Author Topic: Subgroup System - Secondary group  (Read 2552 times)

Luther.

Subgroup System - Secondary group
« on: 14 11, 2013, 06:57:34 pm »

Hello CIT Members,

In the last weeks, I noticed that there are several Businesses and Squads that would certainly like to have a better way to interact and live together INGAME instead of F3 Business System and F9 Room Chats. A Business/Squad created on forum and has a board etc at the moment needs to use 2 systems (Room chats and F3 Business) to live together ingame, this new system would facilitate everything. Also, there are several bad aspects regarding these 2 systems such as: You can't see who's online, You can't promote, etc etc.

My suggestion is the addition of a system very similar to the Group System.
We would be able to create/join a "Squad", "Business" or any other subgroup and we would also be able to promote, demote, kick, check who's online, have a private chat, we would also have custom ranks and permissions and other several "benefits" (that you can also suggest in this topic).

What about a business bank? I personally think businesses need this feature more than groups.

This could be useful for example to Criminal/Law Squads. Whenever they want to host a training they could see who's online and they could call them or they could simply chat and that would be another way to live together.

I really thought this is a good idea and I believe many people will like it as it's needed in my opinion. As said above, you can also suggest another abilities to this system.

/Discuss

« Last Edit: 28 02, 2014, 11:55:34 pm by Brian92 »

Luther.

Re: Subgroup System
« Reply #1 on: 15 11, 2013, 01:38:12 pm »
No need for ranks, and all group things. Imo it'd be enough a simple system made of:
  • Founder - Trusted - Regulars (no custom ranks or various shit)
  • A chatbox (for communication)
  • Info page in the panel (for members so they may know at least in which business they're in)
Well you're right, why giving so much work about custom ranks to Developers?
Founder - Trusted - Regulars would be enough or maybe add Trial.
Maybe they could also be able to turf and some other activities.

People who use it the most are those who wanna stay together with friends as there's no benefit in being business.
That's what I meant, that's why this is gonna be useful!

Offline (Pro)Hunter

• Junior Community Member
  • Only darkness shows you the true value of light.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Elite Force
  • Ingame: (Pro)Hunter
  • Squad: SAMD & AS
« Reply #2 on: 17 11, 2013, 10:42:02 am »
How about you can check the account name with the in-game name. I think it would have been added but I just wanted to make sure, because there will be many impersonators probably.
Ex:SAPD - SGT & OTI | Ex:TF | Ex:Armed Forces | Ex:BTP - DCHF

Proud First Generation MTA SA Player | "It's time to hunt!" - (Pro)Hunter
⋙ Back Solely For EF ⋘

Luther.

« Reply #3 on: 17 11, 2013, 11:24:27 am »
How about you can check the account name with the in-game name. I think it would have been added but I just wanted to make sure, because there will be many impersonators probably.
Another features would be thought and suggested later on... after the addition of this system (if it gets added).
We could start with the basic (invites, promotions, demotions, kicks, warnings, private chat) and in the course of time people would start suggesting new features.

Marouane

« Reply #4 on: 18 11, 2013, 12:55:13 pm »
No need for ranks, and all group things. Imo it'd be enough a simple system made of:
  • Founder - Trusted - Regulars (no custom ranks or various shit)
  • A chatbox (for communication)
  • Info page in the panel (for members so they may know at least in which business they're in)
This could replace the old and outdated F3 business as nobody uses it. People who use it the most are those who wanna stay together with friends as there's no benefit in being business.

What about a business bank? I personally think businesses need this feature more than groups.

Luther.

« Reply #5 on: 18 11, 2013, 04:50:02 pm »
I forgot to add that in my suggestion, I thought about that. Added in the suggestion post.

Another idea is: The money in the "Business Bank" would work like Company shares... However the percentage wouldn't change never, it could be something like 5%.
« Last Edit: 18 11, 2013, 04:53:56 pm by Luther. »

Marouane

« Reply #6 on: 19 11, 2013, 05:10:27 am »
We removed Group Bank because retards used it to hide exploited money. I don't think it'll be added.

Well ... I don't think all the server has to suffer the removal of such a vital feature just because some retarded exploiters hide their money in the bank. I dunno though, the severity of the situation, but I hope that we could have business banks, cuz most businesses really need something of that sort.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: Subgroup System - Secondary group
« Reply #7 on: 08 03, 2014, 03:04:25 pm »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.