Author Topic: Adding /punishlog command.  (Read 10573 times)

Offline Scouter

• SAPD Leader
  • Police Chief
  • If you can not be intelligent, be a good person.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Squad: NeXuS/Prodigy
Re: Adding to able seeing own punishments like old times.[/punishlog]
« Reply #45 on: 18 09, 2019, 01:16:12 pm »
Good idea to make punish log back again like old time, so everyone can see the mistake from punishlog. Upvote  :tick:

Offline Fraude

• Fearless Warrior
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Fight For Honor
« Reply #46 on: 18 09, 2019, 10:43:23 pm »
Yeah, it is necessary. I need to see last punisment when before I applying to a duty. Anyone doesn't want to rulebreaker players. I am supporting ur idea.
Ex. HoBoS Leader
Ex. Founder of xvtt_Agency and Trouble
Ex. Guide
Ex. State Official
Ex. Country Supporter
Ex. Translator

Offline CarvajaL

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #47 on: 20 09, 2019, 10:28:47 pm »
Seems majority players want to see the suggestion again. Because why I cant see my last punishment? This is my punishment. Players can improve ownself if they can see their punishment. This is not only for me or my post counts. This idea suggested on behalf of majority players.
Who is last one ?

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #48 on: 21 09, 2019, 02:44:44 am »
Of course, it's already necessary for the Official Groups to check last players' punishments and their logs while they're applying for a group/squad and I don't think the players will use it to laugh at you or like that. And I would like to be a supporter of your suggestion.  :tick:

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Johns

• Donator L1
  • xCode founder ~ 5thStreetSaints Leader
  • Group: 5thStreetSaints
  • Ingame: Johns
  • Squad: Anti_Cops
Re: Adding to able seeing punishments like old times.
« Reply #49 on: 21 09, 2019, 03:17:32 am »
In case you got a punish, do you want players to see your punishment? of course no because you feel shame on that and people laughing in your punishment.   :cros:

Speaking about this part, I remember I had to avoid myself getting punished because I don't wanna see myself getting punished in front of everyone.
That's a good point to show everyone that you got punished so you avoid people laughing and mocking at you.
I totally support having back the old system of punishments especially being able to view the punishment log of your account
皇家馬德里

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
« Reply #50 on: 21 09, 2019, 03:42:23 am »
Just hoping they won't put this on their Group Apps or Squad Apps looking for Punishlog or else, you already know what I mean. They'll think it is Mandatory to put this on their Application, which is kinda not a good thing to know. IF they have punishment and not willing to share/link it; then that's their privacy. Don't ask for the /punishlog in their Application and don't make it visible for everyone to see it. At least the owner has the right to know when he was punished before applying to any group(s) or Higher Class Position such as SO, CB, PC, ICM, etc. that requires a decent player who has not punished for example about 2 weeks to 1 month on their rules. This is just my thought of this.
Show content
Hoping it won't be mandatory for everyone to require this punishlog to be seen with the people lurking around.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Chin

• The Fisherman
  • Talos guide you!
« Reply #51 on: 21 09, 2019, 03:51:14 am »
Just hoping they won't put this on their Group Apps or Squad Apps looking for Punishlog or else, you already know what I mean.
This is exactly why it got removed
- As many players get anxiety about being punished (groups are too strict) removed '/punishlog' and 'Admin Log'. (Arran)
And no. We can't avoid that. Groups are avoiding trouble makers and if this will be added again in-game, then expect the obvious.

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #52 on: 21 09, 2019, 12:14:04 pm »
Why everyone still talking like " I dont wanna see myself getting punishment in front of everyone"
This is only for yourself. The suggestion is " able to see my last punishment with /lastpunish or /punishlog command.
Who is last one ?

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
« Reply #53 on: 21 09, 2019, 12:18:47 pm »
Why everyone still talking like " I dont wanna see myself getting punishment in front of everyone"
This is only for yourself. The suggestion is " able to see my last punishment with /lastpunish or /punishlog command.

So if he don't wanna see himself getting punishment, what about the forum. They can check it on the forum but we're too lazy to enter the forum then check player's account. we can just do ./punishlog and everything is done.

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
Re: Adding to able seeing punishments like old times.
« Reply #54 on: 21 09, 2019, 12:45:24 pm »
I was going to make thing like that but from command like for group '/gmp', but command for everyone to see anyone in-game got any punishments called '/punishments' and from this command you will open list to (name,group,squad,reason,how many mins, who gived him this punish) from who got this punishment, but anyway if we add thing in "J > Punishments" as you said not bad too, anyway i'm with you in this thing so much and for sure giving you my Positive vote. :tick:

I was convinced of that too   Positive vote. :tick: :tick:
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Carl'

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Carl
Re: Adding /punishlog command.
« Reply #55 on: 22 09, 2019, 05:47:51 am »
Good idea, so they can see their mistakes on /punishlog.
Work until your idols become your rivals!

Offline EleMan

• New Community Member
  • No Text
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ECU
  • Ingame: EleMan
  • Squad: MilitaryPolice
« Reply #56 on: 22 09, 2019, 07:24:01 am »
Every player must see his own /punishlog again. Bringing back this feature is good idea.  :tick: from me

Offline Cook_HD

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: Cook
« Reply #57 on: 22 09, 2019, 07:44:15 am »
Yes, I agree with you because of we dont know what is last punishlog of ourself. it will be better if it added into the server like old time. Nowadays we can not check it and only Staff check it. If it added so we will know the last punishment and when we should apply for any position/groups/ etc... UPVOTE this.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #58 on: 22 09, 2019, 11:51:02 am »
 :fp:

This was removed so that players wouldn't have to constantly worry about getting punished and then being unable to join a group because the groups were asking to see punish log.

I want to know @Dimit's opinion as he understands best the implications of these kinds of changes.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline CarvajaL

« Reply #59 on: 22 09, 2019, 01:40:48 pm »
:fp:

This was removed so that players wouldn't have to constantly worry about getting punished and then being unable to join a group because the groups were asking to see punish log.

I want to know @Dimit's opinion as he understands best the implications of these kinds of changes.
Actually we dont want to see all punishments because it is removed and seems toxic. But we can add only last punishment because everyone asking their last punishments to staffs. They sometimes doesnt get respond after their PMs. The last punishment important when you want to apply for a duty like cs, pc, so etc. This is minimal and important update.
Who is last one ?