Support > General Guides

CIT System Requirements

<< < (2/10) > >>

kfumaster:
Ouh, neat and accurate.  :thumb:

Rexion:
Well its not always you have to buy a Intel Core i3 processor to play MTA I am using Intel Pentium the latest version and my FPS is constant 60. And for RAM even 2GB can run MTA smoothly.

Claire:

--- Quote from: Sparke on 02 02, 2017, 05:23:24 pm ---Well its not always you have to buy a Intel Core i3 processor to play MTA I am using Intel Pentium the latest version and my FPS is constant 60. And for RAM even 2GB can run MTA smoothly.

--- End quote ---
Yea. Some newer Pentium G series are actually better than i3 in single-threading. Intel Pentium G4620 @ 3.70GHz for example is 15% better than an Intel Core i3-4150 (my recommended specs standard). So yea, you'll play CIT smoother in that. Although I doubt you'd play "smooth" with 2GB in most system; there must be some occasional freezes except if you play in a super low settings and modified GTA particles. Or if not, the player count is very low (like 200-300).

Sabfas:
Sticking this for a while

Pilovali:
Awesome made, Claire!

I wanna tell something about my own experience.
My laptop has an i5-5200U (1412 points  (◔◡◔)), Intel HD5500 onboard graphics, 8 GB DDR3 RAM and 256 GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD. I have MTA on my max resolution (1366x786x32), 'high' quality settings, AA on x8 (or whatever is highest), smoke and grass particals turned off and I have road, detail and car-shader enabled via /settings. I locked my fps to max 45 fps.
I'm getting a stable 45 fps inside an interior and 25-45 fps outside. I'm getting 12-15 fps when there are a shitload of stuntplanes with smoke enabled together.

You're post is pretty accurate, as I'm getting a "playable FPS"  (◔◡◔)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version