Author Topic: Adding a small reward when killing an enemy's guard  (Read 4881 times)

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Adding a small reward when killing an enemy's guard
« Reply #15 on: 13 08, 2019, 01:32:16 am »
As you said guards actually consumes a lot of our hp, also you consume ammo to kill him so why not adding a small reward for killing him?

For example we can consider the guard as a one star criminal so killing him will give you up to $8.000 as maximum. Upvoting.
I don't think you need more than a clip of M4 to kill a guard, which costs $800 and it's totally nothing. You keep wasting ammo in CEs/ARs for no reason except the hope of getting a kill, and you earn a lot already. Just an HP fill is totally fine, no need to have a prize of killing a guard because no one forced you to kill it, you can simply leave or defend yourself, playing in the game requires you to sacrifice with money, ammo and resources, it's not free and not because those $800 is a lot for you, then we should get paid for it. In CEs and ARs, you get money for the ammo you waste, that's enough.

Offline ReZn0v

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #16 on: 13 08, 2019, 01:58:12 am »
Well it's so easy to kill a guard, he is a distract and enemies use it just to win time against you, so I think adding amount of money for killing it looks usless to me. it's just a bot not a worthy opponent to get money from defeating it but it may be better if we add an achievement for killing alot of bots

The Doc

Offline Smiler

• Junior Community Member
  • You know my name, not my story.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Smiler[SAPD]
« Reply #17 on: 13 08, 2019, 02:09:35 pm »
Well it's so easy to kill a guard, he is a distract and enemies use it just to win time against you, so I think adding amount of money for killing it looks usless to me. it's just a bot not a worthy opponent to get money from defeating it but it may be better if we add an achievement for killing alot of bots
It's just a guard to distract enemies well yeah that's true, but why would you waste your bullets on that distraction without even receiving anything ? that's why I've suggested giving a small reward when killing a guard random money/drugs because I think I'm not the only one in CIT who thinks that killing guards without receiving nothing is so useless, not fair and not enjoyable.

I don't think you need more than a clip of M4 to kill a guard, which costs $800 and it's totally nothing. You keep wasting ammo in CEs/ARs for no reason except the hope of getting a kill, and you earn a lot already. Just an HP fill is totally fine, no need to have a prize of killing a guard because no one forced you to kill it, you can simply leave or defend yourself, playing in the game requires you to sacrifice with money, ammo and resources, it's not free and not because those $800 is a lot for you, then we should get paid for it. In CEs and ARs, you get money for the ammo you waste, that's enough.
What if you're inside a Riot and everyone spawns a guard would you like how the Riot is going ? you'll just try to kill the guards first and waste like 2K of bullets on them without receiving anything so you'll be the one who's wasting time and bullets on guards not even enemies
« Last Edit: 13 08, 2019, 02:12:55 pm by Smiler »
Not only a group, but family.

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
« Reply #18 on: 13 08, 2019, 04:37:50 pm »
It's just a guard to distract enemies well yeah that's true, but why would you waste your bullets on that distraction without even receiving anything ? that's why I've suggested giving a small reward when killing a guard random money/drugs because I think I'm not the only one in CIT who thinks that killing guards without receiving nothing is so useless, not fair and not enjoyable.
What if you're inside a Riot and everyone spawns a guard would you like how the Riot is going ? you'll just try to kill the guards first and waste like 2K of bullets on them without receiving anything so you'll be the one who's wasting time and bullets on guards not even enemies
If that's the case, feel free to t/settings > Guards > Vote no for guards and yes, I really find guards easy to kill, just 3 sniper shots, also, guards always standing in the same position once it gets shot, it doesn't move, unlike players, so it is an easy target. You always get a prize from riots as well for your wasted ammo.

Offline MandM

• Senior Community Member
  • AKA MEME...
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: M&M*A-SWAT
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #19 on: 13 08, 2019, 10:24:30 pm »
If that's the case, feel free to t/settings > Guards > Vote no for guards and yes, I really find guards easy to kill, just 3 sniper shots, also, guards always standing in the same position once it gets shot, it doesn't move, unlike players, so it is an easy target. You always get a prize from riots as well for your wasted ammo.

3 sniper shots = almost 3 seconds, the guard can damage you more than 100 hp in these 3 seconds. Also I want to tell you something "t/settings > guard > vote no" makes you not allowed to use /guard but you still be able to hire guards from streets and for $5.000 instead of $10.000.

And yeah he isn't moving but he is aim bot so he can damage you as hell.

Offline iShadow

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: iShadow
« Reply #20 on: 13 08, 2019, 10:34:38 pm »
As you said guards actually consumes a lot of our hp, also you consume ammo to kill him so why not adding a small reward for killing him?

For example we can consider the guard as a one star criminal so killing him will give you up to $8.000 as maximum. Upvoting.
8 is too much. We're getting less reward for killing a normal players. As for me 1.5k will be more than enough, it's not that hard to kill a bot.

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
Re: [ACCEPTED] Adding a small reward when killing an enemy's guard
« Reply #21 on: 17 08, 2019, 04:03:14 am »
Set as [ACCEPTED] and sticked with +21 votes
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline noax

• suck my anaconda and feel happy.
  • Ingame: noax
« Reply #22 on: 24 08, 2019, 06:18:45 pm »
I am supportin this, since it'll be pretty cool.
" Work hard and never say it's over "

Offline xxNoumaxx

• New Community Member
  • I am listening to you
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: xxNoumaxx
  • Squad: NeedForSpeed
« Reply #23 on: 01 09, 2019, 03:30:11 pm »
We can save some of the bullets we've used on the guards.  :tick:
Upvoting

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #24 on: 01 09, 2019, 04:15:45 pm »
Well , You can gain little price for this , and you've to think about that guard , his damage is insane. so im supporting

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #25 on: 02 09, 2019, 11:12:29 am »
Downvote, because people can easily abuse it. imagine 10 members in the same group can easily farm money by killing their groupmates' guards. It'll cause serious issues if they add this. so I don't support this at all and please pay attention to the abusing part. it can be abused easily.
10 members = 10guards= 20k

This idea gives meaning to the 'Guard system' esp when a cop is killing a criminal's guard, he's spending his ammo and wasting his armor. so after an investigation I had about this system, It's a creative and useful idea and it's necessary for the server so I am supporting this.
« Last Edit: 02 09, 2019, 06:54:19 pm by HosttyBoy »
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline noax

• suck my anaconda and feel happy.
  • Ingame: noax
« Reply #26 on: 02 09, 2019, 11:28:24 am »
Downvote, because people can easily abuse it. imagine 10 members in the same group can easily farm money by killing their groupmates' guards. It'll cause serious issues if they add this. so I don't support this at all and please pay attention to the abusing part. it can be abused easily.
10 members = 10guards= 20k
For example you made or bought a guard. Imagine this, how you'll buy a guard with 5k and when someone kills your guard he'll be rewarded with 2k. Even who'll abuse it he'll lose his money for nothing :)
" Work hard and never say it's over "

Offline Thanatos.

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: OutlawsofMayhem
  • Ingame: Thanatos
  • Squad: CSA
« Reply #27 on: 07 09, 2019, 09:52:39 am »
I don't think it's a good idea because when we kill another player's guard, it would be bullshit to give us money or another reward. In short, I don't think it's really necessary. For this reason, I disagree with this idea and take this discussion as negative.

Offline Brian

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #28 on: 09 09, 2019, 07:13:18 pm »
 :tick: :thumb: