Target98:

--- Quote from: The Amazonic on 28 03, 2013, 11:53:37 pm ---You've got your "screenshots" right there: the current F11 map and the one you can download here, just that you have a 100% map opacity. You need to try it yourself with your own map opacity settings, that's the best way you can see the difference.

--- End quote ---
Oh, sorry. I misunderstood...Thanks anyway

xMan.:
when I press on the poll it says 'The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version