Author Topic: Removing not being able to enter CE when you get a damage  (Read 5296 times)

Offline Mordecai+

• Senior Community Member
  • Criminal Representative
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: pirus
  • Ingame: [ICM]Mordecai
Hello everyone,today im suggesting to remove ''not being able to enter CE when you get a damage'' .It only makes cops farm kill outside of Criminal event.Im not even saying that it causes chaos.Since cops have a lot of advantages,criminals  are not even able to play with WL .Cops just waiting outside of CE to get easy kills,They don't even attend CE's(they are right since they have a lot of advantages outside).As I think no need to say anything else everything is clear,Criminals should be able  to enter  CE's when they get a damage like before.
Should we remove not being able to enter CE when you get a damage?
Voting over! Yes: 14 (60%) No: 8 (34%) Maybe: 1 (4%)
Im not sure that everyone read the vote rightly but these are the results.

Please read this:Also with this Criminals won’t be able to leave from CE due someone may abuse it.
Video-
Show content
Resolution might be bad but I hope this will show who is abusing this feature.
« Last Edit: 23 09, 2019, 09:23:08 am by Mordecai »

dolphin00

Re: Removing not being able to enter CE when you get a damage
« Reply #1 on: 21 09, 2019, 04:52:52 pm »
Totally should be removed ,supporting this!

Offline Anuran

• CIT News Founder
  • CzN Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 21 09, 2019, 04:59:45 pm »
Cop starts camping outside the CE once it starts and as a Wanted criminal, it's impossible to get in the CE bcz the Cops starts spamming ammo on u from the entrance.

I totally agree on this, it's now p much impossible for a wanted criminal to join a CE in peak hours both before start or late bcz of cops' camping
FUCKIN INCONSISTENT

Offline Mello

• Junior Community Member
  • My honor is my loyalty.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #3 on: 21 09, 2019, 05:03:43 pm »
The problem here is criminals getting spawn killed as they leave CEs, not being killed while entering CE but "spawn protection for X seconds when you leave CE" should be implemented to prevent it, not the thing you suggested because not every criminal goes to a CE from another CE. This way you are just suggesting something that can be abused to unfairly avoid being arrested by cops.
« Last Edit: 21 09, 2019, 05:05:34 pm by MelloK »
Former Deputy Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation(15.09.2019 - 01.01.2021)

Offline Mordecai+

« Reply #4 on: 21 09, 2019, 05:05:27 pm »
I agree that spawn killing is a problem but "spawn protection for X seconds when you leave CE" should be implemented to prevent it, not the thing you suggested because not every criminal goes to a CE from another CE, this way you are just suggesting something that can be abused to unfairly avoid being arrested by cops.
This suggestion has  nothing to do with spawn killing ,We are talking about we can't enter,not we can not run.

Offline Apple.-

• Have you eaten an Apple today?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: 21
« Reply #5 on: 21 09, 2019, 05:08:10 pm »
The problem here is criminals getting spawn killed as they leave CEs, not being killed while entering CE but "spawn protection for X seconds when you leave CE" should be implemented to prevent it, not the thing you suggested because not every criminal goes to a CE from another CE. This way you are just suggesting something that can be abused to unfairly avoid being arrested by cops.
No, that's barely an issue, it's fair.

Anyways, I definitely upvote this suggestion, cops get easy kills by waiting outside the next CE and get easy kills when you try to enter, it's hard to avoid the bullets and go in if there are atleast 2 cops.

Offline CarvajaL

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #6 on: 21 09, 2019, 05:10:39 pm »
I am a cop but I am positive to your suggestion. Cops not enter there until CEs starts. All cops waiting criminals outside of CEs. I think criminals should move free because they are playing against rules.
Who is last one ?

Offline Mello

• Junior Community Member
  • My honor is my loyalty.
  • Group: FBI
« Reply #7 on: 21 09, 2019, 05:17:30 pm »
This suggestion has nothing to do with spawn killing ,We are talking about we can't enter,not we can not run.
This happens when criminals move from a CE to another one most of the time, that's why I mentioned spawn killing. I edited my post to a more reasonable one just before you posted but apparently it was a bit late.
Former Deputy Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation(15.09.2019 - 01.01.2021)

Offline SnooP

• The Fourth Pyramid
« Reply #8 on: 21 09, 2019, 05:40:32 pm »
It's quite absurd that cops are usually camping outside CE's waiting for criminals to enter and it becomes impossible for us to avoid their shots when there are at least 2 or 3 cops waiting outside. Therefore, I am supporting this suggestion because IMO this will make cops enter CEs instead of trying to catch criminals outside/stopping them from entering.
The more I learn about people, the more I admire my dog.

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #9 on: 21 09, 2019, 07:45:03 pm »
If this removed, criminals will abuse entrance too. They will exit and kills cops and reenter again.

How about replacing it with players who enter CE can't leave it or they can't reenter again?

Offline Mordecai+

« Reply #10 on: 21 09, 2019, 07:53:13 pm »
If this removed, criminals will abuse entrance too. They will exit and kills cops and reenter again.

How about replacing it with players who enter CE can't leave it or they can't reenter again?
It won't hurt anybody believe me ,if there are many  cops outside they still have risk to die,mm.That'd be good to if criminals couldn't leave the CE good idea.

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
« Reply #11 on: 21 09, 2019, 07:54:08 pm »
1 month ago exactly I saw how fucked up the system was when players could join CE any time, they always left CE and shot cops or even kill them and instantly go in before they die, players trolled a lot. I think the current system is fine.  :cros:

Offline Medusa

« Reply #12 on: 21 09, 2019, 07:55:48 pm »

If a criminal abuse it, then he has no right to re-enter CE again. Means if you enter CE, then you exit just to kill cops you can't re-enter again. You MUST wait for the next CE. Or maybe it can punishable if someone abuse it.

Offline Apple.-

• Have you eaten an Apple today?
  • Ingame: 21
« Reply #13 on: 21 09, 2019, 08:18:37 pm »

WooDy has a great point, if you leave, would be fair if they make you unable to join again.

Offline Mordecai+

« Reply #14 on: 21 09, 2019, 08:28:27 pm »
You're right, we don't need to remove it.
Can you give me a reason?None said no need to remove it.

And I added A thing “Criminals won’t be able to leave the CE”

So I think problem is fixed now
« Last Edit: 21 09, 2019, 08:30:50 pm by Mordecai »