Support > General Guides

[TUT] How to test custom modded skins (inside MTA)

<< < (2/3) > >>

SuperSonic:

--- Quote from: Ghost. on 18 03, 2022, 07:33:38 pm ---Only business board moderators can mention us, so please don't do that yourself.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Predator on 18 03, 2022, 09:35:13 pm ---Why did you mention me @HomoS ???

--- End quote ---

The guy was just trying to help me out, as you guys are skin designers, it might be beneficial for you as a method you can use to test skins ingame (MTA) instead of the annoying DFF viewer

Predator:

--- Quote from: SuperSonic on 19 03, 2022, 06:45:39 am ---The guy was just trying to help me out, as you guys are skin designers, it might be beneficial for you as a method you can use to test skins ingame (MTA) instead of the annoying DFF viewer

--- End quote ---
i guess I can't say I am a designer and I can't test skin in game   :ez:
but good job to you caues you try helping new designer to know how test  :heart1:

Snake:
I did all the steps u told and I can see the shape of the skin but it's white fully white I checked the txd file a lot of times tried changing and still
The same thing happens to me when I open dff viewer I see the skin but it's fully white

Ivanimys:

--- Quote from: Snake on 20 01, 2023, 01:55:32 pm ---I did all the steps u told and I can see the shape of the skin but it's white fully white I checked the txd file a lot of times tried changing and still
The same thing happens to me when I open dff viewer I see the skin but it's fully white

--- End quote ---

You need to test mod skins in-game not in dff viewer

Danube501:
epic

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version