Author Topic: Removing not being able to enter CE when you get a damage  (Read 5292 times)

Offline Sinon

• Senior Community Member
  • ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
Re: Removing not being able to enter CE when you get a damage
« Reply #30 on: 23 09, 2019, 06:28:20 am »
I understand your opinion ben but there is few CEs when they are so close to each other like BR so when you shoot at me I won't be able to join the other CE while I cant even dodge your bullets I don't have observation haki ...
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline -Joseph-

• New Community Member
  • 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕗 𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam
  • Ingame: -Joseph-
« Reply #31 on: 23 09, 2019, 07:12:26 am »
I could understand every one of you especially after reading all your posts, but we still have no right to judge if it's fair or no because every one of us is going to standby the side he's playing unless those who belong to "LAW side" but they still vote by "yes" which shows what's the point by that and you all know the reason, but yeah, do you expect a cop to agree on a removal of an "unfair advantage" that he has against a criminal? and the same thing goes for criminals and due to that, we shouldn't look through things by only one side, just a month ago before the modification of not being able to enter a criminal event after being damaged as a cop I was totally annoyed as some criminals use to attack us outside for non-reason then and once we are about to get them, they avoid being killed even if they had 5HP which also gives an advantage to criminals over cops, that's why none of you have the right to judge if it was really fair or nope. If you guys would like to find a solution to that then there should be a fair and balanced system between both sides such as giving the ability to criminals to enter if they don't get more than -50HP damage. Otherwise, they will not be able to, why not? isn't that fair enough for both? I do understand you all but I still didn't get the point of suggesting the addition back if it still gives criminals an unfair advantage over police too so far? what I wanted to say is, I am totally against both solutions, the current and recent system as they both give unfair advantages to both sides due to that it'd be better suggesting a balanced system as an example of what I stated above. Downvoting for this. Thanks for your attention.
🅳🅴🅻🆃🅰 🆃🅴🅰🅼 -MkJ-

Offline Mordecai+

• Criminal Representative
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: pirus
  • Ingame: [ICM]Mordecai
« Reply #32 on: 23 09, 2019, 08:49:20 am »
The modification of not being able to enter CE after you get damage is mainly protecting Police sides having a fair fight and preform a proper response to those Hit and Run outside CEs.

Before that was implemented, Polices are often being engaged but unable to protect themselves from further attacks or performing an arrest due to criminals evading the arrest by entering CEs.

In before the situation become eased, I am voting Downvote to this suggestion.

Also, I would like to point out that. There is no what you call "Fair" situation in between CnR.. In this case, I cannot see why would criminals side would like to gain more advantage even tho they're in upper hand already.
I don't get the way you are always blaming CnR ,Cops with  LOTS of advantages currently ruining a criminal's CIT life,and the fact that I dont REALLY understand is you are calling criminals on ''Upper Hand'' you should be blind or what,what kind of advantages we have against cops ?Im going to count few advantages of Cops against criminals.
•Cops born with armor(criminals don't)
•They earn money from killing criminals(Criminals only earn with finishing CE and AR which we can not enter now)
•Cops have stinger (which is ruining criminals car and criminals don't)
Well im okay with these advantages  tho but It's only 3 of your advantages i'm not against of being cop but please don't blame CnR on annoying  situation .Im not here to get advantage to my side just trying to solve a annoying problem,I will try to record a video about it, with this way I think we all will understand how annoying is this.
Added a video.
« Last Edit: 23 09, 2019, 09:22:33 am by Mordecai »

Offline Fraude

• Fearless Warrior
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Fight For Honor
« Reply #33 on: 23 09, 2019, 12:46:01 pm »
Yes, it must be removed from this server. We can't enter the CE when we get a damage. Cops are waiting us in CE door and we can't enter the CE. They can enter the CE when we shoot to them. It is not fair. CE system mean criminals and cops will fight in inside but wanted criminals can't enter the CE. I am supporting your idea.
Ex. HoBoS Leader
Ex. Founder of xvtt_Agency and Trouble
Ex. Guide
Ex. State Official
Ex. Country Supporter
Ex. Translator

Offline Ahmad L9

• Regular Community Member
  • Master your self, Master your enemy
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: vvG ♦ ♥ ♦
  • Ingame: AAAhmad'1xK?
  • Squad: 1K1NG ofc ♥
« Reply #34 on: 23 09, 2019, 02:45:29 pm »
didnt read any comment, idk but as I saw from the title

This shit makes all criminal rage because when you've high WL and someones shoots you, you'll not be able to enter the next CE and sometimes you miss it because of that, so it will be very helpful

I just got this two times on a row and I actually got annoyed a lot.
Proud founder of 1K1NG Squad ♥
♥~>PUE - ShaCo - Bale - NewBoy - PUMA - Zoldyck - Western<~♥
vvG

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #35 on: 23 09, 2019, 05:55:01 pm »
This was to stop those trolls who repeatedly enter and exit over and over and kill cops outside. Since you'd rather not be able to exit after entering, I've done but only for wanted criminals since only wanted criminals are possible trolls.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.