Author Topic: [Resolved] Make AF, SWAT, SAPD and FBI useful.  (Read 16337 times)

protecter393

Re: Make AF, SWAT, SAPD and FBI useful.
« Reply #15 on: 30 04, 2012, 03:45:34 am »
Okay I noticed something, I will decrease the money. Most people said that I should lower it.

Edit:@Smith well I will just leave the payment up to the developers.
« Last Edit: 30 04, 2012, 04:22:02 am by Scorpius »

Smith

« Reply #16 on: 30 04, 2012, 03:59:16 am »
+1, I like the Idea and will be with it, because most of times we do non real mission.

Agree in everything but not in payments increase, If you need money joining elite group isn't the best option.

As you can see, as you also are witnesses that the number of players who are advanced groups being reduced day by day, the main reason is that we spend most of his time for spending money: buying bullets, being trained by joining and participate in training, etc..

So increasing payment and give us payment will just increase our performances and will also motivate to do our job better and better.

Monii

« Reply #17 on: 30 04, 2012, 09:26:54 am »
LoL? I don't think he was implying that at all. Ok, I know that if I run to the drug shipment or the bank and arrest two criminals real quick, thats around 20k in my pocket. Cops make bank from arresting those 6 stars, on top of the kills. So your asking for even more jobs earning almost 3k a stop? I think that's a joke. So all you guys would have to do is just drive to a spot walk in a little circle, gather your clues and earn 3k. Do you know what criminals have to do to earn 3k? Fight huge wars most the time. Earning money for crims is hard, and heres why. For the BC your competing against 10 other people trying to kill you by spamming nades, the hijack, same thing. We have to battle other people for the car, and also harvesting, always a war. Even if the BC is 20k, its damn near impossible to get.....for me at least. So you asking for that much money to just be handed to you, I laugh. -1.

Arresting two criminals real quick, isn't easy and earns you 12k at most.

Criminals are the ones with the power in the drug market currently, because the only way cops can get drugs is by buying the drugs from criminals (except for the grow-able and cheap as poo weed).

Almost every time, there's a lot more criminals at robberies and ships, than cops. Let's not talk about how in robberies criminals get the advantage of starting off with the checkpoints and the cops have to push through a tunnel with less people and 6 minutes.

Also to be in the elite factions you have to write a proper coherent application, instead of /criminal.

Oh, and if cops have it so easy, why are there 3 times more criminals all the time?

I don't think criminals have it that hard.

Pac-Man

« Reply #18 on: 30 04, 2012, 10:19:09 am »
Arresting two criminals real quick, isn't easy and earns you 12k at most.
Yes it is, after I made that post I was cop at shipment and made about 50k.
Also to be in the elite factions you have to write a proper coherent application, instead of /criminal.
I don't see how that is relevant. But you do know that I'm Leader of one of the best gangs in the server, and also moderator of the board in which I accept/deny ''proper coherent applications'' daily. So please don't try to come off as if your so special because you have a SWAT tag, PA~ tag is just as good.
Oh, and if cops have it so easy, why are there 3 times more criminals all the time?
Exactly, that's 3 times more money you can be making arresting/killing them, so that comment didn't really help your case. Not trying to argue, I just cant believe you called criminals incoherent just because your in SWAT.

Monii

« Reply #19 on: 30 04, 2012, 10:49:39 am »
I haven't called anyone incoherent, but we've put an extra effort into being a part of an official group. We want to have something extra to that separates our work, from the normal police.

We don't even have things like turfs, hijack, house robbing and that briefcase or whatever it is. Arresting is the only thing we have, that you don't.

Game

« Reply #20 on: 30 04, 2012, 05:24:38 pm »
Pac-Man has a point. There is no reason for Law groups to earn more money then the good criminals gangs such as PA~ specially when these groups are more professional then Law ones.

mectus11

« Reply #21 on: 30 04, 2012, 07:17:55 pm »
Pac-Man has a point. There is no reason for Law groups to earn more money then the good criminals gangs such as PA~ specially when these groups are more professional then Law ones.
How about having Official CIT groups? Somebody should suggest that, feel free to suggest too more turf money for them, here's an idea!

Anyways, law groups in general(the elite) spend more than 100mil for bullets/cars/medics in 2 weeks, during DS/Bankrobs, criminals can rob BR without having to use weapons if they use their hiding skills but Law has to kill the robbers to win, criminals do nothing that camp>Defend>camp>Defend and wait for the timer.

There's your differences.

Ray_Johnson

« Reply #22 on: 30 04, 2012, 08:15:01 pm »
Great idea! But you know what, detective job is the same as you suggest here, just +250$ to 1k. They should be doubled. OR, Goverment need to find the data base of wanted criminal after what, the HUD says: Goverment has detected the criminal. And it's automatically blips on each cops map. My idea sounds stupid, but, nevermind.
+1

Pac-Man

« Reply #23 on: 01 05, 2012, 12:06:28 am »
Anyways, law groups in general(the elite) spend more than 100mil for bullets/cars/medics in 2 weeks, during DS/Bankrobs.

Cash spent on guns
Name           $

Dominus         $18334790
Pac-Man         $13210130
Minuteman     $13056180
Vi-docks         $12406255
PlayeR           $10740735
jomarisk8er    $10254620
fdfsf               $9975170
Garb            $9801340
serpent          $9496360

I am willing to bet against that Fadi, that's quite a fabrication. Example, look at the ''Top 50 stats'',under ''Cash spent on guns'' almost nothing but criminals, and then under ''Most Money'' is mostly cops. Well, my opinion on this idea has been shared enough....

Offline Gabriel.

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Gabriel
« Reply #24 on: 01 05, 2012, 03:25:35 am »
It's a cool idea, I'm supporting this since it would add some RP, So +1 for this.

Here's an idea, there's a detective job for a reason, use it. AF SWAT, and FBI should get mini missions imo
I'm supporting this as well. I hope this get's added.
-Ex Police Chief.
-Ex SWAT Team leader.

Offline Araa

• Honorable
  • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Group: The_Outstanders
« Reply #25 on: 01 05, 2012, 05:08:34 am »
Guys, I'm witness, I've spent 500 hours being a cop, and 700 hours being criminal, here what I got:

- As criminal you lose more than 2 mil in a week and get nothing, you have to spend time in jail, run from cops, etc.

- As police you win more than 1 mil in a week, get free transport, almost don't waste in ammo.

So guys, still think we need to increase our payments? Think from both sides and keep the fairness up! ;)

« Last Edit: 01 05, 2012, 05:12:39 am by Araa »
Talking, laughing, loving, breathing, fighting, fucking, crying, drinking. writing, winning, losing, cheating. kissing, thinking, dreaming.

This is the way, it's the way that we live

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #26 on: 01 05, 2012, 05:03:16 pm »
Good idea.

Now, somebody make it!
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

HellRacer

« Reply #27 on: 05 05, 2012, 03:56:11 pm »
Since it got a lot of +1, I'm going to script it. It's a little hard though. Also, it would be nice if you give me some feedbacks about it.
I'll start with the AF. Apart from just going to a place and defusing some bombs, I'll add some more functions to it.
Make FBI and SAPD same as detective ? nah, more work = more payment. We should be able to do more work, instead of just finding some clues. I'd like to hear some more ideas for it.

greenie0101

« Reply #28 on: 19 05, 2012, 03:39:41 am »
For SWAT:
SWAT should get the same house robbing marking as criminals BUT the marker should be blue. Instead of robbing it SWAT will be breaching and killing suspects.The screen will dim and then it comes back. When that is done two messages should come up saying: "You have successfully breached and eliminated the prime suspects in the house" and "Government has payed you:  -----$1000-$1500". Also it shouldn't be too frequent so that it won't get abused. It's somewhat like what they do in real life. I'd also suggest the blue marker ALSO showed up when there's wanted players inside the houses. Since SWAT pratically all about raiding and covert operations.

i like this bit alot! and the af bit too! but in the SWAT one instead of the screen dimming and coming back, mabie you actually enter the house and kill NPC crims and get money depending on how many there are

Offline Chique

• SAPD Leader
  • Honorable
  • CHF-Chique[SAPD]
« Reply #29 on: 23 05, 2012, 02:13:33 pm »
Good idea.

Now, somebody make it!

Would be working on this. Of course with inputs from Rick and others.
Would take time though, complex script, and IG should be efficient.
« Last Edit: 23 05, 2012, 02:16:58 pm by Chique »

CS Engineer | Web Developer | Philosopher | My Life in San Andreas