Author Topic: [Resolved] Make AF, SWAT, SAPD and FBI useful.  (Read 16338 times)

E-Hate

Re: Make AF, SWAT, SAPD and FBI useful.
« Reply #60 on: 19 07, 2012, 06:43:52 pm »
There's still AF and SWAT

What does that have to do with anything? SWAT and AF have a purpose, and they also get the perk of spawning in their base, FBI and SAPD only have one purpose, which is the same thing as a normal cop job.

Monii

« Reply #61 on: 20 07, 2012, 10:56:31 am »
So what you're saying is, that they'll decide not to implement the stuff in here (which has been worked on from what we've been told), due to the fact that SAPD and FBI are receiving stingers?

HellRacer

« Reply #62 on: 21 07, 2012, 02:40:03 pm »
What's the scripting status on this? I'd be able to do the scripts but I'm on vacation atm and won't be home until the 26th
Already done the scripting, ages ago.. Apparently, my PC had broken down so I wasn't able to send the script. It's back now, you do not need to worry about it anymore.

mectus11

« Reply #63 on: 23 07, 2012, 06:30:31 am »
Okay, so I heard in-game that this script will be sent out in 2 weeks or so. But I don't know if it's this suggestion that's getting added or this one: http://cit2.net/forum/index.php?topic=32554.0
It's very confusing.
It's not the same thing, there he suggests FBI/SAPD to just have /stinger and their jobs similar to traffic officers but this idea is more expansive and promises better gameplay.

mkak1999

« Reply #64 on: 25 07, 2012, 03:00:59 pm »
I like it ;)
Very good idea

Offline Nilesh.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: -None-
  • Ingame: Nilesh'
  • Squad: -xvtt Agency-
« Reply #65 on: 25 07, 2012, 07:21:55 pm »
I agree what you want to say
but AF and PD want some reasons for doing this....
well a big +1

mkak1999

« Reply #66 on: 27 07, 2012, 09:34:12 am »
good idea by the way
 8)

Rishabh9050

« Reply #67 on: 01 09, 2012, 04:53:05 pm »
They Are Already Useful...
Useless suggestion how its approved???

Offline RotsoDeJet

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: Rotso
  • Squad: CSF
« Reply #68 on: 01 09, 2012, 04:55:27 pm »
+1 I like this idea.It'll add more experience into the RP part of CIT.
Retired - SWAT Team 2012-2016

"Too bad he doesn't realize he's ruining it."

"Street smart and experienced - I've seen it all, dealt with it all."

Offline TUTEAV

• Junior Community Member
  • Bread is Bread, and it will always be Bread - Tute
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: TUTEAV*SWAT
  • Squad: CIT Journal
« Reply #69 on: 01 09, 2012, 10:37:12 pm »
They Are Already Useful...
Useless suggestion how its approved???
We are as usefull as a normal cop ... we i¡only get money by arresting. The idea is to  get us (official law groups) somothing else to get money, not just arresting.
SWAT member for several years.
Ex-SGT of SWAT and Aviator Team member.
Back in SWAT - Rankless L1
Worst driver in CIT history's
Bread Lover :D
CIT Journal Manager.

Sanderr

« Reply #70 on: 02 09, 2012, 12:26:54 am »
Nice idea with this it would be even more fun to be in a official law group +1 from me!

mishofire

« Reply #71 on: 03 09, 2012, 05:05:18 pm »
I don't know if this is the right place but I'll try.
For FBI:
I think FBI job should get the same job script as Detective Job but with higher pay like say $1000-$1250 dollars per case. It makes sense because in real life that's what they do. It gets kinda boring just going around arresting criminals as FBI. Well as I can see it's a great idea.

For SWAT:
SWAT should get the same house robbing marking as criminals BUT the marker should be blue. Instead of robbing it SWAT will be breaching and killing suspects.The screen will dim and then it comes back. When that is done two messages should come up saying: "You have successfully breached and eliminated the prime suspects in the house" and "Government has payed you:  -----$1000-$1500". Also it shouldn't be too frequent so that it won't get abused. It's somewhat like what they do in real life. I'd also suggest the blue marker ALSO showed up when there's wanted players inside the houses. Since SWAT pratically all about raiding and covert operations.

For SAPD:
Give them the same script as Detective and make the pay the same as FBI so that it will be fair play.

For AF:
AF should have a script similar to detective but instead of small clues you will be finding bomb,missile and etc fragments. It should happen like every 5-10 minutes. They should scattered all across the map and should pay around $1250. Well my second idea would make the server lag HARD. My 2nd Idea is to have them war with NPCs in the desert and if they a successful they get 10k and 1k per kill. So they would have to be organized.

I am not a scriptor so I don't know how to do this yet. I am studying it but I am not going to be at this level for now.
actuallly you are right since I was in the FBI I was thinking of this as it is called Federal .......... of (investigation) and the swat always do this in there rp training but they are attacking nothing so making them attacking house robbers will be a great useful idea and for af they always patrol there desert but idk if they finds someone or know so making them bombs in the grounds and they should be given some new tools so they finds it and get it out safely
« Last Edit: 03 09, 2012, 05:07:50 pm by Kanto »

MADISON

« Reply #72 on: 11 09, 2012, 01:18:18 pm »
I think you should look into this Csi

Offline Pager

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #73 on: 11 09, 2012, 01:19:45 pm »
It would be epic FBI can do detective job +1 it will be awesome
Subscribe

It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend

Offline JaMaW

• The Professional & DT Leader
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • #PositiveCIT
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Jamaw
  • Squad: 404!
« Reply #74 on: 12 09, 2012, 09:14:21 am »
Its awsome idea how will make those jobs more atractive add something for swat medical team.
"Leaders don't create followers, they create leaders!"--  Unknown
"Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.” – Sheryl Sandberg
"I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work."  – Thomas A. Edison