Author Topic: Add skin 147 and 295 to the jobs, Police Officer, Police Detective  (Read 148626 times)

Offline Avices

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
hello everyone I have a suggestion, I found out two available skins are quite suitable for adding to Police Detective, but you also have skin 295 isn't he Mike he's a secret agent too covered, I feel pretty good adding to the Police Detective, besides this skin has a lot of people with Customskins on it and so I wanted to make it usable all but inside the deals. The Police Detective's appearance also has a lot of good skin, but it doesn't matter to the player to ask for it and It's quite like the police chief, don't get me wrong, it's just like that, skin 147 does looks like he should be added to the job for example, (Police Officer or Police Detective) for example, besides the skinning I requested seems quite suitable for Police sometimes players who have Customskins without permission Using the police job, that's the problem. As you know wanting to use these available skins is not available at the LSPD. That in the level 6 groups is only allowed to use them, so I would like to ask to add two skin 147 and 295  LSPD will match the police problem I explained to you, thanks for reading them and your time, best regards Avices

Note that this skin is available in the game for a long time, make no mistake that Mod it will take a lot of time
« Last Edit: 01 01, 2021, 06:16:39 pm by Brian »
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
Founding Member - WhiteBeard

Offline Ghost.

• ElGostie
  • L3 Staff
  • DON'T JUDGE ME.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
  • Ingame: [CIT]Ghost
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
great thing to add , these skins kinda occasion to Police officer and police detective jobs so i'm voting POSITIVE

Offline Mubii

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Well these skin is more like detective type so adding them at that will be more suitable. Simple suggestion and these are hardly use by criminals, so adding them in police detective might make this skin used by the players. I am positive with this suggestion  :tick:
“Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to hatred, and hatred leads to violence. This is the equation.”Ibn Rushd

"The knowledge of anything, since all things have causes, is not acquired or complete unless it is known by its causes.Avicenna

"Knowledge without action is madness and action without knowledge is foolishness"Al-Ghazali

Offline gq

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1O X TheHive
Hello,This is a good Idea and it should be added to the cop job, because it has developed more than this humiliation.Totally Agreed,Positive.

Offline DraGo

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Tr1pL39
  • Ingame: dragomush252Sek
  • Squad: ŤhěĶìľł3ř
Actually yes mike toreno really suits the police detective job and it would be really great if we add it to LSPD.Also I think it won't harm anyone so I will vote Positive
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ وَبَارِكْ عَلَى سَيِّدُنَا مُحَمَّدٍ ﷺ

Offline Myth.

• Regular Community Member
  • One day you’ll thank yourself for never giving up.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Myth
If one day the group with those skins resigns, they will not be able to choose these skins. So, my vote Positive
Greetings , I totally agree with avices suggestion and Reynmen opinion , so , if any group resigns or a group got deleted for such reasons , so we cannot use these skins . Besides , a lot of players got their personal skins on them .
Positive

"Self-confidence terrifies your enemies, no matter how strong they are."
"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
"No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again."

Offline #K1ngLuffy

• My old day was better then
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ∆ LMT74 ∆
  • Squad: WhiteBeard
hello this simple suggestion and I think adding these skins will suit the police and It does no harm to the player and it will have players using it with the skin (Group, Personal), Positive
Team Marines esport
ex: 2012 player ex: nr7gaming ex: naders ex:hobos ex: lmt74 ex: tsf ex: tlr ex:dym

Offline Lastking

• New Community Member
  • Stay Humble
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWATTeam
  • Ingame: Lastking
This is good. I prefer this skin than other. It looks like pretty good and useful. Positive from my side.

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
They fit more Detective Job, not Police Officer. Added to Det.