Support > General Guides

Weapons (Full Guideline + Some Calculations)

<< < (2/15) > >>

Aimcac:
The effort put into this guide is totallly worth it and its very informative, nice work Sabfas. This should be sticked @Iron_Man @Tiiger

tiigs:
Effort is great but the relevance is weak. If it wasn't so nicely composed then I would delete it since it's not directly related to CIT features and one can simply find information about weapons in gtawikia.com

Sabfas:
Thank you guys for your posts .. I will try to work on LV weapons + AVs .. I will add in the next days , I hope  ;D

--- Quote from: Tiiger on 03 08, 2015, 11:21:50 am ---Effort is great but the relevance is weak. If it wasn't so nicely composed then I would delete it since it's not directly related to CIT features and one can simply find information about weapons in gtawikia.com

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your post .. I didn't ask for making it sticky or anything and I didn't post it for someone's appreciation .. I did it for the community.

Relevance is weak? I can't see anything in my topic related to something outside CIT .. In fact, most of the data only applies for CIT ( it is not the same as other servers or even GTA SA ) .
GTA wiki? I invite you mate to go there and find half of the info here ..
This is CIT related .. CIT has many different things than the original GTA .
Weapons damage here is different somehow ..

I even worked on SAPD police database .. which you check here :
Click on me
https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=51892.0

I've worked on more than 50 vehicles .. What I noticed was , Cars performance was totally different than the original GTA .. For example , I could find GTA Wiki saying something about how fast this car is , but in CIT , it so damn slow!

Anyway .. Sorry for this long post .. I just wanted to say that this information you wouldn't find it in anywhere else , not in GTA Wiki , not in any another server!

tiigs:
*Claps for Sabfas' extraordinary work

t's all very noteworthy but not that relevant for the community to make it sticky. Still I just read all of it and very informative database, can't believe you've had time to figure out all these damage/fire rates and distances etc.

guest40783:
It's very cool , Good Job  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version